Question Where to read Machine translation?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Silver121, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Silver121

Silver121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone,

Where do you guys go to read MT novels? I wanna read Monster Paradise but its not on LNMTL..

2. Randomreader123

Randomreader123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ýou have to search for the raw site, then insert the raw chapter text into systranet or google translate.

3. Blackrabbit0634

Blackrabbit0634 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup search for raw site and google translate it.. If you're not lazy install google chrome and install add-ons Google translate for automatic translation for websites no need for copy-paste only F5 if it won't translate

4. Silver121

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya thats one option, but its on Qdian you need subscriptions and stuff.. So i was asking..

5. HarukiMizuki

HarukiMizuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read my fav novels using Chrome browser fr my android tablet or smartphone only. Why? Bcoz mr. Google in Chrome will auto translate the novels. How? From novelupdates page, just look the Associated Names in Chinese. Highlight the words, and choose WEB SEARCH. For eg Monster Paradise associated names is 怪物乐园. Fr my experiences, to get better translation, I will add txt to the name. For eg. 怪物乐园txt. Choose SEARCH, than Google will list all websites available in txt. Now, you can read it. My suggestion b4 u read any mtl novels, always write down your ML, FL name, and every single important characters n places on paper. Why? Bcoz sometimes mtl can make u a little bit dizzy. Hehehe.... :D:ROFLMAO::confused::sick::eek::mad::whistle::whistle: Best of Luck.....

Silver121 likes this.
  6. Admiral_Mikan

Admiral_Mikan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Between both, which one do you think has better translation? Once, I google translated Monster no Goshujin-sama, and it was disastrous.

7. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the mtl's are horrible in my opinion. Unreadable.

8. Randomreader123

Randomreader123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you really want to read raws systranet is better because once you make a free account there you can add terms to your personal dictionary (like names/cultivation level/attacks etc.), so that the same chinese/japanese symbols doesn't translate into different words every other chapter. You first have to identify which raw symbols translate into which given word which takes a little time.

9. Silver121

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks... this worked .. :)