Spoiler Which Alpha would you like to do?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by S.I.Dolboda, Mar 21, 2021.

?

Which Alpha would you like to do?

1. Ki TaeJoon

2. Do WonYoung

3. Jang WooHyun

4. Gong YooSung

5. All of them

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. S.I.Dolboda

S.I.Dolboda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Raw Title: 어느 알파랑 할래요?
    Raw: https://ridibooks.com/books/1623001187
    Synopsis(Ridi):
    “It's rare for it to manifest this late, it's amazing.”

Se-yeon, who was suddenly diagnosed as an ‘Omega’ after living a normal life, was confused by the unexpected. The doctor in charge,

“Lets first match you to some people in preparation for your estrus.”

He pulled out pictures of young, handsome men.
    It was several pages.

“Any alpha will be tailored to your liking.”

One day, the world around me changed, "Which Alpha do you want to do?"

Character introduction(Ridi-MTL):
    Se-Yeon Lim, 27 years old / Employee of the service support team of 'Heim', an asset management platform. She was a virgin, previously a beta, who became an omega. She is a sweet girl, an external milk lumen, a hairy girl(?)
    She has lived hard enough to be proud, but she lived a life that had nothing to do with men or dating. It is difficult to get closer than a certain distance because her sense of smell is sensitive to human body odor. Of course, skin-ship wasn't not possible. She was destined to live as a mother-in-law in her lifetime, but men's suits pour in after being diagnosed as an ‘Omega Class’.

Ki TaeJoon, 23 years old / Second son of Kisun Group Chairman (4 years old chaebol)
    Younger man, alpha man, scam man, arrogant man, desperate man, obsessed man, a dog who doesn't listen; an Alpha of Alphas. Born as a ruler. Thanks to his strict home education, he is polite to people, but he takes it for granted that everything goes according to his will. While he was suffering because his pheromone didn't fit anyone, he was attracted to Lim Se-yeon's pheromone and wanted to monopolize her.

Do WonYoung 25 years old / Beta family Alpha, plans to join Kiseon Group after graduation.
    A younger man, an alpha man, a sweet man, a temptation man, a big dog with aegyo(cuteness). Born in a beta family, but determined an alpha. He was introduced to Se-yeon, who was a beta, and decided to meet her. Seyeon wants to choose herself, not Ki TaeJoon.

Jang WooHyun 31 years old / Doctor of ABO Korea. Lim Se-yeon's main doctor.
    Older man, Alpha man, Kind/caring man, Sensitive man, single father. Alpha who takes the lead in OMEGA's human rights. Seyeon, which he was in charge of, helps her adapt as Omega. Her Omega, but not like her Omega, feels likable to her, but he suppresses his heart because he is in a position with his child.

Gong YooSung-35 years old / CEO of “Heim,” an asset management platform.
    Older man, Alpha man, Charisma man, Jeolyun man, Brain sex man, Adult unequipped, Soxic common arrogance. He wasn't interested in company employee Lim Se-yeon, but his thoughts change when he learns that she has emerged as Omega. He is interested in the idea that she manifested as her omega under his own influence. He uses his cards to keep Seyeon by his side, but he's not very clean inside.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder
    59801379.jpg

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
  3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoping for Option 2 or 3

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  4. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL because I got no time to translate TT
    Prologue
    “How did you come here… hoo!”

Cheolkup. The moment I turned the doorknob, a thick scent fluttered. Seyeon stepped backwards without knowing about the scent that ordinary people could never fly. However, he turned and grabbed his arm before taking one foot. While trying to shake his hand, his feet twisted and fell.
    Immediately before beating his knee, he pulled his arm to avoid the injured Buddha, but instead of raising Se-yeon, he sat down on his knees and locked Se-yeon between his legs.
    “Why run away as soon as I see you. Hurt me.”
    He laughed and said, but he couldn't hide the pressure that emanated. It feels like there is not a person behind, but a wild beast.
    Seyeon shook his limbs to try to somehow get out of him. If I still didn't spoil it, it was obvious that this man wouldn't let me go from head to toe until he had eaten it all away.
    “Rain, get out....”
    What is pressing your legs so tightly
    No matter how much I used the dragon, I couldn't get out. I pushed his thighs to say Vicky
    Only, he didn't budge his rock-hard thighs.

