Which Chapter Which Kumo chapter

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Beer_Kitty, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    I only have started to read Kumo desu ga nani novel because of the current manga chapter.

So for short, which chapter did the ex Hero Julius fought the remnants of nightmare? I tried google and nothing comes up.

I saw the timeline and it says he fought it around LN2 which is also not showing up.

Help?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huuuuuh i think you meant : "I am finally reading again Kumo desu ga nani" because i think the manga didn't get this far.

3. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really "again". I only read the manga, skipped the chapters where the manga is finished and currently reading chapter 285. So i technically just read whats next of manga chapter 33.2.

Also i never read the novel version of kumo before. Only the manga. And just got curious what happens to the teleporting guy and summoner.

4. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    You should still read the novel from the start because you will see that the author wrote some kind of "alternating pov view" after each few chapters. (POV of an other Reincarnator)

Also just like others, you can drop the novel after MC successfully looks like a human (a really pure white (the color) human). I dropped a little later, when
    a human villain Reincarnator attacks the elf village that kidnapped reincarnators to "protect" them in the orders of the "previously popular kind female teacher" Reincarnator elf girl that got a cheat to see some kind of "class chart" that mainly shown the cause of death of her students and it showed that most died of some kind of "Status overpower" or something, forgot what it was.

Also just saying it but if you still continue, be cautious to not like or fall for the vampire baby (Reincarnator / previously a not-so-good looking school girl) that MC saves that grows up into a beautiful lady (she is not that beautiful in illustration, healing my heart of the trauma). Because if you do you will feel like you are NTRed.
    The girl hypnotize some ikemen when she put into school by MC, making it a reverse harem. She disappears at one point of the view of the "guards" that MC puts around her to monitor her. MC search for her and accidentally enters on a sex moment between vampire girl and a prince (or some important noble, i forgot). We didn't get to see a sexy moments, just them being surprised of being catched of the moment. MC runs away.
    So yeah, i was quite depressed myself after reading it.

5. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't fight it. In the WN the only other encounter they have is when he's returned from demon territory finding spider drones keeping an eye on his siblings. Afterwards demon invade human realms and he's killed by Shiro.

Then his brother start his escape journey through elro great labyrinth. That's where the remnants of nightmare first make it's appearance and seems have been quite infamous already.

Spoiler though all of them has Shiro personality.

6. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel no such nuances by the vampire girl. I think hero genderbent friend and little sister brainwashed fit more of the situation but even then hardly can be called ntr.

7. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh wtf with people not understand me each time i say "you are NTRed". (unless you are the same guy that didn't understand each time i said this look-alike words)

I said : "YOU are NTRed" (reader) and not the guy in the story. Meaning you feel like you lost a love interest. Sure it's not common to fall in love with a 2D girl or like a character too much but i still think my words were pretty direct.