Spoiler Where Is Justice For the Villainess ?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold on, so did Charlotte kill the ML’s adoptive dad? Wasn’t his main goal getting revenge on his father’s killers? Including the person who cut him down? I personally can’t get behind their relationship if that’s the case.
    Realistically, he should have probably implanted a trigger or something in her new body that killed her when he activated it.

If she did kill his dad, she’s basically like all those scummy MLs that I hate seeing get together with the MC in other manga.
    It’s also strongly hinted that the archduke was a genuinely good person, so she doesn’t even get any justification for her actions.
    In that case, her getting to just shrug off the murder of an innocent person (probably more persons) isn’t a satisfying end at all.

NohrNeir likes this.
  2. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe she did kill his adoptive father. Honestly I don't really like the female lead, hence why I dropped it. It also got boring for me. She has all the traits of a "strong" female lead, but mentally I wouldn't say she's that capable. She has the skills and power but ML is the one with the brains. So in other words, she let ML use her skills, just like how she had let the emperor used her skills before. And I was even more disappointed that it took her all the way until the very end of the novel to talk back to Albert about the issues she had with him, after she saw Rusland was getting hurt. At some point in the middle of the story she would go back to Albert and pretend to be with him. So she would leave Rusland at some point and missed him while with Albert. It's a smut novel so I do believe she would continue to let Albert do things to her (not entirely sure on this) even though in her head she missed Rusland's touch . There's many progressive ideas in the novel, which I would promote, except FL is weak in the sense that she let herself be a tool.

Could be a mix of jealousy and greed. They weren't doing very good with what they believe is doing the country good. All in all, they feel FL's powers could be a threat to them along with the fact that Albert loved FL. They don't want Albert to fall into making an assassin a Queen or something.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    Bella94, Assassel, DOHere and 20 others like this.
  3. Jung-shi

Jung-shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I guess when she accepted the proposal... There's a condition that she cannot do on her own without ML' aura so she was always needed someone to rely different from her on the old self that is independent. She's strong.

nihal eleonor likes this.
  4. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Charlotte had dedicated everything to the Emperor in the past... However, what she got in return was stone-cold betrayal and freezing loneliness. But, while she had been awaiting her death after being confined in prison, a questionable man appeared in front of her! "Could you help me murder the emperor?" Charlotte, who had danced with a sword for the Emperor, meets Ruslan and is reborn as 'Juju.' Now, her sword is directed at the Emperor. And the two who had met as comrades start bearing feelings that go beyond just that... A romance that blooms in a revenge story that's extravagant and strategic! The story of the strong-willed and charismatic villainess, Charlotte! "Why would a villainess have virtues?"

Plot...

5. Akki19

Akki19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't tell me she went to Albert again and did snu snu ( if she did I'm disappointed)

Didn't ml and fl team to kill Albert ....then why did she go to Albert? Why did she run away with Albert , is that part of plan ?

I am disappointed in fl ( she is in fact an illegitimate child she knew what it is like to be called mistress .....yet she became mistress of Albert and killed everyone without thinking twice ) I don't think she is that naive / innocent in past ,she know but she pretend not to .
    And Albert and friends are wrong to take advantage of her and manipulate her .

6. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe she went back to be an insider. Not entirely sure but she did went back to him. Not sure if they did it after she went back to him. I know they've slept together but idk about snu. She didn't go back to him because she loved him. It was for revenge.

She's definitely not naive, nor innocent. Honestly I like the empress's character much more than female lead. It was wrong of her to be taken advantaged of but she let herself since she loved Albert and he does love her as well. I think some people would feel pity for him as he was more manipulated by his friends and hence why he had her killed. As for female lead, she never even feel the guilt of taking the love of Albert from the empress. She only felt the "guilt" after she met the empress and realized the empress was a much stronger person mentally than she realized. She thought the empress was a naive person but she wasn't.

Albert would've wanted Charlotte as his partner except Charlotte was an assassin and has no background status so the friends didn't approve of her. So when she switched to Juju's body, and once Albert realized she's Charlotte, he would think that he can make her his empress using Juju.

DOHere, MariL, snowberry and 10 others like this.
  7. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True true. The FL is not a good person. She get easily manipulated. The only strong point about her is her mastery over sword and aura.

This story is actually pretty messed up considering ML is willingly partnering with his adoptive father former enemy and even fall in love with her later:blobwoah:

Honestly the MVP here is Juju for willingly sacrificing her body (Idk why they have to use her body though. Maybe because of Aura compatibility or something)

Personally I feel like this is actually a rare case of ML being too good for FL. He was minding his business until FL and her former gang offed his family. I would love to see ML pov as he fall for FL though. Like how, and what does he think when he started to develop feelings for the person who took part in the murder of his family.

