Spoiler When the villainess loves / 악녀가 사랑할 때

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by NanaKon, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Mikhail-san

Mikhail-san 『On Hiatus』『 Mikshroom 』『 Your son 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers

2. PencilPen

PencilPen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Marquis Gail? Is it that guy standing next to the CP at his birthday banquet? What's his deal?

3. tsumi_jns

tsumi_jns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First, I would like to thank you for the spoilers. You are very precious ♥

Second, I would like to say how much I despise this useless emperor. Aaaaaaaahrg what a disgusting guy! So it means that if that lunatic killed his daughter he would simply surrender to "" "" fatality "" "”. I think he's one of the worst I've seen so far. I hope he suffers a little. :)

Lastly i would like to know if you found this novel anywhere else or really what we have are only MTL.

(forgiveness if there is an error, my native language is Portuguese).

4. darlin_

darlin_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I asked the same thing but no answers :blobcry::blobcry:

5. yukihibari

yukihibari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry but i don't think the fact the cp is not a royal is the reason for his attitude since from the previous spoilers said that he actually came to know the truth much later (not from the beginning) of the story. imo, what makes him now is the fruit of being overly pampered by emperor, whether he would learn the truth or not he'll always be like him now until he meets someone with personality like fl. both him and ariel are naive in their own way because of their upbringing. i have a mixed feelings but at least he's lucky enough to meet fl and come to know her better, changed for good and discovered a lot of truths before he ascends the throne.

6. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil me more about Libertia Mother and That stupid Emperor?? Did in the end he does something more valuable or still being useless.. idk man- the one that i hate the most is the stupid emperor lol

7. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Libertia mother, crown prince mother, emperor made a contract.

Libertia mother and crown prince mother is actually friends, they did'nt fight or anything and the emperor is just irational tbh.

The one who killed crown prince mother is the real villain of the story 'Dante Banus'( not sure with the name since its mtled). Apparently Crown prince mother is powerful she was blessed and is closely like a 'saint'. Dante hunts down people who is powerful because he want to be the strongest

the contract is that Libertia mother wants to be in a palace that no one can enter and exit without her permission or smthing like that, she wants to be leaved alone.

When making a contract no one else but the people involve can know about it, if they say it to other people they will die.

But in the contract Libertia mother proposed to cp mother and emperor, it says that you can reveal it to your blood related relative, so FL and Crown prince asked the emperor what is in the contract and Emperor told them

In conclusion crown prince is really related by blood with Libertia, but lets see Im at the last book of the novel I'll confirm if they are related by blood later, but as of now its solid enough that they are really blood related since the Emperor qas able to tell them about the contract.

because of the contract Libertia mother made, She gave birth alone like with no one help because she was scared that Dante will get her daughters, Libertia mother is also one of Dante experiments so she knew what will happen if Dante knew she gave birth to twins. (Libertia mother lived in prison being experimented on when she was young and she was used by Dante, she witness how those who didn't follow Dante die and she was the only one left alive)

The maid that entered the palace had their memories removed or altered by Libertia mother so no one knew there were twins, Emma is the only maid Libertia mother trusted but she still altered her memories and somehow made magic so Emma can take care of Liberitia and Alicia before she died

the reason why she became the empress is that Dante told her to be with the emperor. There is really nothing going on with Libertia mother and emperor they just got married for the sake of being empress

FL dreamed about Daniel kingdom, what Daniel knew is that it was the Empire scheme that destroyed his kingdom, but Libertia told him about her dreams, and in her dream it was the Dante Banus family who destroyed his kingdom and the center of the scheme
    I see a lot that still wants Eugene as ML but I tell you guys Daniel is really good asf he isn't the crazy possessive ML-like crown prince, he is similar with the ML of 'seduce the villain's father' Euridian when it comes to skinship and spoiling, but he is more like a warm person, not the typical cold ML when it comes to his attitude and when it comes to FL he let Fl do what she wants and protects her instead of stopping her. Tbh it is my first time to see an ML who is like Daniel, his Warm yet somehow indifferent, he truly cares for Herace as well

I really cant give the full detailed spoiler since I only read the mtled and I can't afford to make a wrong guess on it since I don't want to spread false spoiler so I can only give the gist of it that I can understand hehe

