Question where to buy chinese novel in english translation?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by suitonjutsu02, Jun 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suitonjutsu02

suitonjutsu02 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    firstly, im new. so im sorry if i make a wrong thread in a wrong section or so lol

currently i love reading mxtx's works. and i wanna support her with buying the novel. is there any of their novel that translated in english and available to buy?

2. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like the physical copy of the novel or ebook or chapters like webnovels?
    As far as i know there are no physical copys of chinese novel.translated in English. I know cause i tried looking for them in the US and with some hopeful wishes in Thailand and Singapore. Had hope they sold some English Chinese novel only reserved in ther County. It should kinda stupid of my to think they do but i was desperate. Especially since i saw that they were selling chinese novels in their own language and got me hopeful think that it theres thai chinese novel then there might be English ones too.
    There are some ebooks that some translators put up on thier websites and amazons.
    Webnovels and most Chinese English translated novels apps are some what expensive since your buy the chapters and not the whole book

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    suitonjutsu02 likes this.
  3. YoriMei

YoriMei (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

Reading List:
    Link
    You can’t buy MXTX’s novels in English, there’s currently no official English version (there usually never is tbh). The only way you can support is to buy the original Chinese version, which if you do a google search there should be at least a couple guides on how to do so.

suitonjutsu02 likes this.
  4. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Rouxd and suitonjutsu02 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.