Spoiler When the villainess loves / 악녀가 사랑할 때

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by NanaKon, Sep 19, 2020.

1. chets

chets Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want him and emperor to just YEET. Unlike other manhwa where we dk where original soul went or they just swapped with mc's body here we clearly know that OGvillainess sacrificed her soul to keep her body alive. It would be disrespectful af to have those people now suddenly be family after so many years of neglect.

2. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers, pls? :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

The artwork is just BEAUTIFUL.:aww: One of the top for me now. Also, the story/plot looks nice, some clichés but also some interesting stuff happening. Would be nice to know what's the ending. :cookie:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    djan29, ch4i, michoux and 4 others like this.
  3. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These might be inaccurate because my korean is just basic.

Cain was a child who was always alone. There were mentions of vampire but I think he has a lot of magical power? Atleast he has abundance of Mana. It is shown that Cain was crown prince’s person originally because when he was a child, only crown prince “pretended” to be close to him. CP asks him for his blood, flesh and heart, probably meant to work for him? So since Cain thought of him as his only friend, he agreed. Eventually he realised cp is just exploiting their friendship. But after he meets Libertia, he thinks she is more suited for the throne. He asks her one day what does she think of a friend who asks for blood, flesh and heart? She says, they should escape that kind of friendship before more of him is taken away. Actually they should have done that from the start because of that was a friend, he would not ask you for such a thing”

Eugene seems very shaken by the princess’ disease. He decides to stay with her asked her to reinstate him at her palace. I think he was planning to leave her and get acquainted with influential people like Cain. He eventually starts warming up to the princess and helping the doctor to find a cure. He also makes out of character casanova expressions sometimes for her since she calls him a beautiful man to make her feel better. He is protective of her. It doesn’t seem like there will romance blooming anytime soon but there definitely friendship and Libertia gaining some support. He’s so damn HOT.

herrace ? Wanted to see the FL’s tears . I think he’s the type to bully the one whom he likes. New libertia calls him crazy

This one might have some in discrepancies
    She thinks of 4 names Eugene, Cain, the girl who died instead of FL, and herrace. She can’t take Cain with her because he’s a duke, he has responsibilities, can’t take the girl because she doesn’t think it’s a stable option? , can’t make herrace her person either because he might be crazy too, eventually decides on Eugene.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  4. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    What a shame!!
    I trought the white hair guy will be Ml (till i read spoilers about real ML and till i came to know he is tsundere(people rn doesn't like tsundere's that much, but i still like them, depends on what they do))
    Screenshot_2020-09-20-22-28-09-883_com.android.chrome.jpg

Or the OP magican (after some spoilers)
    Screenshot_2020-09-20-22-28-27-564_com.android.chrome.jpg

While reading manhwa i was thinking that the ML will be white or the Villain Boss(about the 2nd i didn't really think it was him, since only a little was about him)

I don't really like that we don't know much about Ml (who is villain Boss)

5. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I like him now ^ω^

6. Viviyan

Viviyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao. No kink shaming in my town.

arlovebird, ch4i, Anaru and 7 others like this.
  7. Viviyan

Viviyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to state that the novel art is really pretty, like damn.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We already saw the Daniel one. But I guess this makes it obivious he’s really the male lead. He looks like a snack.

8. AnnHime

AnnHime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As soon as I saw some reviews and the art, I was very interested. I just read the 20 chapters on newtoki...
    Well, I don't know Korean, so I used the famous MTL

I would like to say one spoiler...
    As I understand it, when MC goes to talk to the emperor, aka her father, she says she wants to make a proposal, which makes the emperor angry at her.

[​IMG]
    She says she will give up her succession rights. But in return she wants to be free. :blob_sunglasses:

He treats this proposal of hers in disbelief. She even says that if he let she be free, he can get rid of the presence of her mother's family, who would no longer have any influence or link with the royal blood. She says that the doctor said that she has a short time to live and she wanted to be free ( Ok... I cried very much) He doesn't believe it and says he will see the doctor. She leaves and waits to be called again.

When she is finally called, she goes happy, thinking that everything will come out as she plans. It just doesn't happen as she wanted. The emperor asks what freedom is for her. She answers "a place to rest and close her eyes". I believe that emperor thought place to die... She wanted to leave in three months, but the emperor says he'll pretend she didn't hear anything. That if she stays a year, he will let her go. Through the images, you can see a difference in the appearance of the emperor.

