Spoiler When the villainess loves / 악녀가 사랑할 때

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by NanaKon, Sep 19, 2020.

1. yaywww

yaywww Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not much happens this chapter unfortunately.
    Chapter 43:
    Libertia visits the bar where Daniel and Herrace works in an attempt to find Daniel. Cain and Eugene are busy, Herrace is doing something idk so she visits the bar alone. She tries to order a non-alcoholic drink, but looks like they don't have any. She points to one that sounds sweet (like juice), and the barman is unnaturally surprised and hesitates. After a few sips of her drink, she's totally woozy. Daniel then walks by and asks to sit next to her (I wonder if her drink is a secret code for Daniel to come out?). They socialize and he orders a plate of meat skewers for her since her drink is supposed to be paired with food (otherwise its super strong). They don't say much, and Libertia is pulled out of her drunken stupor by her familiar, which tells her that she recognized that the man is Daniel. Libertia is absolutely happy that they met so soon. They introduce themselves as "Dan" and "Lisha", and before she gets too drunk (from the drink/handsome men) she leaves with a cryptic message of "Someone I know has met you before~".

2. yukihibari

yukihibari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cmiiw but there's a lot of translator in youtube just took the translation from instagram and claimed that they translated it without properly crediting the real translators. i know, making a youtube videos requires some effort too but i also pity the one who translates it first to see their translation's being taken as whole and appears in someone else's youtube account. somehow i have a mixed feelings about it.

sorry if my words sounds rude by any chance. i don't intend to offend anyone. :blobwoah::blobdizzy::sweating_profusely:

mascheny and LumenMint like this.
  3. unicorn7

unicorn7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give translation link from Instagram i can't find it

4. Gongjunim Athy

Gongjunim Athy ♡NUF's princess♡* ੈ✩‧₊˚** ੈ✩‧₊˚** ੈ✩‧₊˚** ੈ✩‧₊˚*

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG Daniel is wow:justabotheart::blob_blush::blobnosebleed: i can't even describe how handsome he is*nosebleed*, i am dying whenever i see him don't know how many heart attacks I've had:blobnosebleed:

OtomeAddict and verraol like this.
  5. Gongjunim Athy

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about what will happen after since i forgot :blobtired::facepalm::blobxd:

6. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point I really want to read everything just to see Libertia growing happily with a loving family like she deserves! Thank you so much for the spoilers.

Creolenerd and yukihibari like this.
  7. verraol

verraol Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ngl i had to put my phone down for a second it was too much for me to handle:blobmelt:

Gongjunim Athy likes this.
  8. Gongjunim Athy

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i died honestly i felt so dizzy and am not joking lol:blobowoevil_horns:

verraol likes this.
  9. Gongjunim Athy

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please remind why Daniels eye color keeps changing:aww::blobmelt:

10. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not really sure but it was mentioned by Herrace or Libertia that it will likely change depending on his mood or what he feels, when he talk to FL his eyes always change two or three times:blobjoy: green, brown, red and many more I've forgotten the rest

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  11. Gongjunim Athy

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for letting me know honestly i like his eyes they're so beautiful :blobnosebleed: i've fallen head over heels for Danielblobmelt_thumbs:blobnosebleed::blob_blush:

12. Gongjunim Athy

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have any spoilers about what will happen after chapter 43??:aww:

13. LumenMint

Reading List:
    Link
    the reason why OG Libertia sent the dog away.

Dante gave a dog house to Libertia as a "gift", at this time around Libertia is already cold and Alicia is gone and the Dog she is taking care of is already big, Libertia noticed that the dog house actually have poison so she sent the Dog away because Dante might do something to the Dog . Raphaelis is cause by human malice/rumor so I think to make Libertia more colder so people could hate her is to kill the Dog she cherished.

14. LumenMint

Reading List:
    Link
    she will be meeting with the CP and I think the CP will be ordering Eugene and Cain to track down who started the rumors and punish them. then FL will start the deal with the prince about the love letters to Ariel

rock.doll and Gongjunim Athy like this.
  15. Gongjunim Athy

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :blobsmilehappyeyes:

16. LumenMint

Reading List:
    Link
    ok so this is their 2nd meeting and they went to drink alcohol again hahaha, arghhhh and when Daniel asked Libertia what would she do if she received a prophecy that her best friend will die what would she do(the reason why he accepted CP request to kill FL is that he thought that Heracce was falling for her and the prophecy said it would lead him to death which happened in the orig novel because of Ariel) their friendship just make me fall in love with Daniel more.

and the way he casually teases her and tells her not to fall in love with him

I headed back to the tavern. To meet Daniel. There was still time for evening. Another secret road. There was no need to ride a wagon. After a while, I started walking alone on the Blanchett streets. To make it nice to meet Daniel.

