Spoiler White-eyed Wolf, I Don’t Love You Anymore [Quick Transmigration]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    白眼狼,我不爱你了(快穿)
    https://www.oldtimescc.cc/go/49571/
    New World hopping novel with male MC pesperpect. Non CP, Non Romance. It's face slapping and revenge.
    Summary: Because of being loved, there is no fear.
      There are too many white-eyed wolves in this world relying on their being loved, and unscrupulously hurt those who love them.
      An Hua dressed as a poor person who was severely hurt by the people she loved, and educates the white-eyed wolves who hurt the original owner, and let them know-don't act with love!  
      ——I love you so much, why do you hurt me?
      White-eyed wolves: "Why hurt you? Because I know you love me! No matter what I do, you will forgive me!"
      -But, I don't want to forgive.
    White-eyed wolves, when you are not loved, you will have nothing.
    01【Adopted sons are not filial】——Labor and capital can't succeed you as a son!
    02 [The emperor betrays the lonely]——The lonely will not protect you anymore!
    03【Daughter Love Brain】——You will be dead if you become a father after you elope!
    04 [Disciple Pan Gaozhi]-I won't teach you this student as a teacher!
    05【Niece is a group pet】——I don't want to pet you!
    06 [Qingmei does not love me]-I don't want to chase my wife in the crematorium!
    07 [Ex-girlfriend gives off a child]-I'm not a picker!
    The rest of the world is to be determined...
    One: Every white-eyed wolf is bad, how to teach him well and how to teach him to change the kind, the abuse is over, decompression!
    Two: Absolutely cool text! Every white-eyed wolf will be abused, and the benefits gained by hurting others will be repaid.
    Three: The protagonist is not kind, and is simple and rude to abuse a white-eyed wolf.

TyneBlu, Nixie008, Anirose and 6 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

4. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel barely got started, by the usual standards of this author.

The background setup is this: MC is a World Tree. Each leaf is a world. Each world is also a strand of hair when he's in human form. There are many worlds which are falling apart due to overflow of resentment energy. This results in MC's "hairs" wilting and falling off. In order to avoid baldness, MC decides to go incarnate into those worlds, reliving the lives of certain people, preventing the events that caused them to die with resentment, and getting revenge on the ungrateful wretches who used them as a stepping stone.

So I guess the unique bit about this story is that it's not about the MC growing more powerful over the course of his transmigration. This MC already starts off all-powerful, and everything is his chess pieces. He can also choose to give the revenge targets partial memories of the original timeline, so that they can better appreciate the sheer difference in their lives without the MC/host to help them.

5. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    haha...to avoid baldness:blobrofl:.
    It is a good motivation blobmelt_thumbsl

6. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Recommend this great world hopping novel that I have completed MTL it.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/womens-splendid-ronghua-quick-transmigration.115146/

7. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure why you mentioned it here; that story seems to be completely unrelated to this one...wrong thread?

It's not by the same author, has a female protag instead of a male protag, and the protag personalities and overall scripts are completely 180 degrees different.

Anyway, for this story, here's the arc summaries so far:

1. 过继子不孝: 劳资不过继你当儿子了! (Adopted son is unfilial: This old man won't adopt you anymore!)
    Previous life, host had adopted the orphaned original protag (OP), and spent everything to get him a good education, paving his way to rise up through the civil exams. The OP then turned around and smothered host to death in order to avoid paying medical fees or be charged with being unfilial. MC creates a fetus for the host’s wife so they would have their own child, thus does not adopt OP. Also gives OP his previous life’s memories so he can see the huge difference in quality of life and his achievements without MC’s aid. OP remains a poor country bum, while MC's son aces the civil exams.

2. 皇弟背叛孤: 孤不会庇护你了!(Imperial brother betrayed me: This prince won't protect you anymore!)
    Host was the crown prince and favored son of the emperor, who rescued the abandoned prince (OP) that was born in the cold palace. However, OP later poisoned host and killed his son in order to become to next emperor. MC doesn’t rescue OP, and quietly targets OP when he gets recognized back among the princes. The son also has memories of the previous life. Without help, OP is bullied by the third prince and suppressed by the imperial concubine (mother of 3rd prince).