As if not allowing him to escape, he hugged Seyeon tightly. Digging in his side, his hands clasped his back and chest, as if not even thinking of running away.

As the whole body was crushed, the scent that made the mind confused was even more intense. Even if a bottle of woody perfume was poured in, it seemed that it would not be this thick. However, the problem was that it wasn't disgusting, it smelled crazy enough. The thought of wanting to leave the body as it is, rubs his head.
    But he was the one who shouldn't come to my house without my permission. Seyeon barely grabbed the string of reason and opened his mouth. Gasping his breath made it difficult for him to speak properly.
    "You, this, above the rules, half... Oh!"
    But before I even finished speaking, he broke the tip of his ear sorely. Seyeon screamed at the pain that seemed to fall off his ears. However, the moment the hot tongue licked the bite, even the pain was replaced with pleasure. The eerie pleasure that began in his ears plunged down on his back, creating a puddle of water in his flesh.
    “Then report it. I came with resolution.”
    It was hard to believe that he was excited enough that he had already lost his reason. However, unlike such a voice, his breath was boiling hot. It was threatening as if the accumulated heat could not be resolved and would burst into Seyeon at any moment.
    He just listened to his voice, but Seyeon felt his legs relaxed and his head dizzy. He violated the rules, behaved like this, and pushed himself away, but his foolish body frankly responded to what he wanted. Even though it's not in heat, as if it doesn't matter in front of a strong male.
    “Ahhhh.....”
    Se-yeon, who bit her ear again, trembled and trembled. The love liquid that had accumulated in the narrow and secret high-pitched groin flowed and wet the inner clothes. As if she wasn't the only one who noticed it, her large hand slid into her pants, dig in the bush without hesitation, and slowly glanced through the thick flesh. Every time her finger moves. A squishy wet sound rang.
    “It looks like I don't really intend to report it.”
    Seyeon, who bought a ridicule, waved his hot face horizontally and denied it, but he didn't work at all. The fingers popping inward moved left and right as if checking the condition.
    “I was so wet, what would I do if I didn’t come.”
    It wouldn't have happened if you hadn't come! Seyeon wanted to shout that way, but then he reacted to him and said it was wet, so he had to swallow the horse.
    With a pick-up, he pulled out his bottoms with just a few gestures, revealing his immaculate buttocks. Seyeon fluttered as if she had been burned as she pushed the thick flesh boldly into the valley with her ass wide open to both sides.
    "You like this, whatever you want..."
    “Shut up for a minute. I will ask for forgiveness later.”
    "town!"
    Shut up, he turned his head to get angry, but his tongue popped through his open mouth. His head was sorely broken by the hand that grabbed his chin wickedly, and his breath was taken away. In the midst of not only breathing, but also his tongue and saliva, his firmly erect penis pressed against the vaginal mouth, which was already wet and flinching.
    “Wow...!”
    From the time he took on his scent specialized in controlling people, the body that had melted as it melted, as if waiting for him, was greeted with a hot and hard penis. The fierce resistance subsided the moment he accepted the red-hot penis. Seyeon even felt a sense of betrayal at the body accepting him obediently.
    Knowing that the passage was narrow enough to accept my penis, he pushed the thick penis without hesitation. It was overwhelming that Jill-gu was going to the limit, and there was a sound of pain, but he did not stop. He never stepped back and forced him to accept himself.
    “Ah, ha!”
    Seyeon unconsciously smashed the floor with a fist when a hard penis scratched and pushed in. It hurt. But at the same time, it was crazy good. It has been a long time since the reason was that only a thin shell remained, and the inner instinct was filled with it.
    Such a fist of Seyeon was covered with his big hand. Se-yeon, who refused to grab hold of him so that he couldn't hit the ground anymore, struck the back of his hand as if he had been hit. However, as if there was no beginning, he laughed and grabbed Seyeon's hand and raised it above his head. Se-yeon, having both his hands held in such a way, had to take him out, losing the freedom of his arms.
    Seyeon's upper body was tightly restrained and his waist was tightly pressed, and naturally, his buttocks soared high in the sky. He wasn't satisfied there, and his knees spread between Seyeon's thighs, making his hips stand higher. He rubbed his waist and kissed Seyeon's cheek as if he was going to go very deeply, where no one else could reach it. It was a sweet kiss, not suitable for beast-like behavior.
    In the midst of the pressure as if his back was broken, the inside of his heavy penis was wet as if it was a flood, and the liquid was flowing. As if he was very hungry, he ravenously tightened and sucked his penis.