"Oh oh."

The security of the capital was amazing. The patrolling knights also looked boring, and the streets were clean. As we approached the market, the streets became more vibrant. If the bustle was working, the articles were neatly organized so that it did not spread to a big bustle. While admiring lightly, something suddenly caught my eye. Yakitori?

Without knowing, I smiled wide and ran to the store selling skewers. In fact, it felt like I was getting a little stretched from before, but it was also nice to see that it wasn't a big deal.

"Hi. How much is it for a skewer?”

I asked in excitement, but unfortunately, I didn't have the money to buy a skewer. I couldn't hand over gold coins. I looked at the skewers with eyes full of regret because it became gloomy, and then turned around with difficulty.

“Should I exchange money.”

However, there is no bank, and I have work to do, but I couldn't even go to the palace to exchange money. But for a while, regret. I soon lost my eyes to the market. The elegant atmosphere itself made me feel excited. It was because they were strange scenery for me. Then there was something that stood out and approached.

“Wow, grandmother. Did you make this yourself?”

"right. See one wife and child and go.”

“Well, because I don’t have money. I'll come back the next time I get the allowance.”

“Heo. Okay, then, take this one.” The grandmother, who was selling small items on a small news stand, gave something to me.

“What is this, Grandma?”

“It's a healthier gem. you are very pale.”

"uh… … .” When I heard the word 'face', the hat was slightly crossed behind me without my knowledge. Her grandmother looked at me sadly and frowned at her.

“Well, that’s okay.”

‘’ take it. I have one more.”

I laughed awkwardly and accepted the jewelry. At first glance, it was a counterfeit, but it seemed that her grandmother carried it in her arms and touched it often.

“It's so precious. Then I'll be grateful, Grandma.”

“Yeah.”

As I watched her grandmother laugh proudly, I remembered it carefully. After rewriting the robe deeper, she moved on. Rolling his head somehow to get a refund.

"Ah! Expensive place.”

Stupidly, it just came to my mind. I can go to a place that sells very expensive things and buy one and get it back. I went to a place where grandmother would not see and found a jewelry store. Then I bought a few small rubies and returned to grandmother with the money back.

"grandmother."

“Huh, take a breath and let it go.”

“Give you all this.” She smiled wide and said, but it seemed that her body was getting drooping.

“Here, I've got pocket money.”

“Wow?”

Her grandmother's eyes were round. Before she even heard the price, she gave her grandmother all the money equal to one gold coin.

“The money I have left is the price of your healthier gems that you gave me earlier.”

Although her security is good, giving her gold coins could have caused her grandmother's discomfort. She had to pay the price for the money she had received by buying rubies. Before her grandmother said anything, I gathered her grandmother's imitation accessories and carefully swept them one by one into the subspace of her bracelet. My grandmother only made a sound and when I got up, she looked at me and said thank you. With a frowning smile, she evaded her seat before the conversation continued.

Compared to the first time I came these days, why did my body keep sagging and getting tired. I doesn't feel pain, so sometimes I forgets about my body condition when I focuses on something else. With a light smile, I pulled out a pin with a dark green jewel out of the stuff I swiped and put it on my head. I thought it would be better to take a break and then move. So, I stood for a while, but for a moment, my view turned around. I felt my body collapsing.

'this. I couldn't manage her fitness... … .’

With that thought, I was trying to get stuck on the floor, but for a moment someone grabbed my arm. In amazement, I turned to the master of the hand, who had held me. And I was even more surprised and opened my mouth slightly.

"this. You have to be careful.” A man in a robe.

"Dan ?" I called the pseudonym he gave me last time. And I couldn't take my eyes off the face seen from below while being held. I even stopped thinking about

'Wow.' I stuttered and blinked my eyes. Huh. It was a bright and beautiful face even in the shaded hat. 'But it's just hazy and not dizzy. I must have gotten used to it because of our handsome guys.

