Discussion Which novel is QI going to poach next?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by GodBrandy, Apr 1, 2018.

?

Which novel is QI going to poach next?

1. A Record of a Mortal’s Journey to Immortality

20 vote(s)
    23.3%
  2. A Will Eternal

33 vote(s)
    38.4%
  3. Gate of Revelation

3 vote(s)
    3.5%
  4. Legend of the Dragon King

10 vote(s)
    11.6%
  5. Perfect World

11 vote(s)
    12.8%
  6. Renegade Immortal

17 vote(s)
    19.8%
  7. Sovereign of the Three Realms

17 vote(s)
    19.8%
  8. Terror Infinity

9 vote(s)
    10.5%
  9. The Great Ruler

15 vote(s)
    17.4%
  10. The Unrivaled Tang Sect

24 vote(s)
    27.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodBrandy

GodBrandy ❮Evil Shitposter❯

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not a liar, just ignorant about the facts. Or rather, purposely playing dumb and ignoring the facts. :hmm:
    QI didn't know because EFT doesn't MTL in the first place. The only one that tried to MTL was the translator of MAM, and he/she was fired for that.
    Like I said, being bad ≠ being a MTLer. If your English is good, let alone doing a MTL, you can write whatever you want and the readers won't even know lol. Judging the level of English to determine if it's MTL is rather dumb.

If those 2100 chapters had the same length of your average MGA chapter, you can easily cut the number in half. Otherwise, it's insulting to people translating actual chapters with 3k or 4k characters.
    Also, not sure what are you trying to prove with those numbers. If you say that you'll do 4/day if your Patreon reaches 10,000$ and that goal is reached but the actual release rate is still 2.784/day... I personally find it shady. :blobwhistle:
    Granddaddy is very sensitive, I hope you won't ask the mods to delete these comments because you felt harrassed LUL

2. YWL

YWL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GRANDDADDY YANG LIED AGAIN! Wait no, he's ignorant, HE'S IGNORANT!!! GRANDDADDY YANG IS IGNORANT!
    Grand^256 daughter, you need to present facts when arguing. You can't call someone ignorant after calling them a liar. It's like calling me granddaddy and then going back and said you never did that.

Okay? https://www.webnovel.com/book/8705567905001505/Titan-Beneath-the-Heavens :hmm:

Right. :hmm:

Granddaddy Yang has been in the scene since 2014.
    MGA chapters are ~2600characters long. Average Qidian novels are ~3200characters long. 2600/3200=/= 0.5
    Grand^351daughter, you need to work on your math. Your Granddaddy is disappointed.

Let's assume chapter amount. 1623*.8125(compared to average qidian chapter length) = 1318.68. Let's round it to 1318 average Qidian chapters for you.

Most of my previous work's chapters were over 4k characters with the final chapter 15k words. Let's assume those 4k are 'average' Qidian length. So... 1318+336=1654chapters.
    Then, let's add the final chapter that amounts for 4 chapters.
    So... 1658chapters.

Then let's add my other project that I was doing at one point which is the average qidian length.
    1658+80=1738chapters.

Additional to that, I've also translated some 105-110 other qidian length chapters for various other novels. Let's just give it 105.
    1738+105=1843 qidian length chapters.

What about you, grand^548daughter?

When the fuck did Granddaddy said he'll do 4/day? Grand^712daughter, are you blind?
    Granddaddy is sensitive because my grand^843daughter is a disappointment.

animefan4004, Sharudeis and Chivas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.