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  8. Magicals

Magicals Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I thought I might repost it here for the others to see because they also seemed curious, but please don't worry, I also added on it that the spoilers belonged to its rightful owner...I'm really sorry for forgetting to ask for permission, please forgive me! :cry::cry:

9. LumenMint

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought the novels at google play and just mtled it. It isnt translated since authors is hunting down 'Illegal translation' tbh I can't blame them for hunting down illegal translation since its like robbing them of their own story and money.

tsumi_jns and Veille like this.
  10. LumenMint

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know how to link the "spoilers" to the spoiler curator on the first page? a lot of spoilers is being buried by other peoples comments and others can't find the spoiler because of it:notworthy:

11. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So do we get to see the fate of the father at the end and extra chapters

snzzykitten and Creolenerd like this.
  12. mrlime

mrlime Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!

13. Nopey98

Nopey98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, the fact that the crown prince's mother was something close to a saint and yet her offspring ain't nowhere close to shit in what makes a saint

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  14. DarkeAOU

DarkeAOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bottom left of a person's post, where the date and time is, is the individual post location. Copy that link, go to the Spoiler Curator post, edit their post, and post the link. (Write your text, highlight it, click the link button, input link location, and done.) I usually bold it for added visibility.

As an example (links to your post)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    LumenMint likes this.
  15. unicorn7

unicorn7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So did Dante Banus (The villain) know that Libertia's mother gave birth to twins because in a spoiler I read it said that he experimented on 'both' of them. and how did Libertia's mother die.:hmm:

16. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Because the emperor is really dumb and so is his subordinates who should be the first to disagree making the Crap Prince the crown prince in the first place.

snzzykitten and Gongjunim Athy like this.
  17. LumenMint

Reading List:
    Link
    yup he found out(not really sure how ) and Libertia agreed to give Alicia because they fooled her that they will take 'care' of Alicia as a 'family' since the fund that they recieve from the empire is only enough for 1 person because no one knew that there are two princess and Alicia health is detoriating also because their mother died early (can't really understand how she died since mtl is really confusing), at first it was only Alicia (FL) who was experimented(Alicia was born really weak) Libertia did not know since they were young kids and she only went to Alicia at his house everytime, she considered them as a family and she was really happy when she got the Dog remember:cry:, Liberia thought that they were taking care of Alicia(since she's really weak) but then suddenly the visit she was allowed shortened and decreased, when Libertia found out she was angry but she can't do anything (they were still kids:cry:) Alicia body was very thin and her frame is really small she didn't even know she was being experimented at, so Libertia tried to study how to use their magic and she sneaked Alicia out to the other world, Dante thought Libertia killed Alicia so he experimented on her instead which is Raphaelis. so she had Raphaelis since she was young (Libertia sacrificed so much:cry: Raphaelis as a young kid probably hurted so much)
    the reason FL can't feel pain and only vommitted blood is because it not her body, but later on she will feel the pain rlly bad when she gain her own memories I think

Alicia is FL
    Libertia is the current body, Fl sister

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  18. LumenMint

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtled Daniel confession because girl!!! He confessed 3 TIMES TO FL!!! HE IS REALLY ARGHH:blob_blush:

"Well. That play. It seems a little different from the original.”

“Which part?”

“… … I do not know. Maybe it’s the charm of the actor?”

He said lightly with an upset look. “Because it’s a charming fairy that is blinded by anyone in the play.”

“Ahaha, that’s it.” I burst into laughter.

“In terms of charm, it’s just Daniel.”

“… … Ah." Daniel felt embarrassed. He looked at me and wanted to say something, but in the end he just laughed slowly and slowly straightened his head. I held back laughter at the side of him I saw inadvertently. His ears seemed a little bit red. Ah really.

“Daniel is a really nice person.”

“Lisha.” The play was rising.

“Lisha, do I look like a friend?”

Intertwined with the actor's song, a dull voice broke through my ears.

“Aren’t we friends?” I asked back and looked back at him.

Daniel was looking at me with a close expression.

"I do not know. I don't know that.”

“I like Daniel, and it’s good because Daniel likes me too.”

“… … I don't think that’s it.”

He said in an atmosphere of something wandering.

"just... I want you to be mine.”