If I had seen Daniel before them, I would have truly fainted as if eating. He is a person who feels strangely warm. I was in that strange feeling,

he asked. “Did you come out alone?”

The voice of the man who asks without saying hello was very sweet, but it was also somewhere cool.

“Well, yes.”

His face hardened a little.

“Hmm, isn't it dangerous. Why did you come out alone.”

“… … .”

I couldn't say that I was alone to see you. I just shut up. Then he sighed and said, releasing a little power from the hand that held my arm.

“Yes, there will be an artificial spirit. By the way... … .”

"Yeah." I looked at him puzzled.

It was because he was staring at my hairpin for some reason.

"Dan?"

“… … it's nothing. But now it would be better to return to the palace, Lisha.”

"uh! No." Urgently denied.

His eyebrows were slightly distorted, but I couldn't catch his eyes. Because I found something weird at the far end.

“The complexion is bad, Risha.”

"It's okay. And you can't bother Dan.”

He looked at him as if he could pierce me, and I talked shyly.

“And the body… … It’s better than before, so it’s okay. I can go alone.”

“Do you want me to send Lisha alone in that state?”

“Yes, it’s really good.” Actually, no! I want to hang on to play together all the time, but I decided to push myself. It was because it seemed to be suspicious if you pushed it too openly. Today, I hit it with something I came out to play. I have to be friends quickly.

"I See."

His expression at first glance was very strange. He seemed suspicious and embarrassed. But I didn't see him anymore. I naturally shifted my gaze to another place. And I saw a woman sway by the false tears of a skinny wall-up.

“It looks dangerous.” I said to Daniel, who was still glancing at me. In a sudden word, he shifted his gaze to the side where my gaze was directed.

“Human trafficking?” As I muttered a little, Daniel looked at me quietly.

The image of a woman already caught up in her handiwork was grabbed by her leg and threw it into her remote alley.

“Run.” I told her. As she hesitated, the woman suddenly burst into her cries. And she cried and ran down the road she came from. The late patrol knights supported her. Her looking back at her, I met Daniel and her eyes. With Dan's hat slightly crossed back, he and I stood facing each other. I was fascinated to see the front of his face more open to me. I gently folded my eyes and laughed.

“It was reckless, but it’s exciting.”

Daniel, who stood at the mouth of the alley and burst into a brilliant laughter once, made eye contact with me. He smiled softly and drowsy.

“You handle the spirits very well, Lisha.”

His gaze, saying so, was somewhere deep and empty. I suddenly remembered that I was his enemy, the princess of the imperial family. That it is not enough to have a good feeling created by an artificial spirit. I knew it, but something was upset. No, what, why are you doing this.

“Lisha?”

"Ah… … .”

I took my eyes off my eyes.

"It's okay?"

With a tone and expression that didn't seem to be very worried, Daniel said.

“Shall I pick you up? To the imperial palace.”

This meant that he knew who I was even if I didn't have to say it. It was an endless gaze. I instinctively realized that it was because I was a person who didn't really care about him. Without knowing, I lowered my eyes and replied to him in a casual voice.

"It's okay."

“Well, what about calling a knight and a peacock? It's not far away.”

He says he knows everything. I'm asking you to know this. Even referring to Eugene and Cain, he don't even give honorifics. Isn't it clear that you are in a status that you don't need to do? I know that my spirit has given me his identity.

"no." Without showing any surprise, I shook my head.

"there's nothing we can do." Daniel sighed to see if he wanted to change his mind. And I realized he didn't mention Herace. He said in a slightly cold voice, terrifying to think so.

“Heracce will probably be busy with the sudden rush of work.”

"Ah."

Come to think of it, I remember that yesterday, I put my mouth out and disappeared. The lines were beautiful. What are all these humans? Ugh, that face was so good!

"I do not know. My job is with Lisha.” And that said, I had no choice but to make a strange face.

“Me, me?”

He was wearing a soft smile and said in a warm voice as before.

"Yeah. I think I met a good drinking friend. I was just thinking of taking me away today.” (oho Daniel is asking Libertia to drink I think)

"Operation… … Friends?”

“Well, yes.” Suddenly I raised my head, shining my eyes, and he nodded awkwardly. I felt relieved in an instant, and I laughed at the bash. The tail of his mouth went down momentarily.

"Go!"

“… … Lisha?”

“you said I’m a drinking friend! friend!" Hehe. Hurray! It's a friend!

