Spoiler Where do u think Xia Qingxue teleport to? [Spoiling Raws]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lingarko, Jun 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. lingarko

lingarko Xianxia Parody

Reading List:
    Link
    Chu Yuechan doesn't have the capacity to travel to other continents or planets unless jasmine level figure helps her (remember jasmine mentioned she can take yun che back to any continent if she gets her power back).

She is mostly not in any seven kingdoms or else she would have known the war of cang kingdom and would have possibly returned.

She is not in 4 sacred sects or else she would become sex slave their unless they take fancy to her kid (mostly daughter and raise her to become sex toy for Ling clan head as she mostly will inherit something from yun che)

2. Abel Yamin

Abel Yamin zombies!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    She will be teleported to goblin nest, and have some fun with them first.

3. eeveryday

eeveryday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

so even in the raws the didnt met ?

4. rpgbscout

rpgbscout I don't only read mature novels

Reading List:
    Link
    No mention of Che Yuechan in the RAWs except how Yue Che wants to find her and his child (feels very guilty about it but also does not know what to do).

To the OP,
    I am putting my vote that she is on the next plane of existence where the Frozen Cloud Asgard Ancestor normally resides (since the Ancestor is currently stalking Yue Che and his Frozen Cloud Asgard Sect against the orders of Jasmine's father), since she is the one whom built it in order to save the best of the Sect.

She will show up when MC gets in trouble when he starts the rebellion against Jasmine's Father on that plan. Of course that will only happen once Yue Che burns each of the Sacred Grounds to the ground since each is responsible for something to make him mad, unites the 7 empires under his wife the Empress, settle the war between the demons and the Profound Continent citizens, travel to the third continent to get Yue Che's first love, and mostly likely find Che Yuechan and make his child heir to all three continents. I figure that the story is more than a quarter finished (my guess) and Xia Qingxue's location is fairly low on the priority list (she is only the first official wife that has not even slept with Yue Che yet). Who knows, maybe she will find her mother and get some good mother daughter bonding in (which is her main goal in life).

eeveryday likes this.
  5. eeveryday

eeveryday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you