Spoiler Which Alpha would you like to do?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by S.I.Dolboda, Mar 21, 2021.

?

Which Alpha would you like to do?

1. Ki TaeJoon

2. Do WonYoung

3. Jang WooHyun

4. Gong YooSung

5. All of them

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which level of omega does FL reach? Also i've clicked on the drive file and requested access so if @moonncoco is still on this thread i would really like to be granted access please <3

EDIT: Tysm for the access @moonncoco !

Also she reaches an A level. They didn't officially give her an 'S' or an 'A+' level because it would change the whole grading system if they do, however she becomes the highest ranked omega in the world and gets considered as a 'national treasure'. She even gets benefits from the government such as a huuuuge annual salary and her choice of a luxury villa/Gangnam apartment.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2022
  2. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate blondie. The guy basically induced the FL into a coma yet ditches her at the hospital after having his way with her (she only was able to get medical treatment because of the Doctor was there and took action). He doesn't seem to really care about the FL, only validating his sense of worth as an alpha due to his inferiority complex. Waste of space. Weak. He didn't seem to care that much when the FL lost consciousness, only that he didn't want to be involved and ran like a coward.

As for the doctor, he is one of those people that seem to act like a decent person most of the time, but the mask fades at a critical time when they should be doing the right thing. Him "volunteering" to be in a threesome with the FL and the blondie when she was clearly out of it, says all I need to know. Ironically, the brazen ML seems to the lesser evil of all the men, which says alot.
    Although, I do think the doctor geniunely likes the FL, his behavior was disgraceful no wonder his colleague tells him off.

The MC ends up with KTJ, they get married and she has a baby girl that has his features but is pretty like her. Their ending is quite fluffy, especially during the pregnancy when the MC is "nesting" in KTJ's clothes as she is more sensitive to his pheromones than usual and finds it more soothing. She has a water birth.

3. Pvlcra

Pvlcra New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Taejun, does he somehow have a rut the alpha in the novel and how did he get it?

4. Reanee

Reanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, wow. That's it. Not gonna read it anymore. NTR, harem, NP makes me give up to continue reading it :cry:.
    Thanks for all the spoilers :love:

5. ramensoup

ramensoup Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess I understand where you’re coming from but logically speaking KTJ is better cause he learns from his mistakes & transforms into a better person, as for the CEO. He’s as much of a red flag as KTJ cause

The CEO is okay with being friends with someone who abuses Omegas with the help of his pheromones since the CEO’s pheromones are well known for enticing/arousing everyone because he got it from his mother who’s known for being A tier or something. But the CEO is completely okay with his friend who is blacklisted from the whole ABO government thing misusing his pheromones. Moreover he monopolizes/imprints on FL without her consent (you’re supposed to do when both parties are calm & collected but he did it in the heat of the moment while they were doing the deed), but he also hides the truth from her a lot. like A LOT, he doesn’t tell her the full truth only haft truths and white lies. ( this personally just ticks me off a lot, like lies & no consent, so CEO is just a huge major red flag for me. ❌ )

Moreover even while I was reading the book i noticed that he approached FL with the intention of manipulating her and making her believe that she is an A tier because of him since he was the one who triggered her, so he makes her believe that HE should be the one to help her and stuff.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2023
    RakaSarkar likes this.
  6. MzPif

MzPif Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil what happens to the boss. He's trash, but seems tragic as well. So I'm curious, does he stay the monster his mother made him or does he find himself and be a better person? Anyone got to the end?