I rejoiced and grabbed his hand. He flinched and looked astonished.

“Because it’s a friend, it’s not okay to do this! Let's go!”

“Huh… … .” He shook his head with a thrilling sound.

“What is so good?”

“Because I became friends with Dan.”

“… … .”

Um hoo hoo hoo! Then he looked at me with a very strange expression. As if seeing something very strange and strange. After looking at it for a while, he smiled and sighed.

"I see. Walk carefully.”

We just started heading towards the moonlight garden. I hurried my steps before the black wave covered the sky. I don't know if there will be any use of the money bag in my chest. After thinking, I decided to save it first. And when I started seeing the information guild's ‘Moonlight Garden’ in the distance, my eyes began to spin again.

'Oh, really physical strength. sister. You must have gone through all the hardships with this body. Even though I was sad for a while, I felt my body lifted. (I think Daniel is carrying FL)

“If it’s difficult, you have to talk.”

It was Daniel. When I met my eyes while holding them, I saw Daniel's eyes. It was black before? I checked the clear view by blinking. The robe hat was removed. His eyes, looking at me, suddenly became darker, and then he had a faint smile. I looked at him and asked.

“am I heavy?” He simply raised the tail of his mouth without an answer. What, what, is it heavy?

“Shall I drop you?” He asked again and again, and I frowned slightly. And I shook my head firmly.

"no!" I'm going to kick this luck!

"Yes."

“Even though the stage is heavy, I like it because the unit is warm.”

You won't hear the sound of my virtue cheering! He paused for a moment, but focused on his immediate voice and couldn't see the reaction.

“… … How about the body?”

“Oh, it’s okay.”

It seemed like he would ask for something more, but he didn't talk any more. Well, the information guild leader is friendly, so you know. He just put me down in the place where we were sitting and asked for his share of liquor.

“Is it fruit wine?”

He tilted his head slightly and shook his head as he took a sip. Then he asked me in a strange tone.

“But if you give me fruit, would you like to drink?” I rolled my eyes, shrugged, and ate a bite of bread. He shook his head and laughed quietly.

“I think my condition has really improved.”

"Yeah. It's okay now. It's just because I have a little stamina.”

"is that so?"

"Yeah. Oh, thanks to that, I was spared from lying on the floor. Thank you, Dan.”

He laughed, saying it was done. crazy. That momentary smile was dazzling enough to captivate people for a moment. I managed to grasp the spirit of running away and said.

"How amazing. To meet you in such a place.”

“That’s because I like your eyes.”

“Do you like my eyes?”

“Should I say it feels good?”

"What do you mean?" He just laughed.

And I tried to resist the laughter that was about to come out. The conversation was very comfortable. It is difficult to meet someone who is comfortable with silence. Still, I have become a drinking friend now! Of course, I know I was just saying that. I looked at him quietly. Somehow he was feeling out of place. It wasn't uncomfortable. He just suddenly looked lonely.

'In the book, it was a much more secret and nasty feeling than this.' It may be because of the first meeting that you can talk comfortably even though you feel like you are so far away. At that time, as if wearing an umbrella when it was raining, noise was only being blown into the space where we were. I felt a feeling of being separated from me. While I was thinking about this and that, a quiet time passed. I didn't overdo it and enjoyed the time. Actually, I was a little tired today. At that time, he was only drinking alcohol and glanced at me. As soon as he met my eyes, I smiled as if I was waiting. Stopped Daniel, looking at me with strange eyes, poured the last drop from the glass and opened his mouth.

“What are you thinking?”

“Well, sweet thoughts?”

"this. I mean, just in case, you shouldn't fall in love with me.”

what is this. I opened my eyes and burst into laughter.

“I’m not in love.” At my words he smiled terribly subtly.

It was a dark expression that it was difficult to express.

“If so.”

With the little subtle decadent beauty on that face, I murmured with my mouth slightly open.

"Oh my gosh. What are you doing now?”

“It’s just there?”

"no… … .”

"why?" I quietly watched his glance at his glance. Words leaked out without my knowledge.

“… … I think I've decided to be obsessed with it.”

This, it was beautiful, and it was definitely a different feeling from the excitement. Yeah, just that. It feels like being possessed. Not fainting, but likely to have nosebleeds.

“Ha, no way.” What is certain was that he was enjoying this polite conversation.