3. 女儿恋爱脑: 你私奔后为父就当你死了!(Love-sick daughter: After you elope this father will treat you as if you're dead!)
    Host was the head of a martial arts House, whose daughter eloped with an ambitious youth, who used her to destroy the House and steal their arts manual, and she still "forgives" him for "love". MC gives the daughter an altered manual which causes her lover to become feminine. Then “discovers” their affair and disowns the daughter. Teaches his disciple the true enhanced arts and leads the counters against the demon sects. Also discovers a cultivation manse from a neighboring world and returns it to where it belongs.

4. 弟子攀高枝: 为师不教你这个学生了!(Disciple curries favor: This teacher won't teach you as a student anymore!)
    Host was a retired court official and teacher, who raised up poor farmboy OP who had perfect memory, including marrying his daughter to him. But OP secretly killed the daughter, then assassinated host and his wife, in order to marry into a Marquis House. MC does not accept OP as a student; instead raises a bunch of other high scoring disciples and students. Marries his daughter to a more virtuous disciple. OP does mediocre in the civil exams, tries to blackmail the Marquis House, and becomes locked up and tortured for future knowledge until the Marquis falls from grace.

5. 侄女是团宠: 我就不愿意宠你!(Niece is doted on by the family: I just don't want to pamper you!)
    Host was the most successful member of a farm household in the 70s, and the whole extended family unreasonably doted on the only girl in the third gen (OP). MC forces his other siblings to return the things they “borrowed” from his wife when he was out, then moves with wife and son into town (and later gets rich starting a business selling miracle hair growth shampoo :ROFLMAO:). Without MC’s money, his mom is forced to be “fair” to the grandchildren. With some memories of the last life, OP marries the same guy as last life, but he is poor due to lack of support from MC, and ends up swindling the family’s savings.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
  8. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  9. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh. This story has kind of a fairytale kind of feel to it, in fact it feels pretty different from most other revenge novels I've seen.

10. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 6: (mtl) Ome doesn't love me
    Host was the only child of the couple that raised "heroine". The couple didn't have any obligation to the heroine or her deceased parents, just that they felt sorry after the aunt abandoned her after getting the money of parents. Heroine was treated as the couple's own child, but the heroine grew up falling in love with the host. Host rejected her as he only sees her as a little sister until he married his gf and HEA. That is the time the heroine somehow went back in time (this is timeline 1). In rebirth of heroine (timeline 2), she "decided" to make host feel what she experienced, ie falling in love but can't be with the love one, but she will not love him any more. So she imitated the host's preferences in girls to tease and hook him. It somehow worked that host gave her some attention, but she ignores him. Although she thinks that she is over him, she still gives him close attention enough to sabotage his meeting with his future wife. This made her admirers hate host, as after rebirth she managed to hook many admirers, one particular admirer is a rich man. This rich admirer blocked and sabotage all of hosts job opportunities until he has no choice but to be mediocre unlike his original fate of being in senior management. After sometime, the hosts parents got ill and needed large money for treatment, host can't find enough finances because even their family owned supermarket closed due to the rich admirer. Host has no choice but to ask heroine for money, as the parents treated her as their own child, however heroine refused. Host has no choice but to leave unfortunately as he was leaving, the rich admirer saw him and mistakenly thought that he was there to entangle heroine and decided to kill him. When news of host's death reached the parents, they too died in grief. End of 2nd timeline. In counter attack, MC traveled in the time when heroine rebirthed, he basically is the same in the orig timeline but gave dreams to the parents of the timeline2 to have them see the tragedy. This time the parents withdraw all their support to the heroine by giving the reason of her reaching legal age and them not being her legal guardian to move out. And it is still ongoing.. :blobwink:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  11. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just curious. Why 'white-eyed wolf', I mean does this phrase have any stories?