If he liked the honest reaction, he suddenly bite Seyeon's slender neck, who was keen to push the penis deep.
    “Huh, evil!”
    Hearing Se-yeon screaming with cries, he put his face in his neck and sucked it all the way. It seems that it's not enough to tighten Seyeon's body with her whole body and push her penis enough to reach the dead end of her stomach.

After biting and sucking for a long time, he looked at the nape of his neck, where my teeth were clearly visible, and licked it with his tongue as if satisfactory. He whispered in a hot voice as if it were still on fire, leaving a mark that could not be erased even after a few days.
    “Choose me quickly. Before my patience runs out.”

While waiting for her turn in the hospital waiting room, Se-yeon couldn't take her hands off her cellphone and laptop. She had an unscheduled half car and she had to do something that was pushed back. But she wasn't focused as much as she thought, so it didn't speed up.

Seyeon sighed several times and threw his gaze into the clinic. Next to the firmly closed door, a screen with the order of treatment was seen. There was no one who was in front of Seyeon. Even if there were no people in the treatment, it seemed that he was waiting because the test results had not yet come out.
    'Re-examination?'
    'Yeah. You have to come to get an additional test according to the blood test done the other day.’
    Last week, a re-examination finding emerged from a health checkup given to me by the company I had been in for two years. She couldn't hide her anxiety when she was told that she had to have blood and gynecological tests again.
    Seyeon's gaze went down to her arm with her clothes rolled up. The white cotton that pressed the place where her blood was drawn came into her eyes. He said he was collecting blood because he needed additional tests.
    And if you think about it, lately, I'm not in good condition and my stomach is lukewarm. Her live pain was worse than before, and she suffered from ovulation pain that she did not have before. She, though, is on a regular basis, so she didn't go to the hospital, but she was worried that she had gotten sick on the pretext that she was busy.

It wasn't just an excuse that she was busy. It wasn't easy for her to go to the hospital or the bank when she was at work. She says you can use the order, but there are other things as well. As it turned out, the priority of things like checkups was pushed back.
    In addition, the service support team to which Seyeon is affiliated tends to have a lot of chore, but the number of people is small, so if even one person is missing, the work of others increases. Then, Seyeon, the youngest member of the team, was a little aware of taking a vacation.

'Ha-ah, Se-yeon. I won't say anything because I'm a real health problem, but it's not really today. driving me crazy. '

Today was the busiest day to have a strategy briefing session. On such a day, she is said to be reexamined, so how noticed she is. It seemed that the youngest, who was in charge of Good Eun-il, didn't look nice.

To be honest, she wanted to avoid Seyeon-do on a day like today, but she said she had to come from the hospital all the time, so she couldn't help it. She quickly went to a medical examination and thought she would eagerly roll her arms, but she wasn't usually upset because she couldn't let go of the worries that she was a big illness.
    “Lim Se-yeon. This is the 3rd office.”
    Her name was called while she was biting her lips in anxious heart. She hurried to organize her luggage and follow the directions to the doctor's office
    A sickly young male doctor was tapping on the computer.