Libertia was not able to reply to Daniel here because a fire wizard attacked the theater( the theater part will play a huge role in the story as well ) Libertia literally saved everyone in the theater, according to the novel it was supposed to be a massacre and the crown prince is supposed to be attempted assassination in the novel but Libertia told Crown prince not to go and Crown prince listened to her even though Ariel went to the theater alone. Ariel here is a stalker of Libertia :blobjoy:literally.

overall Ariel might be pretty annoying but she isn't bad she is just really naive and pampered, her life is basically just reading books because her father didn't let her out of their estate so she is really innocent.

2nd Confession
    "What's wrong?"

"Ugh." I heard His voice suddenly so I was overly surprised.

“Where is it bad?” He looked weird for a moment, then hurried up with a serious look.

“No, it’s nothing.”

"then." His approaching pace seemed to stop, and slowly, he opened his mouth.

“What, is it in trouble?” With a cloudy smile, he drowsily lowered his eyes. Even without looking at me, it felt like they were all facing me.

“It's because of Daniel.”

I was swept away by that dangerous and sexy-looking atmosphere and I said so without my knowledge. And when I woke up, he was near. For an instant, I was choked by trembling. I opened my eyes wide and looked up at him. He was close enough for me to hear his breath. ‘It’s too close.’ But this distance… … This wasn't the first time. When I think about it, it really was. It wasn't even black.

“… … Had it not been awakened, it would have collapsed.” It was sadly gray.

“That’s why I realized.”

Somewhere an old-fashioned tone was leaking out. All those moments were engraved on the retina and in the ear.

“I'd rather have it.”

I remembered about him at that moment. About Daniel's homeland. Daniel became a mixed-blood spirit in the royal body in the Lobain Kingdom. As expressed in the original, he was just throwing a sword into the empire, but that would not be all. No, rather, the past at Rovine might be bigger than what constitutes him. So, at the end of that counting, I had a gut feeling. I want to have this man......

Daniel said. “Le Persia. you." (Daniel is trying to say that what he wants is Libertia)

saying it to me Instantly, my cheeks were hot. My heart was beating, and he felt like a man. Huh, it's dangerous. Dangerous. At this moment, I couldn't even think of any other original content. But I managed to say. This part is bad if you don't confess right away.

“I am a princess. And I know what the empire did. I didn't even tell you it.”

"I know."

Daniel said as if he had been waiting.

“I think about that next time. I… … .”

‘’I almost lost you once, Lisha.’’ My whole body seemed to melt at the whispering voice.

“In time for revenge, I should be with you.” He was smiling softly.

“No matter how many years left before you die, I want to make your time mine.”

Then, as if to appease, I carefully handed over the head in my ear and whispered somewhere insidiously.

“If you like me, wouldn’t you be able to try dating before you die?”

how is it? At that moment he was truly evil. My heart was beating enough to hear it in my ear.

“Oh my God.”

I was confused. I realized in this situation. Daniel in the dark. Daniel, the head of the assassination guild. The man who could not capture even Yeoju in the original. …

…That I love this guy too. I did virtues. However, it has never been so close in a romantic sense. 'He is the object of virtue… … Is it?’ No, of course, it’s a virtue for me. But. Basically, virtue is based on respect as a person. So, it would be better to express it as likable. My liking is spreading abundantly toward my surroundings.

But Daniel, something is different. At this moment, I felt like I wanted to touch for the first time.

Eugene, Cain, and Herace also thought that they were embarrassed by holding only their sleeves, or were captivated. Honestly, even holding hands was not a desire, but an act that aroused embarrassment. But now.

Daniel was slowly moving away. And I got up and approached him, terrifyingly distant. The ash color in his eyes. It was a surprising fact that the color that was neither flashy nor fascinating was attracting more attention than any other color.

"Daniel."

I approached and said to him. “I am dying.”

Even though Daniel knows it. He spoke quickly before speaking.

“I can't live long, and Raphaelis is an incurable disease. Even if a miracle happens...… .”

The words that come out embarrassingly are the words that I usually pass embarrassingly.

“I will probably disappear soon.”

This is the life my sister gave. He thinks it's valuable, I think so too. But if you ask if I really think this is mine. 'How can that be?' It's not material, it's life.

“I will disappear. Perhaps."

For now, I put off the fact that my sister can listen to it when spraying. She had to tell him.

“I love you, I love you again. 'I' can do that. But that's all.”

