Chinese Who Controls The World 谁主天下 by 安知晓 An Zhi Xiao

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, May 18, 2022.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Who Controls The World 谁主天下
    Raw Link: http://www.yueleshow.com/yq/10826/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

It is from the same author who wrote ¥1 Trillion Wife, Buy One Get One Free and Priceless Baby: 101 Bedside Stories

Description
    :
    Mother said : You cannot get married with him.

But I forgot to ask, if I feel like being with him is the right thing to do, then what should I do?

Mutual affections with loving glances, as overwhelmed by each other’s beautiful faces. Not even once in the month, without being treated gently.

He said after keeping him company for a month on the mountain, they would no longer owe each other anything after leaving the manor gate. When meet again on the battlefield in the future, there is simply no mercy.

I gave an evil smile, good!

Heaven and hell are only separated by a line, and I am in the middle.

Weak people are tormented by life, but strong people torment life.

I don’t want to be on the weak side, so I want to become strong.

“You are not allowed to die, even if up in the blue beyond, as well as down in the Yellow Springs below the earth, there must be me to accompany you!”

On the battlefield with flying arrows, bloody killing and chaotic armored horses, Yu Xie used his body as a shield and did not hesitate to exchange life for life, to keep me safe.

“If you don’t have love in your heart, then I’ll share half of mine with you to let you know how to love, okay?”

The concealed smile is the most beautiful scenery in this world, combining the most profound protection and waiting. Till death do us part, to remain indifferent whether granted favours or subjected to humiliation, leaving the chance to live to me again and again.

I was reluctant to hurt any of them, but I ended up hurting all of them.

Ninety thousand miles of the blue dome of heaven, shadow dancing with the wind, who can be together with me?

Maybe, to brave the wind and the billows, I am all alone.

Last edited: May 18, 2022