[​IMG]

When she is leaving, the emperor sees the blood in her mouth (she had a memory and ended up bleeding)

[​IMG]
    After she leaves, some excerpts from the emperor appear, commenting that he was impressed that she was so sick. That he was unresponsive when he learned of the disease and that he was impressed that the doctor personally went to show the report and that the doctor said he would find a cure for the princess. From what he says, he felt bad (guilty!!!!) knowing that she wanted to leave, because it meant that she had no good memories of that place, and admits that the prince is arrogant.

[​IMG]

He recognizes that he never paid attention to her, because after his beloved died he only loved the Prince. He was also afraid, because if she left she would be killed by the enemies of the family (at this point I didn't understand whether from the royal family or her mother's family, or both families ...)

I don't know if I understood correctly, but the emperor wants her to have new memories of the palace before she goes. From my point of view, I believe to lessen the guilt he feel. There is even a passage that Cain comments that even the emperor is concerned about the disease of the princess.

When she is leaving he wanted to call her back, but he knows he doesn't have that right, since he never cared about her ...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As for MC, I can only say that I love her :aww::aww: .

As OGLibertia said, she would vomit blood when recovering a memory. She ends up forgetting the day that this would happen and she is in front of someone else (Eugene, Cain, Rocks (the doctor)) and it ends up affecting their view of the princess, because she is sick but is smiling as if it were nothing ...

Forgive my writing, I haven't written in English in a long time and I had to turn to an online translator.
    I don't know If I could post the images...

I don't know if I could post the images. Someone could inform me, because then I will delete...

9. AnnHime

AnnHime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone have read the novel?

I need spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

arlovebird likes this.
  10. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read some spoilers on Naver and they've said that when Daniel appears the presence of the other male leads just disappeared and that he appeared after all the other men appeared.There isn't any heavy drama as the crown prince and the heroine aren't really the "villains" per say, the blogger said the novel is very twisted in that there's no "bad" characters, but the crown prince and the marquis will get your anger.

This is a pretty light hearted novel, the only problem the blogger had was the author used her throwing up blood as a plot device to get people to change their opinion of her too much. Another blogger said that Daniel's and MC first meeting was him trying to kill her.

Edit: Blogs

11. xViolet

xViolet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC really likes handsome men and her words and her actions get misinterpreted a lot. :blobrofl:

At one point, the MC is staring at the sky through the window and mentions how happy she is and that it's a beautiful world and decides to keep a journal/diary written in Korean. She names her diary "Beautiful World." She is truly happy because she gets to see 2 handsome men (Eugene and Cain) and the memories of the original Libertia. However, everyone misinterprets her thinking that the MC is actually sad and that she is trying to make/leave a mark behind so that people can remember her.

MC couldn't sleep that night and decides to wander about outside and stares at the moon thinking about what she needs to do. She wants to go out of the palace to meet the other "victims" but has trouble doing so because they (Rook, Cain, etc.) think the MC is too fragile and that she will come back as a half-bruised corpse since she has been throwing up blood.

While thinking, she happens to meet Cain and she tells him to not get hurt and die. From Cain's point of view, he thinks how no one really cared about him that way. Internally she is thinking that Cain should not lose to the CP and to stay intact/handsome so that Cain and Eugene can keep showing up in front of her to "heal" her. Her thoughts also goes astray also thinking that handsome men with a little injury also looks good but stops herself. (And this is where Cain tells MC his childhood, previously spoiled somewhere in this thread)

12. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any clue as to why OG!villainess got cursed? Someone did it on purpose, or?

13. xViolet

Reading List:
    Link
    Might not be completely correct since its mtl, but....

With the help of Cain convincing the others, MC finally gets to go outside the palace to the market with Cain and Eugene.
    At the market, MC tries to get some information regarding the a place called Black Cave, which is where Jane (a "victim") will have an accident later and then decides to go to a pub "Moonlight Garden" with an excuse that she wants to try drinking. Of course, Daniel and Cain interprets her desire to drink as 'its the first time probably because she wasn't come out as she was sick and had no one to support her before' and feels worse for the MC.
    That pub is where the original female lead gets drunk and meets Herace and Daniel.

While sitting in the pub, they hear people discussing about the rumors that the princess is dying. It gets worse to the point where they are saying that its good that she's going to die and that she should die quickly. :blobconfounded:
    MC didn't like how they were talking about Libertia Sister but put up with it. Cain and Eugene are angry. As the comments get worse, Eugene couldn't stand it anymore and started fighting the people badmouthing the MC.
    MC stops Eugene and tells him its ok when they ask if she is ok. MC says that she is happy right now because the two (internally thinking: "handsome guys") are with her.

