Discussion Who has truly sucky parents

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by ln_, Jun 22, 2016.

Tags:
?

Which characters have the worst parents

1. ISSTH Meng Hao (abandoned and his parents were sightseeing even as he died)

9 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. PMG Lin Feng [His mom does not even want to see him and his dad ran away]

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. MGA Chu Feng [Gave him to some random person to raise]

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Mad God Lei [His mom looks at him like he is an animal and his dad looks at him like he is dirt]

16 vote(s)
    44.4%
  5. Law of the devil Du Wei [His dad is an asshole who tried to assassinate his own son]

8 vote(s)
    22.2%
  6. To be a virtuous wife 4th prince [His dad treated him like air]

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  7. Sevens Lyle [ I am divided on this one but currently his parents have done a lot of bad stuff 2 him]

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Naruto Gaara [Tried to kill his own son]

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  9. To be a virtuous wife Qu Qing Ju [Her dad did not even get her a doc when ill & murdered her mom]

5 vote(s)
    13.9%
  10. Hayate no gotoju Hayate [Accumulated loans and ran away]

9 vote(s)
    25.0%
  11. dragon blooded war god [Mother seems to be a true bitch]

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  12. To deprive the deprived person

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  13. katahana no riku [had to be raised by animals bcos of worthless parents]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilMc

EvilMc 『Reformed』

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was born both my parents didn't want me so I was raised by my paternal grandparents. That was not the problem for me what was the problem for me was that I remember jack shit besides being in a dark dungeony room with a fire going on and some people with red hot metal sticks and I'm held down from my memory I was around 3-4 years old.
    The rest is repressed and I don't want to know but I lived with 7 uncles back then so I may have been raped but I have scars and burns on my body besides the face/neck and hands to prove something happened. I now have a maternal complexion with abandonment issues and a voice from time to time in my head. This was completely 100% true

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  2. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    I think some of those had reasons to do what they did... at least about the ones in ISSTH I know, though, I still don't know the exact circumstances and exactly to what extent they can act... but I think it will be explained around chapter 800 or so... and even if he dies they can still bring him back to life so there's not much to lose, better than acting and actually getting him completely killed, I think.
    PMG, MGA probably got their own circumstances though I don't know.
    Mad God - I think I saw a bit of the manhua or something, his mom was basically raped if I'm not mistaken and she didn't look like she hated him just that he kind of reminded her of her trauma or something and the father is a beast that raped his mom so I don't expect much from him... if this is the one I think it is...
    Law of the Devil - I dislike his father even without what you said, just from the first few chapters, I didn't read that far I think so I don't know about any 'assassination'.
    Hayate - I've nothing to say, plain garbage...
    The others I don't really know.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  3. EvilMc

EvilMc 『Reformed』

Reading List:
    Link
    Law of the devil when did his father attempt to assassinate him ????

4. DarkArts

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know, why are you asking me? It's in the poll. Do you even read? I said "I didn't read that far I think so I don't know about any 'assassination'."

5. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL get your facts straight before posting polls

6. DarkArts

Reading List:
    Link
    In dragon blooded war god MC's mother changes... she also suffered and things happened, wanted to restart her life and be happy I guess, then she was betrayed and realized what a b*tch she was or something along those lines...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.