Discussion Which attribute would you invest all your points in if the world turned into a game?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The world has turned into a role-playing game. The consequences are the same as your usual fantasy game, but death is now permanent alongside the downsides of having low specs and being a low level human. Animals have become Earth's new monsters as mankind also evolved with the surge of a new element overflowing over Earth's atmosphere.

This is another run from the Pandora Administration, but don't mind that. Focus on which attribute are you willing to invest all your potential as points into. To be precise, there are numerous amounts of attributes and some have unique attributes that only they can acquire or are born with.

You can gain more potential as your experience rises up along leveling up in the new Earth. Karma is also now an attribute too, with other special attributes that may have over-positive or over-negative effects on how your relationship with others will result to. Your physical and mental attributes can be modified with the gaining of potential through experience. Experience is gain through by living, learning, or possibly dying for few in special cases.

As for affiliations and alignments, there are none. You are free to become whoever and whatever you want to be, but there are requirements to do so. What these requirements are, only you and those related know. Such easy traveling and sudden emergence of quests is impossible in this world. You have to actually communicate and physically travel from one place to another with your quest givers.

I believe Earth will undergo a smooth transition from before to now. Nothing is impossible if you work hard enough to reach your goal and accomplish it by any means possible. Go on now, grow into wonderful humans; and see the world blossom anew like a womb waiting to burst open as another shall soon take their place in the world.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    SquadCammander354 and Derrax like this.
  2. Airlol

Airlol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot Armor for me. No matter what happen, if the Plot Armor is OP, you will always will be save. Like Chinese MC, nothing can be stop it

De Lan, imK, mangoberry and 1 other person like this.
  3. Averroes93

Averroes93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Luck. I've had enough bad lucks with animals now. Need all the lucks I can get when they literally turned into monsters (like they aren't already :sweating_profusely:).

De Lan, Kuro_0ni, Loni4ever and 6 others like this.
  4. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I would spend all my attribute on luck if i can. Why? Because no matter how strong my opponents are, with my good luck, they might stumble on the rock, hit their own head, and died before even attacking me. What a good luck i have lol

imK and Deleted member 155674 like this.
  5. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Like the cultured men above me, i too desire luck. And if possible, may i gain the "steaaaaaaluuu" ability

imK, Havisu and Deleted member 155674 like this.
  6. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh just for your information, even now, on our normal world, ...

[​IMG]

7. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Charm.. So that I can easily seduce these lucky bastards & have it easy.

vlue, imK and Averroes93 like this.
  8. Diametric

Diametric Waifu Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Give me luck and charisma. Then I'll be able to bs my way out of any conflict while a strong person happens to walk by and help me.

De Lan likes this.
  9. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I know you're joking with me, because you obviously read in what context I meant.
    [​IMG]

10. Derrax

Derrax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...If everyone invest in luck and charisma, then gambling and luck based games will become the funniest things ever. Like, everyone will get the best rolls or cards possible and the game becomes ultra strange :blobpopcorn:

I don't really understand this whole attribute thing, but I guess something like a 'Stealth' or 'Survival' attribute are great for those who don't like fighting, aka almost everyone.

Maybe attributes are like those in Fate? Something like 'Sword' or 'Nothingness' can be cool. Or an element like 'Fire' or 'Earth'? Magic is always a good option. A mental attribute to act like a psychic? Something more esoteric like 'Shadow' or 'Sound'? The coveted 'Space' and 'Time' attributes?

Still, with the existence of monsters and potential evil ability users, a physical attribute can be a reliable choice. This is why I think I'll choose something like 'Stamina', 'Hardening' or 'Endurance'; a defensive attribute to protect myself and my allies.

De Lan and imK like this.
  11. Nazgand

Nazgand New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Intelligence. I want to be a great mathematician.
    I believe I am immortal and thus already have luck when survival matters.
    Charisma and magic are both tempting though.

12. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if you have charm maxed, luckily with my luck maxed, i surely will luckily be able to avoid being charmed on sheer luck.

Luck is everything. Even if i have no money, poor and hungry, i might find gold coin on the street, and are able to buy food!! What a luck!!!

When the towns are being overrun with monsters, when i come to the town the monsters might die from being too hungry, before even able to hurt anyone. What a luck!!

You see. Luck is everything. With luck alone you can even, charm other people just on sheer luck. With luck you might be able to luckily kill some OP boss monster and then suddenly increase your other attributes from levelling up. With sheer luck, i might get super charm skills, an even better charm skill than yours..

14. Ruyue

Ruyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    Charisma

Mainly because I feel like life would be really flat if I was a good-for-nothing except having good luck. Feels like kind of a sad person to be.

16. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude.. Never ever underestimate a man's libido.
    You never know what lengths a man can go for his libido.

17. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm... will you invest for stamina so you have boosted libido ?

18. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that the same character? If so, me likey

19. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    They're both the same character of the same anime from different studios. The first is generally disliked due to the criticism by its game fans, while the other is generally liked due to the iconic budgeting and skills of the studio. Its like there's always this certain studio which happens to be the flagship of a certain anime series; same could be said for song artists or bands.

Loni4ever likes this.
  20. Kuro_0ni

Kuro_0ni Cocooned in a Life transition

Reading List:
    Link
    Vitality - The best stat for any all-rounder (Jack-Class or "Jack of all Trades")

Average Boost to Health & Mana with level up (Exponential increments)
    Minor Boost to Attack & Defense
    Improved Resistance to negative statuses (Curses, poisons, ailments, mental fatigue, physical fatigue, etc.)
    Increased Duration of buffs or positive status multipliers (Blessings, attack up, defense up, potion effects, etc)

Yeah, it may suck when your a low level, but the higher up you go the benefits reap the rewards. You can train Atk, Def, Int, & many more attributes, but Vitality is just inherent. If its something to pour all my points into, it be that.

The world is vast and I plan to live, learning from the womb all the way to my tomb.