Recommendations where mc is isekaid as a cannon fodder/villain but don't make contact with original protag/cast

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LongXi, Jun 29, 2022.

1. LongXi

LongXi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've always liked these kinds of novels but as time goes by, the genre gets saturated and a lot of it comes out, and it even branches off to more different sub genres. But the thing that I slowly got tired of and even maybe starting to get vexed with, is that, the MC always plan to stay out of trouble, be low key, don't get in the original casts' way; but always doing the opposite the first chance they get to, like a simple "No" could have have gotten them out of it, maybe even distancing themselves properly like another continent or far away country side of a very far and rural kingdom or country if it's an urban novel. But no, they never do that and what's painful is they sometime rationalize it in the most annoying way.

So is there a novel you could recommend, where the MC sticks with initial plan and never get involved with the original casts and forever traveling in parallel line, where no matter how close the may get their line never intersect?

Thank you.

jinnamori likes this.
  2. slarbi

slarbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there wont be much of that because at that point it might as well be an isekai

3. LongXi

LongXi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's the point of looking tho. and also i did say isekai, with just a narrower premise.

jinnamori likes this.
  4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there are plenty of that in Jpn isekai scenes.

LongXi likes this.
  5. jinnamori

jinnamori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear I've read something like this, I'll look for it and come back when I've found it. Best of luck

LongXi likes this.
  6. Preethu

Preethu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m A Cool Salted Fish In The Entertainment Industry
    You Qiuqiu wore a book and became a cool female N number in the entertainment circle. The position is the supporting role that has no name.

In this world where people are struggling to get to the top and become a frequent visitor of hot search, looking at everyone around her who is full of ambitions, Yu Qiuqiu has no fluctuations in her heart and just wants to be a salted fish.

But even if she is a salted fish, in order to become a salted fish with a high quality of life, she is being forced to do business for money.

You Qiuqiu: Paralyzed Salted fish jpg.

So the audience saw this scene –

You Qiuqiu sits in the shady place with her little stick in the variety show while cheering for the guests who have a hard time playing the game with their hideous faces.

Other female stars show off their eighteen martial arts in the live broadcast room to sing and dance. The worst thing was to remove makeup from the live broadcast. You Qiuqiu took out five takeaways.

Today I’m going to show you a live broadcast of fried chicken, kebabs, ice cream, crayfish, and doughnuts.

Audience: “…”

When You Qiuqiu was photographed at the awards ceremony, a handsome man and beautiful woman were sitting dignified around her, but she was sleeping with her mouth open.

You Qiuqiu thinks she is most likely demand to cool down.

She just took a nap! How could she be photographed! So angry!

Then…let’s calm down. The salted fish didn’t want to waste too much brain cells. When she was forced to do business, she still has some money. There are two apartments in the city center, enough to be a charter wife.

Who knows, she is on fire.

Frequent searchers and ranked among the top.

Thousands of fans are crying and shouting, Qiuqiu, you are the cutest cub in the world, completely different from those coquettish bastards outside. MaMa (BaBa) loves you!

You Qiuqiu:???

Give it a go. The salted fish becomes a koi?
    That's the description. Here the mc doesn't even meet with ori ml and ori fl. She lives her own life.

LongXi likes this.