Other Request Where to buy novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by kenmeow, Feb 14, 2021.

1. kenmeow

kenmeow Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I buy physical copies of danmei novels?? I really want 某某 but I don’t know where to buy the book

2. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, Chinese novels has become so digitalized that it's harder to find physical copy of them outside of China. But you can try googling the title and add keywords like amazon, taobao, or any online stores you know. Maybe one of them will pop out an answer for you.

judeiiro and Arkantos like this.
  3. Emilyl

Emilyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find bl books in libraries and bookstores, but there probably won't be any from foreign countries

4. Shiki

Shiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    must it be physical copies?

5. Kefie

Kefie 《Lazy Pirate》《⚓️》《Step Red Sibling》

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're just looking for a physical version, you could try printing one, although it might take a while.

6. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    I think your best bet would be taobao? my friend bought/preordered some danmei novels from taobao before. most CN stuff are sold there :blobsalute: i tried on taobao and you can search "某某小说" there, lots of sellers have it. shipping might cost a ton though so if there's a few titles you want to buy, might be best to pile em up to make the shipping fee worth it (if it's very costly)
    *小说 means novel btw, you can add this to any other titles you're looking for

you might also find the book in your local shopping site (for example, I saw 某某 on shopee to see if there's a site for the book lol)... just not sure if it's the original, if you're particular about that:hmm:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  7. riririn

riririn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    某某 is sold out rn (it says it's replenishing?) but I like books.com.tw for print versions. They ship internationally and the fee isn't terrible, plus the shipping is crazy fast.

judeiiro and TaffyGirl13 like this.