Spoiler When the villainess loves / 악녀가 사랑할 때

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by NanaKon, Sep 19, 2020.

1. unicorn7

unicorn7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers :cookie: I just wanted to ask that did the last chapter release:hmm: and if it did release then can someone translate it plssss :aww:

2. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HII I SOMETIMES I READ THE TL IN YOUTUBE!!A LOT OF MANHWA THAT ISNT TRANSLATED YET IS USUALLY POSTED AT YOUTUBE FASTER JUST SEARCH FOR THE TITLE some is mtled but its understandable

unicorn7 likes this.
  3. KalyZont

KalyZont Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought volume 4 and I finished reading it, but I still have to wait a while to buy volume 5, could you give us more sweet moments of Daniel and Lisha from that volume (5)

beazacha likes this.
  4. unicorn7

unicorn7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers plsssssss:blob_plusone:

5. LumenMint

Reading List:
    Link
    Louis Robin Treil (this name is mtled so it will probably change a bit when translated) golden sky blue hair, sky blue eyes, he is a boy version of Ariel so he is probably a cutey hehe. He loves his cousin so much !!( Fl daughter) that's probably why he had no problem on not getting the throne and leaving it to FL daughter. He said to his father CP that he don't want to be a work addict like him

6. unicorn7

unicorn7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does the MC and Daniel's daughter (OG libertia) have the same personality

Creolenerd likes this.
  7. LumenMint

Reading List:
    Link
    Eugene and Cain made a police kinda organization something like that and there was alot of complaint about Herrace who is the guild leader imagine its like a friendship between a police and a yakuza because of this the friendship between the three got stronger, The three went on a 3 years journey to find something about Cain's father. Cain found a disciple and Eugene found a successor in which Herrace was the one who found the discple and successorHe was so proud when he was boasting how he found them to Daniel and Alisha

Eugene never confessed to Alisha he just made a Knight oath to her and when she was in coma he said that he is her sword, TBH I feel like the Eugene feeling for her is more than friend but less than a lover. Arghhh the friendship between Alisha and MLS is just heart warming tbhhis disciple look like him also sliver hair

omg Cain is actually a HALF VAMPIRE!!! remember the competition FL joined??? The competition 'Beatrice' in honour for the most beautful lady and the name of the beautiful lady is Beatrice and Beatrice is actually Cain's mother!!!! His father is a duke who is a vampire!! So he is half human and half vampire. His successot is like a mini him red eyes and black hair Herrace found him trapped under the castle while looking for something about Cain's father. There a side story about Beatrice and his father though its a bit sad /SPOILER]

Herace is still the the guild leader who constanly cause trouble with Eugene and Cain who created a police organization, Even though he is always with Eugene and Cain, he still consider Daniel as his "best" friend:blob_teary:

her attitude aura is the same as real Libertia but a warmer and more approachable Libertia, you know how libertia was when she was still a kid with no problem yet???like that. she also indulge her cousin(the cp and ariel son) a tsundere type of spoiling hahaahahahaa because his 2 years younger than FL daughter, you know hoe Libertia treats Alisha cold but deep inside is loving. She also call the 3 MLS 'uncle' and their disciple/successor calls her Goddess

8. unicorn7

unicorn7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me how many side stories are there and can someone translate them :cookie:

9. Rin Lee

Rin Lee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler :aww:. And are Cain, Eugene, and Herrace ended up with other girls? or any romance for them? Thanks in advance ~

Creolenerd likes this.
  10. LumenMint

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres a total of 9!! I know this may sound Ironic but the reason why I dont post a lot of mtl and only explain some is because as much as possible I want to encourage people to buy the novel to support the author I will still share some spoilers but if I post all the mtl then im basically depriving the author the money they should have earned I just consider the mtl I share as a sneek peak to hype the novel up hehe

djan29, Wapdyne, beazacha and 5 others like this.
  11. LumenMint

Reading List:
    Link
    [they won't have any significant other even after 10 years since they have a disciple and a successor already with the same age as FL daughter. I don't think they have any thoughts to find romance/SPOILER]

12. unicorn7

unicorn7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's fine and thank you for all the spoilers up until now :blob_grin:

djan29 and LumenMint like this.
  13. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, poor Libertiaaa she must endured all of that for the sake of her sister but FL even didn't realize that they're blood related

14. Reita_360

Reita_360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Thank you very much for the spoilers! I just bought all volumes. I’ll try to Mel what I can. But I am just wondering how did Alicia defeat Dante Vance. I mean, even Libertia weren’t able to do anything with him so I was just wondering how Alicia was able to defeat Him.

Niaosaf likes this.
  15. Rin Lee

Rin Lee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i see. Once again thank you for all of the spoilers :sushi_chubby:

Creolenerd and SueVal like this.
  16. Svaril_sup_doma

Svaril_sup_doma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There were tears in my eyes as the dream of the ball began to dissolve. Knowing only the spoilers excerpts and the untranslated manhwa in its entirety still tears at my soul. I would so love to read another manhwa where they were all a friendly family.

Creolenerd and djan29 like this.
  17. unicorn7

unicorn7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone recommend some manhwa from the same author or similar to WTVL

18. alizarose

alizarose Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone please spoil when alicia(fl) gets her memories back and everyone else reactions

SueVal, djan29 and Rin Lee like this.
  19. alizarose

alizarose Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. unicorn7

unicorn7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 43 just released in this chapter we will meet daniel officially:aww:

Gongjunim Athy likes this.