RaiLi likes this.
  12. Sruthi Gudivada

Sruthi Gudivada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It means ungrateful

Rania want to QT and RaiLi like this.
  13. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 6: continuation
    After heroine(H) moved out, she discovered that she is low on funds and starts to panic. She was accustomed with the adopted couple(AC)'s pampering of her to provide for her and more so she wanted to try and make them support her without her begging. But the AC was prepared and booked a trip after sending MC to the university, so they don't answer when H tries to contact them. The H finally getting a hint, tried to sue her inheritance from her aunt, in the last life she was successful and managed to retrieved her parents money with the help of the AC backing her, this time the AC decided to help the aunt by agreeing that there was a contract for them to look after heroine while aunt will pay them. But AC also asked the court to force the aunt for compensation which the surprised both H and aunt, because the agreement was fake, and made the aunt hate H more as the expenses the AC wanted to be compensated is more than the inheritance left by H's parents. H was hurt that the Ac sided with aunt and is shameless to get her inheritance, tricking herself that the AC was not really sincere to her but covet her inheritance. After that the H's life went downhill as she dropped out from school and had no choice but to be a clothes model online because she doesn't have enough qualification to get a better job. While all this happening, the MC chose another department different to the original host's course and decided to develop holographic tech to get rich so he can defend once H's admirers target their family. MC decided to create the lowest form of holographic tech to at least abide by the world's level of technology, and presented it to the state for compliance of new technology. After verifying, the state supported and became the backer of MC so he can safely promote his technology. The holo tech was a hit to the world, making MC one of the richest people and a national level scientist treasure of the state. With the boom of holo, the H lost a job due to the holo tech being used by the gov't and MC launching a xianxia RPG. Still, H managed to buy a holo helmet and marveled the difference from this iteration to the last life, so much that she thinks that she didn't get reborn but instead went to a parallel life with all the differences. In the holo, the H met up with the rich admirer(RA) but this time the H didn't entangle with him as she still likes MC. But the RA being a rich young master wanted her, different from the last life of pursuing her the RA's family is facing difficulties this iteration so he is not in the mood to slowly pursue H, so he made a plan to abduct H and rape her. But due to the advancement of tech, the safety measures also advanced and so the RA was caught before raping the H. To avoid jail, the RA's family decided to buy H's silence with 10 million which the H agreed as she has no money now. Unfortunately for the RA, before deciding to abduct H, he decided to investigate her for the reason for rejecting him and once again tried to bankrupt the AC and MC without knowing that he was targeting MC. By this time MC is famous for being the father of holo tech and being guarded by the state, so MC decided to give all the evidence he got to the authorities to destroy RA's family. So RA and his family went to jail and RA decided to pull down H also with the reason of accepting bribe. In the end, after H was released from prison she has no choice but to do low end jobs and got married to a scum man who wanted to replaced her in later years with a new wife because she found out she has cancer and the inlaws and husband didn't want to waste money on her, To protect her young son, H tricked the husband int dying with her to force the in-law family to care for their only grandchild while teaching her son to be aware of the realities of the world. RA later died in prison due to much bleeding from the prison's abuse. Actually it was stated he died from bleeding in the ass and not getting treated early. Mc didn't get married as the host's wife was already married, it made AC sad for the MC but decided that it was okay and not fated. The AC was broad minded that they let MC decide and still love the adopted son of MC later in life. The MC didn't pursue the host's wife as the host only wish is for his parents to live well which he succeeded as the parents died peacefully and happily in their old age.

hey.. so this is mtl so anyone can correct me if I had some misinfo...

14. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    * I'll just use the spoiler button as the post gets too long
    Arc 7: (mtl) he crossed the river and demolished the bridge
    This time the plot is in ancient china. The ghost with grievance is the only child of a great general of a corrupt government. Because the general only has one daughter due to not remarrying as he loves his dead wife, he only want to find someone o support instead of fighting himself. The general family holds 200,00 soldiers and is extremely wealthy, so the scum prince (SP) targeted host instead of the cunning general. The host fell in love with SP so general decided to support the SP to fight for the throne for the sake of his daughter. After marriage, the host found out that SP doesn't really love her and only wants to use her for her maiden family until the general died in battle and SP occupied the whole general's power and wealth. SP starts to bring home women with great backers in as concubine for more support, and with the host value lost she was targeted by the concubines in the inner house but her children was still killed with the murderer escaping as SP still needs support. With only a daughter left, the host can only silently protect her but because as she was a daughter she was ignored. The SP lost in the war, so he escaped with his concubines and left host and daughter that the enemy captured. The daughter died, but host lived with hatred until SP came back and became victorious. However, using the pretense of "loss of virginity" SP burned the host alive. SP became emperor while discarding the used concubines and became the founding emperor that unified the world and was known as sage in the history praised by everyone.

the host wants to be reborn back in time to prevent SP from being successful, save her father and become his pride and let the women be able to walk free like the men. This time, as MC first decided to use a male form, he was more into identifying itself as a male so he has some reservation to play as female. (* This is paraphrasing from what I can understand in the mtl:hmm:). So he gave 2 choices to the host: 1. for host to be reborn and he will play guide in the form of her golden finger cheat or 2. He himself will do the counterattacking but the identity will become the son "Anhua"(MC's name) rather than the host's real name. The host then remembered her past and decided #2 as she is not sure that she can control herself from stabbing SP or be reluctant to SP due to her children, as long as her wish can be fulfilled anything will be okay. Because although her father truly loved her, the host can't still inherit the general mantle and thinks that if only host can be a man. So before MC can travel to the her small world, she still begged MC to help the women of the world, which made MC puzzled as to why she won't do it herself as being the first female emperor will make her dream of improving women's life better. But the host is very self-knowledgeable, she knows that her world is very harsh on women and no one would obey her especially on the army as she is a woman. MC then travel to the small world

Counter-attack: still on-going

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  15. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 7 Counter-attack:
    Pretty straightforward, after MC managed to persuade the general father, he started to participate in the army after giving out an excuse to the public about MC's new identity. That is the general house actually has a dragon-phoenix children, and the son wasn't announced in the beginning due to being sickly but now that the son is healthy, it is only proper to introduce him to the public. MC still has his own male body , but the general still thought that he was the original host, to safeguard the secret, they told the public that the daughter is resting due to illness in the mansion where the general's most trusted are the only personnel. The first scheme of the emperor and the corrupt mister is to send the Fu army to subdue a growing rebel army, this will either lessen the Fu soldiers or should the general win the emperor can slap some crime to the general to kill him. MC was the one who was entrusted by this task, as the general saw his brilliance in tactics and martial arts. MC used instigation to cause infighting between the 3 rebel leaders and won the war easily. Back in the capital, the emperor hosted a banquet for the "victory" intending to poison the general with the help of the minister fortunately the general and MC are on guard. While the general was in the banquet being served the poisoned wine the MC was attacking the palace secretly, when the general refused to drink and rebuked the emperor and the prime minister the MC went inside to tell the father of the successful takeover then MC forced the prime minister to drink the wine instead which killed him and made the other guests realize the plan of killing the general. After this, the general and MC took over the throne and started to govern the empire.Stopping the rebellions even before the rebel army got bigger and even preempting the SP from growing into power by destroying his base.. So, I made a mistake in the original plot, sorry mtl, the scum husband (SH instead of SP) wasn't a prince but a rebel leader that came from poverty due to the incompetence of the court and grew up as a beggar who amassed power. In this life, the SH wasn't a leader yet but the base is the home of criminals, so MC destroyed it and took SH as a man slave. SH was very flexible that he can adapt to anything as long as he can live, so he was very enthusiastic to his work but MC didn't want that so he made the SH dreamed of his past life as an emperor. On the other hand, due to MC being wonderful, and poaching talents from Sh from last life especially his tactician, MC started to gain momentum in the army even making decision directly without the general's input. This made some couriers caution the general but instead of being angry, the general was actually happy to support to support MC and instead punished those people trying to divide them father-daughter. This made MC happy, as he let this happen to test the general's love to the host and affirmed the host's desire to make her general father live well as the general wasn't a power hungry person as evidenced in the last life. So back to SH, due to the dreams, he began to get dissatisfied with his reality and thought that this as god's way for him to start his real destiny earlier so he tried to scheme but all failed. He then thought that the main difference between the dream and reality is the existence of the "young master" of the general mansion, so he planned to marry the "ill" daughter then kill the son so he can inherit the general power which is stronger in this life compared to the last life. He tried to bribe a maid that tends in the courtyard where the "ill" daughter was supposed to be recuperating but was instead captured by the general. As mentioned before, the people that surrounds the cover are all confidants of the general to safeguard the secret so he discovered the SH's bribery. the SH was tortured until he confessed his plan of marrying the ill daughter so he can become the son-in-law of the general which made the general angry. SH was disabled in both his hands and legs and was planning to be thrown in the wild to die but MC intervened so SH can only be trapped in his straw bed regretting his life. Due to MC's excellence, like that of the last life, the courtier's tried to give their daughter to be married to MC, as i think the general is now acting as the emperor, but MC instead gave the ladies 2 options. Either be admitted as a concubine but prepare to be lonely and trapped in the inner house forever or be his confidants as female officers, ofc the ladies chose the 2nd option feeling their ambitious to be more than be trapped in the mansion forever. Time goes on, the chaos was settled earlier than the last life, the treatment of women became better and the general is getting worried for the MC. At the end, MC revealed his "real" identity as the general's daughter and became the first female empress, no one can complain as the MC was marvelous in his governing and in the army and made the female officials fanatic with their respect to MC. At this time, MC let host take over to live her life as it seems that the soul of host was present being taught by MC and knows everything. So host continues her reign and the arc ends.