While everything in the pub is happening, Herrace (golden curly hair and green eyes) and Daniel (no description besides exposed chin and lips) are watching the 3 people afar.

Apparently Eugene gets drunk easily. Eugene asks if MC is angry, but she replies that she isn't and there isn't a reason to. During their talk, drunk Eugene hugs MC, and thinks that she should get angry and annoyed.
    MC POV during hug: MC is trying to calm herself down because......she's excited! She gets to smell/touch one of the handsome guys :blobjoy:
    Somewhere during the hug, MC accidentally rips a part of Eugene's shirt and then pretends to faint, but actually ends up fainting.

14. Cessavania

Cessavania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol that’s .. she is so adorably shameless my goodness hahahah

15. xViolet

Reading List:
    Link
    Eugene pledged a knight oath to MC while Cain notarized the oath. This was done in secret without the MC knowing for now. Eugene wishes that the MC not cry and to be able to see her for a long time, but actually take its as a form of atonement like sympathy. He mentions how he disliked the MC (referring to original Libertia) before because he thought she was like a doll, but in reality she was like an innocent flower after getting to know her (MC).
    Meanwhile during this time, Herace (and another person with him - maybe Daniel??) sneaked into the imperial palace and happened to hear the oath being made.

That diary....:blobdizzy:
    Emma gave MC a diary with a lot go high security functions such as….owner recognition, tracking magic, waterproof magic, shield, showing a fake diary if diary is read by someone other than the owner, etc....
    When the diary is filled, you can meet the spirit of the diary...

MC happened upon Cain, Eugene, and a really pretty person with golden hair and green eyes outside her door. All 3 people together were becoming too stimulating for her weak body. Before she got in inquire about who the person was, MC fainted and received original Libertia’s 11 year old memory. 11 year old Libertia received a puppy as a present and named the puppy Lisha which is her nickname. She gave the puppy that name because it is a name no one ever calls. This memory showed original Libertia's first smile.

MC’s symptoms are getting worse. While MC is pretending to still be asleep, Rook explains that he thinks that the worsening symptoms are due to soul cracking, which is one of the worst side effects of the disease. The crack will intensify unless the soul has changes. (No one knows that the soul has already been switched.) Rook thinks that if this persists, she would most likely not last more than 2 years. They leave the room when they notice that MC is pretending to sleep in order to give her some time alone. When they leave the room, MC remembers the original Libertia’s memory and thinks how lonely she probably was. MC cries and thinks that the person she wants to save the most is original Libertia.

While MC is crying, the golden haired boy shows up and and calls himself an “angel” when the MC asked who he is. MC reaches out and touches his hair and cheeks and stops crying. He is sad that she isn’t crying anymore. Apparently he likes to see the crying MC because her crying face is pretty and went to her on purpose to see her crying. When someone is about to come in, the golden hair boy introduces himself as Herace before he leaves.

It seems like Herace looks adorable, but likes to see people crying, and seems to not mind dying if it make the other person cry. :blobfearful:

At this point, the MC has caught the attention of 3 of the 6 people.

16. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for spoiler!
    i guess daniel first attempt to kill MC is near :blobhyperthink:

17. NanaKon

NanaKon Currently hibernating on NUF

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO true to her desires..:blobokhand::blobokhand:

18. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

arlovebird and rock.doll like this.
  19. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so it seems it’s just Herrace’s personality to want to see people crying. And will die to see it too? Lowkey Sadomasochism Lol!

Marane101, Th.ay, karls and 3 others like this.
  20. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda sad how no one knows and loves mc for who she really is. They think she's in pain, dying and had a shitty childhood. Which isn't her, but the original...They admire how strong and kind she is despite being so pitiful. And they just misunderstand her a lot and seem to have the complete opposite image of what she's thinking. So really, they're falling for a false image they created that doesn't exist...

Little Libertia with her puppy seems so adorable and pitiful:blob_teary:. I feel so sorry for the original. She never got any warmth from anyone all her life, only neglect and disdain. Seems like the only happy moment in her life was with that puppy.

Anyway, this is currently one of the best comic graphics. Seriously so pretty:blobnosebleed:. And since mc likes looking at pretty faces, she should just look in the mirror more:blobjoy:. And mc's dresses are so pretty as well.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020