You can listen.

“It’s that kind of person.”

For you who haven't told me you love me yet, very cowardly, but the best I could do was this.

“I will do my best to stay.” But.

“But I won't be able to 'give' me.”

“… … .” This is true. Daniel silently listened to me. And looking at me with unknown eyes

Daniel will confess again tomorrow after the 2nd confession he is really persistent:blobpopcorn_cool:

And the next day. I met Sir Ebien as well as Eugene, Cain, and Herace separately. And likewise, it gave them the wisdom to preemptively block related events. I did not forget to ask for my name in honor of that. Daniel, who was exceptionally silent all day, was looking through me from before.

"Daniel?" I called him carefully.

“Lisha.”

"Yeah?"

“… … Why are you moving so hurriedly?”

It was a simple tone, but it was an atmosphere that wouldn't go over if you answered flutteringly.

“… … It would be difficult to move now.”

“Oh, that's right.”

My sister's body seemed to have been slow to recover after working at the theater. But because there was no pain, I could move like this.

“Don’t say it’s okay.”

How many people are reading inside me these days. But what can I say if I don't say that it's okay? Huh Isn't it more impossible to lie that it hurts?

“… … It can't be okay, so tell me what you need, Lisha.”

“If you need it…….”

But in his tone that sounded excessively desperate, I ended up raising my hands. I did a rejection that wasn't like rejection, but I like him. However, no matter how much I worry, I left it deep.

'Although he was loyal.' It's a little ridiculous, but maybe yesterday, if he expressed his feelings to me that way, wouldn't I have rejected him? 'Because those words seem to have a greater influence on me than I thought.' When I think about it, I tend to be a little unilateral and give affection to the original characters.

And knowing that I'm beating out of the blue, I don't expect the same response to come back. All the moments of being affectionate, communicating with them, and living together is fun and joyful. I just thought that was enough.

“I thought it was okay to not talk separately, but something was different.”

In order not to get him misunderstood, Jo Gon-Jo-gon said the reason seriously.

“Because I listen to it, um.” Before I expressed it, I got a smile.

“It makes me happy.”

‘’I like."

However, I stiffened at the words that came in.

“I can't even imagine what you're not without.” (Daniel is saying that he can’t imagine what it will be like without her I think)

Slowly and clearly, the smile I was conscious of became dull. I just looked at him blankly. … … Look at this Again, it is greatly affected.

“A lot, I like it, Lisha.”

Unlike yesterday, he said to me with a thoughtful face. Young emotions were speechless at the gentle smile.

“… … Again, are you happy?” He asks as if it couldn't be.

The next moment, I approached him and reached out his hand. He dangled and I kissed him.

“… … !”

For a while, he hardened and then slowly but strongly hugged me. I felt the touch of his back and the back of my neck. Oh, I lost. 'Yes, since when I've been messing around with my head.' I like it. I couldn't find a bird to say it, and I only coveted him. At any moment, we fell for a moment as if we had made an appointment. It’s as beautiful as the sound of breathing has stopped. Young Daniel liked it and did it. The sight of nothing. It was not known why those memories, which had no impressive people or incidents, remained so beautifully. It was a place where I had to live as if I had forgotten because it was so precious. When I visited it later, it disappeared, and now it only remains in his memory.

"I like." It was the one who reminded me of it. Lisha.

“I can't even imagine what you're not without.”

I can't reach it, and now it's too precious to be scared to reach.

“A lot, I like it, Lisha.”

There was no expectation or anything. Daniel lived as a monster several times the time they spent.

“… … Again, are you happy?”

He just smiled calmly. Even though she knows so much about her, her still unknown moments are full. like now. She ran to him and kissed him. And whispered.

“I like it, Daniel.” That day, he realized that he had lived because of her.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    Tamyave, chuvalulu, onnagiri and 56 others like this.
  19. Aron Dare

Aron Dare Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to ask, does Daniel ever regret taking the job of assassinating Alicia? Does she ever know that he was going to kill her? Is there any conflict between them because of this?

snzzykitten, Reeka98, Slowday and 2 others like this.
  20. unicorn7

unicorn7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how does daniel propose for the wedding between him and the MC and how do Cain Eugen Herrace and crown prince react

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    Reeka98 and Yoshykawa like this.