Seyeon reflexively checked her window. She wasn't enough to call it hypersensitivity, but she was sensitive to the smell of sweat and body odor, so she avoided confined spaces. Fortunately, the window was open despite the chilly weather. As she breathed in peace, a refreshing scent, similar to peppermint, faintly tickled her nose.
    “Lim Se-yeon?”
    "Ah yes."
    As I stood there, the doctor took his gaze away from the monitor and looked back at Seyeon. As I sat down in her seat, the expression of carelessness beyond her eyeglass lenses softened a little artificially. She seemed to be trying to relax in her own way.
    The doctor looked through the medical records on the monitor for a long time. She glanced at the monitor she could see slightly in Seyeon-do, but she couldn't figure out what was going on. He bites his lips in the feeling of being crushed by the heavy silence, and as he clicks the mouse, he talks to himself, fixing his gaze on the screen.
    “It's rare that it manifests so late, but it's amazing.”
    Se-yeon slumped in her heart to say that it was late, even though she didn't know what it was. Late feet
    He said that it was difficult to treat that much. No way... When the negative thoughts reached their peak, the doctor took his eyes off the screen and looked at Seyeon. She laughed and shook her head as if she knew what she was thinking just by looking at her pale face.
    "Congratulations. Lim Se-yeon is Omega.”

5. peachbabyblue

peachbabyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler! Looking forward for another spoiler since I always saw this on my r i d i books homepage. I'm quite curious with the plot:blobReach:

S.I.Dolboda likes this.
  6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly the archive only has from chapter 9-142(out of 162)... would you still like spoilers starting from chapter 9?

8. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure! Just spoil what you can :blobokhand:

S.I.Dolboda likes this.
  9. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    “Hey, calm down.”

Alpha's pheromone also affected personality. Aggressive tendencies, lack of patience, impaired impulse control. It all happened when the pheromone was not properly handled. And now, when Taejun showed such a tendency, Seonje tried to calm him down.

“I have to go apologize, are you going to do that? Do I have to be sued before I can be freed?”

Because the current law was completely focused on Omega's safety, it was possible to sue for "coercive acts against Omega's will". However, although there were very few cases of accusations actually being made, Seonje wanted to save as much as possible. If he made an apology, promised to prevent recurrence, and provided ample compensation for damage, Omega would not have made a big deal out of it.

"okay. good. More, more calm.”

Did he not want to be sued? Tae-joon's pheromone, which he had been flirting with all the time, began to be captured little by little, and the pre-eun-jae put an hour down. Seonje, who was walking to the infirmary with Omega with her much calmer brother, suddenly realized something I had missed.

'There must be an omega that rejects this pheromone.'

It was also the first Omega I chose, so I was shocked. He must have been more unbelievable because he had only been courted by Omegas and had never been rejected, and the pheromone compatibility index is not absolute, so it can be sufficiently changed depending on how the pheromone is used during the test. If it drops to a negative level, recovery is difficult, but Ki Tae-joon seemed to think that he could press it with an overwhelming pheromone. | I've met an opponent that doesn't work, and it's not easy. Seon-je became curious about Omega, who showed the first bitter taste of his life to his younger brother, who was raised only in precious terms.

“Doctor Jang Woo-hyun has arrived now, so he will be there soon.”

Seyeon bit her lip and nodded her head when she heard that the doctor was coming. A quack, while sharpening the knife inside, just try to come.

Thanks to a quick report, a quick containment was achieved. Se-yeon came to her senses only after being transported to the infirmary. He rested for a while with the sap, and his stomach calmed down a bit, but his body was still convulsing. His body trembled and he thought it was cold, so the employee who was standing next to him covered him with a blanket more carefully.

Even though I was lying still, I was sweating in a cold sweat, as if all the bones in my body were slightly out of place. I think it would be more comfortable to lie down in the fetal position, but it was even more painful to lie down straight.

