Recommendations Where the MC never love th ML

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by aaami, Dec 18, 2022.

1. aaami

aaami Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want a novel where the MC doesn't Fall in love with the ml at all. ( Would be nice if the ml is scum who is regretting a lot )
    "I was reading the male lead is obsessed with proposing to me" i did not like it that she fell in love with the ml ( it was obviously inevitable to fall in love due to her mental stress and him being her only life saviour with the stupid emperor being more terrible in comparison.

2. Renkouh

Renkouh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The “Wife can’t escape” may fit the bill of what you are looking for.:blobpeek:

kohaichi likes this.
  3. ImperialNero

ImperialNero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You'll regret it, i read from a spoiler that MC does ends up with scum ML at the end of novel for some reason and she doesnt love him at all

4. LeniSnow

LeniSnow New Pretty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No romance would be better for you

TXHY likes this.
  5. aaami

aaami Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yupp....maan why whyy

Ooh I will give it a try

6. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like mentioned above. Perhaps you should consider non-romance novels. If MC ends up with a certain man, I would personally call that man the ML. If you don't want her to end up with ML I would think that would be a non romance novel.

Perhaps you could try these

Rebirth of the Evil Mother-In-Law - divorces husband. Non romance, just a hint of finding a new love later on.
    Delicate Mother of a Villain - does not end up with father of her child. Non romance
    From Cultivator to Widow - Non romance. Not sure you can call MC's husband ML.
    husband is still alive, but assumed dead. He is doing missions for the government and only comes back when she's old(er). He never sees her again.
    Transmigrated into a Parvenu’s Ex-wife in the ‘90s - divorces husband at the start of the novel and cleans him out. She finds a new love later. I would call the new love the ML, so not sure this is what you want. Romance is more sub-plot. Is mostly about MC building up a new life raising her children and creating a huge company.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2023
  7. kohaichi

kohaichi [Drifting in the world of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    The Man Who Can't Be Captured I immediately thought of this when I saw your thread's title :V

All I can say is: Perfect recommendation:blobimfine::blobimfine::blobimfine:

8. aaami

aaami Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu, I am gonna tey them out and let ya know. I do read a lot of non romance but I never searched for them without the tag so will try

Oh my thank you, I will let you know

And yes I read that one oh man

Addictedtoreading likes this.
  9. kohaichi

kohaichi [Drifting in the world of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
  10. wolikethat

wolikethat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Breaking a Couple in Every World - QT novel with no romance for the MC, although there are a couple worlds were an OG ML obviously has feelings for the MC but she doesn't reciprocate--including one where ML wronged MC and regrets.

After Divorced The Villain Stepmother Is Blessed All Over the World - Transmigrated MC flat out refuses her systems orders to hook up with the novel ML and instead divorces him. ML regrets like crazy, especially because MC turns out to be long-lost princess.

100,000/Hour Professional Stand-in - Not sure if you want a story where there is absolutely zero romance for the MC, but this one is still pretty close since MC rejects all of the scum OG MLs who all super regret. At the very end though (like the last two chapters) she does end up with a sweet puppy side character, but its very tracked on and the side character only showed up like a handful of times through the whole story so he honestly barely feels like a ML.