Recommendations Who Doesn't Love A Good Villain or Villainess?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by vieauty, Aug 11, 2021.

1. vieauty

vieauty professional sick in bed idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    Yah! What woe is it that I can't be isekai'd and turn into a villainess?

Thus, I have decided to take my isekai'd villainess dreams into searching for stories about villains and villainess that could urge my broken heart to beat again!

Do you know any good villainess/villain stories? It doesn't have to be an isekai! I also love villains that are truly psychopaths/sociopaths hehe. I love peering to the dark side! uwu

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASSSS~ (^o^)

2. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Warlock of the Magus World <--- you probably don't get a protagonist like him very often he makes the villains look like priests and angels.

3. vieauty

Reading List:
    Link
    OMGGGGGG I FEEL LIKE I WANNA READ THIS SO BAD!!!! If he is that villainous, I shall delve into his world! (^o^) Thank you so muchhhh AHHHHHH I LOVE VILLAINS SO THIS IS SUCH A BIG THING FOR ME TO FIND SUCH A BOOK! ARIGATOUUUU uwu

4. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Not so much in the beginning since he just came into the world, but yes he schemes and kills and lays traps. he does almost anything to win.

vieauty likes this.
  5. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    vieauty likes this.
  6. vieauty

Reading List:
    Link
    he really sounds so evil but i gotta read this because of that uwu. such a villainous villain, i would love to find out how to author gave her/his all to make such a character! thank you so muchhhh (^o^)

IYAHHHHH, ARIGATOUUUU, MR. POPO! This story have such a blasting title. I gotta read this too! Arigatouuuu~ (^o^) Hehe and I just have to say that your status makes me don't want to see a kissing scene anymoreeee hehehhe >_<

7. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Dungeon Defense, Ouroboros Record, Soul of Negary and, to a much lesser extent, hell app. Overlord's protagonist is not a good villain, but his subconscious is a very qualified one.
    The ancestor of our sect isn't acting like an elder has pretty good villains. At least you'd know that they would not pull their punches and shit was on when they appeared.
    Renegade Immortal's All-Seer was a nice villain. He gave mc a run for his money with his intelligence and cunning.
    Relevance and the world flying off tracks on sh has a protagonist where you really can't say if he's the villain or a villain (aka the lesser evil) and the villainy is portrait as more vulgar than usual (not graphic, just not romantic)
    Creep on RRL is a bit of a grey area. On one hand he is fighting against a psychopathic tyrannical regime, on the other he is a nutcase that started a-opps, spoilers

vieauty likes this.
  8. vieauty

Reading List:
    Link
    IYAHHHHH, THANK YOU FOR THESE WONDERFUL RECOMMENDATIONS! I will definitely read these uwu. I feel like I am getting chills as you introduce these villains. Arigatou! (^o^)

9. AZ21

AZ21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll Show You a Villain on webnovels
    Isaac

vieauty likes this.
  10. Rajputra

Rajputra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is one its " The Villain Wants to Live "
    i love the translation its decent its still 32 chapters and ongoing but its really better than most villainess/villain novels where mc just gets transmigrated into young villain when he/she didnt commit any sins and raise any flags as he is already getting death flags also the villain is smart and is already stronger than most characters

vieauty likes this.
  11. vieauty

Reading List:
    Link
    UwaAaashhhhh! Arigatou! I will definitely read these (^o^)

YAHHHHHHH! THAT ONE'S GOOD! I really like the Prolouge. I will read it, definitely. Arigatouuuu

12. AZ21

AZ21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    be careful for I'll Show You a Villain,even tho he is baby he's already a cannibal

vieauty likes this.
  13. vieauty

Reading List:
    Link
    IDK why but the baby part made me laugh huhuhu. I think I finally gone crazy jkkkkkk. Yes, thank you for the warning! Omg, I suddenly got chills. I hope my world view won't get affected huhu

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
  14. JJAN

JJAN Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    vieauty likes this.
  15. vieauty

Reading List:
    Link
  16. AZ21

AZ21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If u interested in manhwa FFF-Class Trashero the MC is a psychopath trying to be a good person, one of the funniest ive read

vieauty likes this.
  17. vieauty

Reading List:
    Link
    OMGGGG HEYYY THATS ACTUALLY ONE OF MY FAVES OMG!!! SSS-Class Suicide Hunter, Incompetent Villain, Villain to Kill, Kill The Hero. These I highly recommend hehehehe. Incompetent Villain is one of the most frustrating manhwas I've ever read but the MC was truly a psychopath ackkkk

18. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There the way to protect the female lead older brother, death is that only ending from the villainess, your throne, kill the villainess, it seem like i fell into a reverse harem game , beware of the villainess, villainess maker and concubine walktrough.

19. orangethegreatorange

orangethegreatorange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soul of Negary
    Villain Initialization
    The Way to Protect the Female Lead’s Older Brother - tho I would recommend the manhwa cause of its phenomenal art.
    My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - it’s kinda frustrating cause mc transmigrates into a villain and doesn’t act as one but is STILL misunderstood.

20. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link