As I moved to lie down, the staff quickly supported me. It was the staff who guided us to the test room, but he was so friendly that I couldn't find the official attitude at that time. Still, it seemed that things had gotten bigger, showing that he was nervous. It was a mandatory explanation, but he probably didn't know he was going to press the real button. Seyeon didn't even think that such a situation would come.

When I remembered the situation, my fever rose. It was hard to know if I clenched my fists or opened them because I had no sense of how hard I looked at people.

“Hey, get a cell phone…” “Yes! I will find you!”

Perhaps he had packed his bag that had been put aside by the sofa, and the staff quickly took out his cell phone and handed it to him. When she finally found her cell phone, she realized she couldn't talk to her mother. To explain this situation, I have to say that she has become an omega.

My hands did not move at the thought of running away from Haenam this night.

The thought of having to endure this terrible feeling alone made me go crazy. I was shaking trembling while holding the cell phone in a hand that didn’t even have enough strength, the door to the infirmary suddenly swung open.

“I heard that Se-yeon Lim is here!”

The moment she saw the face that everyone rushed in, Seyeon swung his arm before even thinking with his head. A new cell phone, which was opened for the first time today, flew to the doctor's face in a parabola.

“Hey, damn, swindler!”

Sadly, there was no strength in my arm, so the phone could not even get close to the doctor and fell. Se-yeon, who had tossed his cell phone on the floor, smirked and looked at the doctor. He had the same impression he had seen in the treatment room, but his face was empty and full of worries. He hurried to the bed and picked up the phone that had fallen on the floor.

“Okay… uh.”

Woohyun, a doctor who held out his cell phone and asked if he was okay, was disgusted with the intense pheromone he felt from Seyeon and backed away. I can't get close enough and I crumple up my stinky face like trash. What else does Seyeon do with that?

I glared at you with a face saying

“The remaining amount is this much, so the report was not excessive.”

“How is it?”

Leaving behind Se-yeon, who replies wildly like a cat with her whole body upright, Woo-hyun asked the staff to turn on the ventilation. ABO's general employees were all betas, so they didn't seem to know the seriousness. The pheromone-sensing organ in the nasal cavity is a degenerated organ in beta.

Woohyun first received a mask from the medical staff and put it on. He wanted to wear a special mask as well, but he couldn't get it right now.

“Ah, alphas are sensitive to other alpha pheromones. Se-yeon Lim has a lot of alpha pheromones left in her body right now, so please understand.”

While wearing a mask thoroughly and sitting on a chair in front of the bed, Seyeon looked at me with strange eyes, so I explained. He described it as simply being sensitive, but in reality it was close to disgust. | Seyeon, who frowned at the sound of Ki Tae-jun's pheromone remaining in her body, sniffed her nose and tried to sniff it. But it was just stuffy, like a stuffy nose, and there was no smell. Even if I leaned my head towards the doctor and took a deep breath, I couldn't smell the peppermint scent I felt in the morning.

“I don’t smell anything.”

“It looks like the organ of smell is paralyzed. Anyway, I'm glad it ended up like this. What the hell happened?”

During the test, Woo-hyun received a report that Se-yeon reported Tae-jun, and she could not help herself. Is the compatibility test too early for someone who just became an omega today? For the first time in the history of the compatibility test, a report occurred as if she laughed at his complacency, which she easily thought would be okay because her chosen opponents were Do Won-Young and Ki Tae-Jun.

“You are a real scammer. Where do they sell drugs?”

"Yes?"

“Uh, I just became an Omega today, so if you deceive me, ha…”

“No, who deceived whom…”

Come to think of it, when I jumped in earlier, I said that I was a fucking scammer too. Woo-hyeon looked at Se-yeon who was daring again, and tilted her head as if she didn't know her English. You must be very surprised, why are sparks flying at me?

“They say Omega is the best. The sad one is bowing down. And what the hell, it's an alpha that's guaranteed to be reliable, where did you get that crazy bastard... you thought you were going to die, really. ha."

