Discussion Where does nature begin or end?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where does nature stop? Is it the planet we live on, or is the essence of life? Is it the organisms that live on the planet, or is it the natural flow of how things interact and react? Is it all here on this observable plane, or is it beyond our stars. Is it the celestial bodies in outer-space, or is it universe itself? To where does nature begin or end? The concept exists, but what of the origin and limitation of said concept?

A myriad dreams I have, but only a single dream I woke up from. To where did the fairy land, where I plotted land, fly away? Across the waves, beyond the clouds, or below the trees? No pot of gold can measure my dreams. No luxury worth mountains of treasures can measure my promised land. A nature that begins dies. A nature that ends will never begin. A nature that begins and ends, shall exist forever like my fairy land. Ah, sin! Why must we sin so! To seek another's fairy! To steal another's fairy! So much sin, our fairy land will never land! Kill! Kill all the thieves! They ride on iron and wood! With iron, they destroy and divide. With paper, they waste and devour! Falsity! Grand delusion of the unworthy! Nature is sinful as a whore's womb. Nature is greedier than humans. It wants to live. It wants to live on our piss, feces, and spit. It wants to live on our blood, flesh, and bones. It wants to live on our lives. It is the greatest murderer with a face of loving mother and caretaker!

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    This topic is deep :blob_coffee:

3. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    When you go to sleep

strayCat0 likes this.
  4. Einzwalker

Einzwalker Cook-Protagonist Hater

Reading List:
    Link
  5. zhainan2157

zhainan2157 『Villager No.2157』『Kawaii Connoisseur』

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on your POV, do you believe that nature means untouched by human influences or do you believe that nature is the natural setting for an organism to live in.
    If it’s the first one, then I’d say ecen far into outer space is contaminated with homosapien trash due to mechanical parts lost into space.
    But if you believe in latter meaning, then I’d say everything is natural. Natural setting can be thought of where you would most likely find said organism which means you will most likely find them in a setting they are most comfortable in. Just like how animals live in suitable environments or change their environment to suit their own needs (ie build nests, build river dams, dig holes) we as homosapiens are also doing the same thing, just at a grander scale because we have more power to do so. We are changing the environment to suit our existence and make it more comfortable for us. Thus if you feel most comfortable in your bed with a laptop on your lap watching YouTube videos, that will be defined as your natural setting.

6. Teadragon

Teadragon Book Wyrm

Reading List:
    Link
    To understand what is natural, you must first decide on what it means to be artificial.

7. Katsurandom

Katsurandom [The One That Does Nothing][Villager C]

Reading List:
    Link
    for me, Nature started on the most primoridal forest at the start of the world......

as for where it will end...for me nature will never end, the humanity as a whole might end though, since the planet always adapts to survive...

as such, i really like the Gaia theory where the world is a living organism that breathes life........

even though i doubt it will be as depicted on the stories i like to read.........

8. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't nature begin with "n" and end with "e"? :hmm:

9. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    This reminds me of that mini comic
    Edit: found the pic, can't find the artist
    [​IMG]

10. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Genius

otaku31 likes this.
  11. OnceandFutureLurker

OnceandFutureLurker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fake deep :cookie::blobspy::blobcatcop::blobpopcorn:

asriu likes this.
  12. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    don't be so blunt lel

OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
  13. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Nature is when you have a bush. When it's clean shaved, you have defied nature. And therefore, if you clean-shaved it, you're an environmental criminal.

BB_Tensei likes this.
  14. Xalysian

Xalysian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting
    have a nice day

15. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nature is what nature possesses, and further what nature obtains. As nature exists through acquisition, nature is in fact greed itself. The only sin of nature is in fact wastage, as it has things it fails to obtain and therefore does not desire. This causes nature to produce shit, which is undesirable and does not spark joy, unless in the Seat of Fangs whose sinful nature compensates for all existing revulsion to organic refuse. His only likeness in nature can be found in worms and bacteria, but most commonly in pesky flies in whom it inspires reproductive urges.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Lazriser likes this.
  16. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, to lay waste to fortuitous encounters enacts the love of idleness, does it not? Whether the Seat of Fangs can devour the whole world or when the Seat of Hearts will inevitably purge everything to a single element. Ha-ha. It will truly be the fight of our lifetime. One is the evolutionary king of apex predators, therefore is the topmost in the food chain in all creation. The other is a supernatural king ruling over natural "kings" over eons and eons. Take heed, Seat of Eyes, if you wish to desire and obtain what you want... desire what they desire and obtain what they obtained. Simply said and done, you shall dominate and rob them all of their rights and power. Such is your sinful nature as the Seat of Eyes, and your Sacrament of Reflector Incarnations of Boundless Corpus is the best Sacrament enabling such a feat.

BB_Tensei likes this.
  17. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    I will obtain the winner, and thus of course all. What I desire is a worthy winner, as I had long since obtained aesthetics as well. What is best for desire if not allure? Hence I deny that which seeks to devour and obtain refuse from treasure. This is the truth of natural sin, Pope, all nature desires Perfection and denies refuse.

18. rwnrmdn

rwnrmdn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It start with n (as in new) and stop with and e (as in end day)