Discussion Which [day] would you relive differently multiple times?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically decide which day is Groundhog Day. No worries, you can return to the original timeline... that is only if you remember it. So act as if the whole thought experiment is real with grave consequences like overusing Reading Steiner from Steins;Gate or Return By Death from Re:Zero.

Reset Rules
    1. The day is reset via death or sleep. The intent to reset is required before sleeping and any cause of death will automatically reset the day alongside the experience or sensation of death accumulate in the next reset.
    2. The day is not exactly repeated the same way if you decide to act differently per reset. The differences observed in each reset is affected by causality, so seeing Event A in Reset 1 will happen again in Reset 2, but interfering in Event A in Reset 2 will have no effect on Event A in Reset 3.
    3. Day chosen for reset can be extended a day or more ahead, but any death or intent to reset will reset the day or days back to the day chosen in the exact time of the reset alongside the memories and sensation of death or deaths.
    4. There is no limited scope of interference except deciding the location where your body awakes from a reset. The scope of interference means distance from reset spot, hence, you can go anywhere or nowhere from reset spot.
    5. Reset spot is permanent and your memories from the resets will remain.
    6. Bodily functions will reset back to its state on the day chosen and on the time it was reset on.
    7. Informing others about the reset intentionally through any means is prohibited and in doing so will result in actual death and no reset. The soul shall not return to the present timeline or reality observed as truth. The soul's right for freedom shall be forfeited upon infringing the rules given by the higher power. The soul shall be imposed with over the number of resets chosen and experience the full karmic of negative realities until the total resets are zero. The soul thereafter shall become subordinate to Ubermundus.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    imK and UnGrave like this.
  2. Master

Master [Old Pervert] [Grandmaster]

Reading List:
    Link
    The only time I can say I destroyed your mother 50000 times last night

3. XXXXX

XXXXX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'd probably relive a weekend where im at home eating candy........................................ and catch up with a bunch of different anime and games...... i don't really have a social life so not much i could do.... i'd become the ultimate couch potato without having to worry about my health.....
    and if i ever got bored i might experience murdering someone once or twice, since i could just reset...

4. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like I can use it all the time, so I'd probably just reset days I want to go better. I'd also take a vacation day to just train alone in the woods.

5. Nazgand

Nazgand New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably 2001-12-03 if I only could have 1 reset day. All my siblings would be born and thus would not disappear via the butterfly effect.
    This takes rule 3 into account, which seems to say I could live as long as I want before resetting.

If I could reset any day, then I would reset most days multiple times to get it right. With resetting to any time, I would reset anytime I made a mistake to when the mistake was avoidable.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  6. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    Answer: Any day that didn't suck where I wasn't doing anything important so I can use the groundhog condition to study, train, catch up with sleep and work on projects.

7. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mid-July 2018 I think the USDOJ approved of the Disney-Fox merger. I would want to relive that day and through the 3/19 or 3/20/2019 completion of the merger as many times as necessary for me to help stop the merger from happening.