edit: so it seems this was not the last chapter of arc 7, in the last chapter, general father turned retired emperor urged host to marry someone, and because host missed her father due to last life she is very indulgent to him so she agreed. In the hosted banquet where numerous men where invited, either forced by their family or willing to be married as the royal husband, host at first was dazzled but woke up with the realization that these people have impure intentions so she left the banquet early. Seeing that reaction, the father ended the banquet and asked the host, host meanwhile was thinking about the hardship of pregnancy and the possibility of adoption. When host became happy due to a message from MC, it seems that MC decided to bring back her daughter from the last life in her womb, at first when this was told to her father, the father was angry as someone dared to impregnate his daughter in secret and host won't tell him who was it. Host kept on insisting that it was hers, which made the father happy after some thought just because the baby is his family. The baby will not have the SH's blood and purely will be from host which made host very grateful to MC because she really missed her daughter, her sons it seems were killed after they were born so she was closer to her daughter. The moment this news was spread, many hidden group was ecstatic and ready to move due t expectations of birth that is difficult for women, but since she got pregnant due to supernatural way, the host still manages court and safely delivered her daughter, not giving the rebel groups any chance. Using this chance, host uses MC's spies and managed to erase the last rebel from the former dynasty. At the same time, the news that SH died didn't affect host at all. Last scene is about SH's being a waste and paralyzed in bed being driven crazy by his dreams of the former life especially when he found out that the "son" was actually the host cross-dressing. He feels that host robbed him of his destiny and is even angry that host gave birth to a wild species. In the end, in his death, his soul stayed a long enough to witnessed his body being thrown in the wilds and devoured by wild animals, his soul dissipated while experiencing the pain from his corpse to his spirit.

am not sure, but in the site i am using, there is no arc 8 yet..

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  16. TyneBlu

TyneBlu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Questions: is the mtl decent or easy to read? if not, does anyone knows if someone is translating the novel?

17. 078

078 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the title or recommend a site I can get the novel

Title please

Rania want to QT likes this.