Even thinking about that sincerity, Seyeon grew angry. Perhaps it was because he couldn't win, the arm that was holding the center of his body suddenly loosened. Woohyun quickly supported what was about to fall in the future. The employee who was standing next to him reached out his hand late, and the doctor was fine. With that said, he backed away.

“First of all, it’s good to get some rest.”

“Okay, I’m going home.”

I desperately wanted to go home and lie down on my bed. But even when he tried to push the doctor away, he couldn't put any pressure on his arm.

“I’ll take you, so calm down for now.”

Woohyun asked to bring me some water. No matter how much he tried, the doctor wouldn't budge, so Se-yeon put her head on his shoulder and breathed in the field. Woohyun looked at him with his eyebrows narrowed. She was worried that she might fall, so she supported her, but the pheromone of Tae-jun felt in her was very painful.

When Omega shows such a weak appearance and comes close to her body, it is natural for even an alpha like an adult gentleman to have an erection.

Even though it had been quite some time since he got out of Alpha's range, at this level, he was almost as if he had been subjected to a carpet bombardment. I was experiencing pheromone for the first time today, and I was so outraged that it was enough for me to get rid of it.

“The reason for the report… Was it that you ignored the intention to stop the test and forced it? That Ki Tae-joon…”

Like everyone else, Woohyun thought that today's test would end with Taejun's rejection, so the reason for the report felt strange. Anyway, before Taejun refused, Seyeon rejected it first, so why did she reject it? There was no pheromone rejection.

“Then why did you stop testing? Did you think you would get nauseous from taking the pheromone?”

When the pheromone compatibility index goes down to negative, the program has a rejection reaction. judge that The sexuality index recorded in the middle of the test did not even go near minus, but there was a possibility that he felt weak vomiting or pain. It may have been difficult to bear with Seyeon since it was my first time, and I may have been confused as to whether my body reaction was positive or negative as my experiences were infinite.

"no. I’m a little scared.” "Yes?"

“I don’t think I can handle it for some reason, and I just wanted to do it with the second person. Why did he come in the first place?”

Woo-hyeon, who blinked his eyes, not immediately understanding what Se-yeon was saying, opened his mouth. Hopefully, no. a. Even if you don't know anything about Alpha...

Woo-hyeon thought that the horse would catch people, so he removed Se-yeon.

Se-yeon, who had been quiet because she was more comfortable leaning on the doctor than expected, frowned at the sudden action. When will you support me?

“Did you say that in front of Alpha?”

"Yes? Oh, I said because I asked why. There are other options, so I don’t have to do it with him.”

"ha...."

Woohyun sighed for the ground to go out even though he was wearing a mask. He put one hand on his forehead and sighed several times.

“It is my negligence. I easily saw the time Se-yeon Lim lived as a beta. I thought he was a kindergartener and should have explained it.”

10. peachbabyblue

peachbabyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler!! Looking for more spoiler if anyone has already read it:blob_grin:

11. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me which character you want me to spoil and I'll try my best.
    It's been a while so I won't remember the finer details:
    As stated in the introduction WonYoung(WY) is Se-Yeon(SY)'s first match for her compatibility test. However this is taken by TaeJoon(TJ) who is curious about the omega who didn't select him(hurt ego) and he really needs to find a match(he is repulsed by the scent of omegas, constantly on the look for one his body doesn't reject). WY is discouraged by this but hopes SY will still test with him as he thinks they are a good match to one another, understanding the Alpha and Omega relationship from a Beta's pov. SY does go for a test with WY and their relationship blossoms as an ordinary couple would with dates, shy skin-ship, and conversations of their future. (she describes his pheromones as smelling like cherry blossoms/spring :blobicecreamlove:)SY even says 'I feel most compatible with WY if the alpha and omegas' hierarchy wasn't enforced physiologically'.
    Oh! And SY's first sexual relationship(heat) is with TJ. She doesn't like his huge ego, persistence, and understanding of omegas(although it is the conventional outlook on alpha and omega relationships to those born into the system) although she can't deny that his pheromone is attractive:blobtriumph:. She basically decides to have her next heat with someone other than TJ, and choses WY. A problem is high exposure to alpha pheromones induces heat, so she ends up getting her heat when she didn't expect it. Because she is a new omega she essentially has a blackout for her first few heats(she just forgets what happened, she isn't unconscious!). WooHyun(WH) drops SY at her house with WY, so WY will spend SY's heat together as promised, but WH stays and says he wants to join them:blobnom:...They don't get far since her heat is too strong causing an adverse affect on her body. WH is disappointed in himself as SY's doctor(although in the A&O culture it is completely normal to follow what one's senses wants and SY's rank is rising) and quits being SY's main doctor.
    Something to note, alphas and omegas can create a Link(forgot the actual term) where they are devoted exclusively to one another. However this can be broken by the sheer strength(pheromones) of another alpha who is above the linked alpha. Therefore the Link is more of a state of rest if there are admirers or the Linked Alpha is very weak:blobcry:.
    This causes SY to tell WY that she can't be promise to be with him, since even if they do form a Link it will be broken by her pursuers(mainly TJ). It also didn't help that around this time Yoo-Sung(YS) is starting to manipulate SY into thinking she has a special connection with him(its all really lies but thats for another time). WY says he genuinely loves her and doesn't want to give up on a chance of being with her. They then walk a fine line between friendship and potential intimate lovers. :bloborz:
    But all the other potential lovers know that WY is basically SY's first choice, had the A&O hierarchy not been enforced physiologically. :blobmelt:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  12. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
  13. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
  14. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes people are divided into those three categories in real life in this novel.
    Alphas are becoming rarer, specifically strong/high ranking Alphas are becoming rarer which is why governments are invested in their wellbeing and love life.
    The rarity of omegas may be true as well-- its been a while-- but it is a fact that for TJ a compatible omega is highly rare.

15. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I think it is R-18 not 19? Not sure since I can't access the raw site to confirm it myself due to its mature rating.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
    november27 likes this.
  16. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow :eek:
    and how can people identify which group they belong to ? do they really do tests in hospitals like said in the novel??

17. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    It is mostly hereditary therefore people can usually deduce their probability of being associated to each group. I think it is assumed that once someone shows physiological signs of being an Alpha or Omega they will officially get tested.
    Furthermore other Alphas and Omegas would be able to tell you apart once they start releasing or detecting pheromones.
    I think near the beginning of the novel or some section where the FL talks about how the world works she notes that Alphas were superior to Betas in most aspects such as beauty and intelligence-- so maybe you can tell if one is really gifted but eh guess it isn't the best determinant.

18. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @S.I.Dolboda

Sorry bother you but I just want know the ending, is it a solo ML end or a harem ending?

i_am_here, Annan_Tess and Tmicharie like this.
  19. _vouzmevoyez_

_vouzmevoyez_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was the man she had sex with in the first chapter? I've seen the webtoon but it's not English so I didn't get what's happening. I was distracted with the lightstick ️️

20. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    Short answer: probably Ki TaeJoon
    In the novel the intro is more mysterious because they can ignore describing the man's facial features.
    However the man's actions are in line with Ki TaeJoon's personality and motives. In fact I think
    its is supposed to drive readers to go beyond the half way mark of the novel. Since TJ seems to have cleaned up his act mid-novel we would wonder what made him relapse into his drastic actions that may alienate the FL
    Further from just the art we can narrow it to TJ or YS, but as TJ has a darker skin-tone we can reason it is him.

Unfortunately I don't know since I didn't finish reading it- got lazy...:blobmelt:
    But I would imagine it is
    Ki TaeJoon. His history with the FL, character development, and typical ML characteristics point towards him. Further a Korean discussion board affirmed TJ as the ML
    Hope this helps :blobsweat_2:
    And don't feel sorry! We're all here to talk hehe :blobpopcorn_cool: