Question "Who's" Chu Yuntian in ED

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Yunoez, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Yunoez

Yunoez Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At chapter 1008 in ED, Chu Yuntian pops back up. It has been a while since Li Qiye has been on the main world, so i don't remember all of these names and treasures. Why did Li Qiye dress up as "Chu Yuntian", and who is that middle continent princess? I want to make sure I understand why and what that is going on while reading. No spoilers please, only a recall of the past. Thanks a lot ;)

2. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    It-s a spoiler though?

3. jason3893

jason3893 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly the middle continent princess is that corpse lord or whatever from the heavenly corpse burial ground that Li Qiye traded to get the ying-ynag mirror. He also told her which boat to get on to come back to life. Chu Yuntian is the person who the princess was looking for and LQY gave the princess info about him to trade for the mirror or something like that.

As to Chu Yuntian's past and history, it is talked about later when LQY is disguise as him and meets the princess again.
    Basically he is LQY in disguise when he met the princess in her youth.

Shance likes this.
  4. Yunoez

Yunoez Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean? We've already gotten to know about that "personality", its just that I've forgotten

5. Yunoez

Yunoez Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot. I'll kind that in mind :p

6. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it really a spoiler? That chapter was way long ago, so I do not think it is necessarily a spoiler... unless someone started reading it but someone who is not up to or past that chapter would not be aware of "chu yuntian".

Chu Yuntian is Li Que. The dark crow disgused himself as Chu Yuntian for few reasons. One was to use that princess to get a treasure or infiltrate an empire that was working with the ming dynasty. Another reason he disguised himself as Chu Yuntian, his "teacher" instincts kicked him and seen the potential of that princess, so he wanted to "save" and guide her... except the girl fell in love with "Chu Yuntian" and was even hunted/expelled because of Chu Yuntian.

7. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    I just though he was in a chapter that had not yet told of his past, I though it was when he went to the budha, devil, imperial realm thing.

8. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    middle continent princess = bu lian xiang

she fall in love with chu yuntian and search for him from desolate expansion era.

Chu yun tian = li Qiye when he still war against ancient ming

9. Yunoez

Yunoez Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your replies. This helps a lot ;)