“Are you fascinated?”

Even though it was a small sound, it was a voice that stuck in my ears. As soon as I denied it, he smiled a little with an unknown expression and cleaned up his expression. It was a feeling that the excessive beauty quickly faded. Looks like this is intentional.

“… … .”

I was a little embarrassed, but I just laughed. He looked at me and smiled lightly, he said to me.

“Did you know that Ingyo-ryeong was made with a real spirit as a model?”

"Yeah?" I replied, tilting my head at the unexpected words.

"No, I don't know that way."

"indeed."

The real spirits were difficult to find and more difficult to contract. So it was stated in the book that it was an artificial spirit that was born.

“Is that the spirit that Risha has is that there is no spirit that modeled it?”

"Yeah?" As I blink my eyes, he smiles sullenly.

But I somehow felt his sweetheartedness like a mask.

“If you don't have a model left by a real spirit, you can't make an artificial spirit. It's a spirit of memories, to be sure... … .”

“… … .”

“Rather than having a model, it would have required a different process to make it. It’s a special spirit.”

“Hmm.”

He shook his throat for a moment and was talking to drowsy.

“If you're recognized, you've got a good ally, so don't be too anxious about me.”

“Are you anxious?”

I replied with a small smile. “I am truly excited to be recognized by my memories.”

He glanced at me for a moment, then muttered in an audible voice. “Really, it’s difficult to fall in love.”

As I tilted my head, he shook my head silently. The conversation that followed flowed normally.

“It's Jen. does it mean 'to be latent'? That's a good name.”

"Yes? It's a suitable name.”

"Yes. It's also courageous.”

"Yes."

Reminiscent of the black eagle that lightly grabbed a person earlier, I whispered to Jen.

'I heard the praise. It would be nice.' I heard Jen a little bluntly telling me to stop talking with him. Daniel asked as he listened to the sound with a smile.

“Are you having a conversation?”

"Yeah? Yeah." Daniel, who was smiling, laughed quietly at my reaction.

“Yongke, you chose such a precious one. Congratulations on having an artificial spirit with such a strong ego.”

Okay, but when he said that Jen had a strong ego, I felt weird.

“… … Is that important now?”

Daniel asked my question with a strange look. “Then what’s important?”

The genie of the lamp came to mind. Was that genie the name of the fairy who struggled to get out of the trapped situation?

“Isn't it painful to be trapped?”

"If it's painful, would you like to release it?" He said, subtly frowning.

“Can you loosen it? how?"

“… … .” Daniel had no answer for a while.

Then he began to laugh as if he had lost energy. The laugh that seemed stunned turned into a joyful laughter. It was very fascinating to hear and to see, but I couldn't understand English.

"fun?"

“I'm sorry, just… … .” He still replied with a smile.

“Because of your heart.”

"What?"

“You,”

I felt somehow speechless. Rather than the breathtaking smile of the past, the words he laughed and thrown in such a cool way now made my heart flutter. He didn't seem to have any intentions. When I didn't speak, he talked eloquently.

“It's the name the spirit gave you, so it's a real name. He wants to sign you too. Seeing that he is still quiet, I don’t think he needs to be freed there?”

“Hmm.” Somehow, the words continued to soften, and I was barely looking for words to say.

“But I want to know how.”

“Why?”

“It's a good thing if I like it, but even so, being trapped for a lifetime can be painful.”

“Do you want it to not have an owner other than you?”

I was worried because I thought Jen was listening to this conversation. My heart that had been swayed by her temple subsided.

"no. It doesn't matter if Jen wants it. I don't have a problem.”

"Aha." Daniel somehow reacted that way, and then he thought about it.

I looked at him still, and somehow I got a sore throat and called the clerk.

“I would like one for fruit wine.”

"Yes."

When I ordered and turned around, Daniel was looking at me with his face a little exposed. It's a thinner personality, while doing it. Daniel, who called the clerk again, whispered something to him, and the clerk bowed his head very politely and left.

“What did you say?”

“you want water. Fruits are also included.”

“… … It wasn’t just alcohol, here?”

“I can have meals, but it will only be alcohol.” He replied kindly, but somehow it felt like he was laughing at me. It must be an illusion? Anyway, it was thankful.

“Thank you for taking care.”

"It was nothing."

There was a moment of silence.

“My name is Lisha, it’s my nickname.”

