Which is weirder/more strange ?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Tsuru55, Aug 12, 2019.

?

You wait or fuck ?

1. Wait

23 vote(s)
    42.6%
  2. Fuck

31 vote(s)
    57.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In isekai :
    The MC that for some reason still follows Earth's laws, waiting for the legal (in isekai) 16 years old girl/lover/wife/slave to be 18 years old ?
    Or the MC that discard too easily previous world (Earth) notions, follow isekai's rules and fuck the 16 years old girl/lover/wife/slave ?

PS: Only people from countries with age minimun for being able to have sex being 18 or more are the only ones that can answer this thread because others from other countries would just say, oh i don't care because it's legal in my country.

2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So @Tsuru55 you've been making those sort of threads lately, why :blobunsure:?
    What sort of situation are you in :hmm:? don't tell me you are in an isekai now :blobcat_hyper:?

Ddraig, Japorea, LadyBlue and 2 others like this.
  3. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, I always consider those below 18 yo as loli. And because I'm not interested in those below 18, I'd choose the latter as a weirder one

Wujigege and KizunaAi like this.
  4. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s a new world. I can see why the age would be lower, especially in sword and magic world. With men fighting monsters, land or even other humans. There will be a lot of deaths. No old men in war. Add on the limited factor of medicine or medical treatment. I can see people marrying at age 14.
    I think I would follow the new world laws. Anything younger than 12 is a definite NO. No matter the law. As to the ages 13 and 14 I don’t know. 15 and higher would be a maybe. Definitely any age after 17.
    At least that’s what I would do.

Jojo775 likes this.
  5. heartentice

heartentice The One That Entice The Soul

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's not a matter of legal or not, as no one care about that when talking about sex, the most important point is your creed, whether it allow or not, as your religion determine who you are, unless you are non believer

bkwusa likes this.
  6. polarbot

polarbot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Physically said yes but mentally said no. Maybe wait her to be more bit mature before sealing the deal.

PS: the onee-chans at the brothel always welcome you

7. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe. Just kidding ! I just felt like reposting the thread in a different form.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  8. L0pez

L0pez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Screw the rules, here you go:
    Oh, I don't care because it's legal in my country.

What would be weird is MC thinking about his own actions all the time in terms of laws instead of conscience.
    His whatever-her-age-is slave wants to smash? Then if he doesn't feel she's coerced into it, she's adult enough to make rational decisions, why wouldn't he?
    Also, if he were to seek single 18/20 yo, he might have a problem finding one in medieval setting.

flannan likes this.
  9. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know if my country (U.S.) counts. In general, the law is 18 min, but each state also has it’s own rules and many states allow marriage as young as 13, and some don’t even have a minimum age, I think. So, in general, you can be forced into a marriage as a child, but it’s a no-no if you have sex without marriage before 18, unless both parties are under 18.

10. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    as a pirate would say desu~

its less of rules but more of a guideline desu~

Jojo775 likes this.
  11. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    This slice of life series with OP MC:
    https://translate.googleusercontent...700265&usg=ALkJrhiPdXnV3FMIrrfiem562JtTmVKs9w
    A fusion of : "it's not legal, i feel like it's a crime" and "i am only interested in well developped bodies". Pissing me off. Just fuck her damnit.
    (This series is not available in NU)

12. ZeeNatsu

ZeeNatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I already have lover/wife/slave that's interested I won't wait a second let alone waiting years to come of AGE

13. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    *Gives a handskake* You are a true comrade !

ZeeNatsu likes this.
  14. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I think some studies have shown that girls who have sex at 14 or younger experience genital trauma, so, being well developed is probably a good thing...

Wujigege likes this.
  15. Diametric

Diametric Waifu Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    In a medieval based world people mature faster and can more easily understand the consequences of their actions at a younger age. Not to mention, one of the main consequences of sexual activities at a young age in today's society is the social stigma around it, which wouldn't exist in the isekai.

Jojo775 likes this.
  16. L0pez

L0pez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

If she really looks young enough to call her not developed, and bring cirme into mind, then MC doesn't consider her adult enough, so it's reasonable for conscience to kick in, so it's reasonable to want to wait.
    But the way jp MC's put it into words always rubbed me the wrong way, are authors trying not to offend lolicons or something?!

17. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like it when they follow Earth's rules consciously. Like, not being misguided and naively think that the isekai world would run by their laws, I hate that type of MC. I like it when they accept that, but keep their sense of manners and morality from their original world cause often times their original world is more advanced than the isekai one. Like, fucking someone below 18 in a world without contraception would generally be very dangerous for the girl. Our rules are there to protect us, they don't have it yet because their world is behind ours.

You know, like when the people keep their class even when they're among people who don't have any. I like it when they don't stoop to their level, but don't look down on them needlessly either.
    I like when they follow their own rules but not think the whole world would follow those rules too. A self discipline type of thing.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    mir, flannan, Anra7777 and 1 other person like this.
  18. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Weelll, I would first consider the age of MC as well , like if he is over the age of 30 and his 'lover' is at 16 or lower then DEFINITELY weird to fuck . But if the MC is less than let's say 30 and the girl is like 16 or over then the weirder thing would be to wait . As @Cutter Masterson said there r no old men in war with the average life expectancy being low u can definitely consider that people grow up quicker ( in the sense that they Mature Early ) so even a 12 to will understand what a relationship like that means or implied . Granted they would not know everything, But u can't compare what We consider as young to what they do. Because I gotta tell ya , I have seen marriages happen with these numbers and while a big deal NOW , it wasn't one in the past. Basically it comes down to ur own lines, and whether something is right or not that is again up for debate

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  19. Dextrometofan

Dextrometofan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Someone I know for more than a decade legally married 13 yo girl, so? Most girl in rural area not even 150cm here, and barely b cup when reached 18 year old. Everyone is loli according to western standard. I also short af (165 cm) but taller than 95% female in neighborhood.

20. abewan

abewan 〘Nishikigoi Dungeon〙

Reading List:
    Link
    But the bigger question is what makes the MC so sure it's safe to frivk woman from another world? :blobhyperthink:

The Hamster Overlord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.