I would not call this story a good revenge plot since the FL have way too many flaws but it's exciting to see an aggressive revenge plot where we get to see the "villains" in despair. I also like how twisted the FL and ML are. Sometimes i just need a story that abandon some morals. :blobpopcorn:

Bella94, rhymeep, Sheiren and 15 others like this.
  8. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Title:
    악녀에게 의리가 어디 있어, Where Is Justice For the Villainess? Why Would A Villainess Have Virtues

NU: novelupdates

RAWS: kakaopage, Naver

Description:

Charlotte is a love child who lived in the countryside.

For years, she dedicated her affection to her weak childhood friend, a powerless prince.

She was the person who worked on tirelessly to eliminate his enemies.

And yet, Albert, who was finally crowned king, quietly sentenced:

“Immobilize her and lock her in the prison. Exterminate her whole family to serve as discipline.”

[​IMG]

RAW: ridibooks

Unofficial Translation:
    bato

Summary:

Charlotte had dedicated everything to the Emperor in the past... However, what she got in return was stone-cold betrayal and freezing loneliness.

But, while she had been awaiting her death after being confined in prison, a questionable man appeared in front of her!

"Could you help me murder the emperor?"

Charlotte, who had danced with a sword for the Emperor, meets Ruslan and is reborn as 'Juju.' Now, her sword is directed at the Emperor. And the two who had met as comrades start bearing feelings that go beyond just that...

A romance that blooms in a revenge story that's extravagant and strategic!

The story of the strong-willed and charismatic villainess, Charlotte!

"Why would a villainess have virtues?"

9. Igrizs

Igrizs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone have some spoiler on this?

10. ieyn

ieyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler???

11. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    He fell for her easily and honestly the murder of his family wasn't even such a big deal as it was never mentioned again after giving real Juju's history. Perhaps author didn't feel the need to care and think Charlotte's revenge is enough to redeem for what she had done to his family. Along with the fact that Rusland's sister ended up becoming empress anyway so their entourage killing his adopted father was all for naught.

There really wasn't any reason besides that she chose to sacrifice herself. It was just convenient that real Juju allow that. Agree real Juju is much better. We get some backstory of real Juju for a bit in the beginning since once Charlotte takes her body, she will also take Juju's memories. Juju was just a normal beautiful maid that had gotten harassed and almost scammed into a marriage with a former master who always sexually harassed her. So when Juju was taken in to work for the Grand Duke's family, the family saved her. In turn she was very dedicated to the family, especially Rusland's sister since she was her personal maid. When Juju disappeared, Rusland's sister was very upset and thought something had happened. She didn't know Juju sacrificed herself.

Charlotte could've used any body. It was just convenient and sloppy writing on the author's part to have Juju sacrificed herself and perhaps allow Charlotte to have a beautiful body. Maybe to also show how Charlotte felt being beautiful since she was never beautiful and it was her personality that shined through and got Albert and Rusland's love. Charlotte for a while believe that Rusland only loved her because of her beautiful appearance.

Charlotte would've been able to use her aura with any body. Of course her spirit was damaged for the most part by Albert so she couldn't use it for a while. It took some time for her to heal it fully. She had gotten the help of an old friend (from when she was Charlotte) to help her regain her aura. In other words, the body doesn't matter as it was something attached to her soul.

Bella94, Bastian, Averyn and 15 others like this.
  12. yoshinoyuuki

yoshinoyuuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is another thread for this series. please delete it.

You can search another title Where Is Justice For the Villainess?, the spoiler already cover first revenge

13. midnightD143

midnightD143 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could u share the link of the other spoiler thread?

14. enoslara

enoslara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do the manhwa will get some smut since the novel seems like R19? Eventhou not as intense as The Elegant Duke teaching methods.
    Is there anyone knows spoiler about the archbishop?

15. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manwha is clearly changing things taking from spoilers; ML was saved by a Duchess not a Duke and the FL had no direct connection with her assassination. They probably will try to make her more redeemable since I don't think they will put NSFW content.

Bella94, RedRuchi, DOHere and 2 others like this.
  16. cmonson

cmonson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Charlotte did nothing to the ML family. It was her ex-lovers Father who killed his family. Charlotte would have only been 4-5 years old...

She did not kill the adopted mother, it was a mother not father. Charlotte was in PRison when the adopted Mother was killed. Hence why ML didn't come to save her until she had been imprisoned for 5 years.

She did not kill the adopted mother, not father. She was in prison when the Mother got killed. Hence the reason why the ML broke her out after 5 years of being imprisoned.

17. seunghosshlong

seunghosshlong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of plot holes but honestly I’m just here to see the downfall of the friends and revenge BUTTT kinda feel half-bad for the emperor I mean honestly he truly choose the empire rather than our fl also I’m confused why they really wanna kill a lot of people, I mean I get the other peeps fl killed by why specifically ml’s adoptive mother the duchess?

Edit: If someone could please please please translate the revenge or angst scene in the novel?? Greatly appreciated by everyone and ty in advance to whoever this saint would be!

Bella94, snowberry and VNikaT like this.