At my words, he nodded slightly. I said with a little ridiculous feeling,

“I feel good to hear it in a good voice.” In fact, I was getting a little drowsy from before. I'm not even drunk. It's been a long time since my stamina today was exhausted. At that time, the fruit and water that I ordered came out. Naturally, I took my gaze away from him and drank water. Watery fruit aroused the mood. A little refreshed, I told him.

“I have to go back.”

This was enough for the second meeting. It wasn't good if it was too late.

"Yes." He answered me with an unknown expression.

When I got up, he got up with me and followed me.

“Lisha.”

As we were walking together, waking up in comfortable silence, he opened his mouth.

“There are spirits that prophesy among the Infantile Spirits. Although it is a limited prophecy.”

"Five." I shed elasticity. Miraculous.

“If you heard a prophecy from that spirit that your closest friend 'falls in love, you die', what would you do?” It wasn't a heavy tone, but I thought it was an important question. (omg he is asking about the prophecy about Herrace:blob_teary:)

I replied with a slight smile. “If possible, I will prevent you from liking dangerous people. Hoping not to love.”

"Yes?"

“Yes,”

when I was answering that, my sister's memory came in and I vomited blood. Today, I was running out of stamina, and I couldn't continue the conversation and fell out. Outlook

Daniel is literally the sweetest tbh, despite knowing that she can be the reason for Heracce "death" he still took care of her and doesn't act impulsively. this is also the first where I saw an ML who is described as person with sweet/warm voice and not the usual cold domineering VOICE ML:blobdrool::blob_plusone:

“… … .”

Daniel made a slight impression as he looked at Le Persia, who was reflexively accepted. 'Today, I tried to kill her if possible.' When I heard about the artificial spirit that he knew him, his hand couldn't be raised. Was it because he saw someone who truly cares for artificial spirits after too long?

“Even though she's an imperial family.” He just spent her time with her today. Of course, it was never a boring time.

“I'll have to bring it to you.” But Daniel couldn't do that. It was because of the voice he heard by his side.

“Give me.” Surprisingly, it was Eugene de Bolton.

he was told that she had left the palace according to the imperial mother's words. Eugene, approaching the moment Le Persia fell, was asking Daniel with her clearly hardened face. he said to pass Le Persia.

"I do not know. What should I do?” Daniel responded by wearing a robe's hat naturally.

Eugene made a slight impression on her answer. However, Daniel smiled and held Le Persia tightly. Eugene thinks.”

“… … .”

The sharp appearance of her Eugene could be seen, but Daniel soon spoke in a boring tone.

“But I have never heard of this precious woman, so it would be nice to leave it to the person she knows.”

Le Persia was exhausted and collapsed. Daniel gently wiped the blood from her mouth and recalled her last expression as she vomited her blood. Feeling of frustration. That's exactly what it was. So he didn't feel the need to worry.

“Now, it would be better to take a quick rest.”

Eugene carefully hugged Le Persia from Daniel. And he turned her body without saying a word. Daniel, who always looked at it with a smile, moved after a while.

"It's a knight of the princess."

Even though he may always seem to be awkward, free knight Sir Bolton was a human who did not have a deep relationship with someone. He was even more so to the princess. That person changed like that.

“It wasn’t the eyes that looked at the owner… … .”

Daniel mumbled, recalling the rich atmosphere of possessiveness that Eugene had in her concealment.

I was in a bad mood. Being puzzled by his self, he finely creased his eyebrows.

I remembered the black eagle spirit and a white face that smiled tenderly. Yes, I admit it. That he liked Princess Le Persha quite a bit. Unpleasantly. His new friend, who slowly disappeared, soon disappeared without a trace.

(p.s Daniel is really having fun talking to FL that's why he is having mixed feeling on what to do since she was kind but Herrace at the moment is more important to him since this is only their 2nd meeting ofc best friend is more important)
    oho Eugene and Daniel finally met for the first time.

taebelly98, minonly, Slowday and 20 others like this.
  17. Gongjunim Athy

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers and i agree with you Daniel seems to be different than other male leads:blobthinkingsmirk:

18. unicorn7

unicorn7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    plsssss spoil me on when does Cain meet Daniel and who spread the rumours about Libertia

Yoshykawa likes this.
  19. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant find the book in googleplay. Should i search it with the korean title?

20. Ggukiieee

Ggukiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes