who's the dumbest mc you have seen? And why?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by anhrefn, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Ishtori

Ishtori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Partly yes. But he still thinks its all a dream even though he already went to sleep and woke up in this so called dream :p

2. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. han2xiah

han2xiah [NightDweller][MoonlightScavenger][Li'lCrazy]

Reading List:
    Link
    if you already drop this I pity you the arc right now is eventful. not all reincarnated person are geniuses you know some just have some quirks here and there. he is pretty much yeah idiotic but he has good sense with other things you'll see though his libido is annoying.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
    Astaroth and IceColdBlood like this.
  4. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    the kitten ate it

5. rodusk123

rodusk123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC of Mai Kitsune Waifu, his dead grandpa pretty much controls all his actions because of his sayings

Hmaster and Gadget like this.
  6. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
  7. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, three people have convinced me to read it again since I'm also running out of reading material. I really do hope it improves, though. I worded it wrongly and discriminated the genre. There are reincarnation genre I'm following that I liked, such as TDE, OEM, and TTNH.

Astaroth, IceColdBlood and han2xiah like this.
  8. EpicGuy575

EpicGuy575 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the guy from saints path is so stupid he spends most of his life in the new world doing nothing but training saying he needs to get strong to survive while he picked a class that doesn't even specialize in fighting, on top of that he is so clueless i mean are all people from japan idiots, he lives for 40 years in his world while he doesn't even know what people are thinking behind their lies i mean so stupid

9. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh I forgot him
    he's really really really dumb

Gadget likes this.
  10. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The dumb ass MC from Chaos;Head anime. I never seen such a dumb MC in my life. I also hate him with a passion.

11. CloudySkySadMoon

CloudySkySadMoon Bald and Beautiful

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. Still, won't go back to read it for a long long time. Sorry! TY.

I see, I see. TY

12. Vorpal

Vorpal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if it was any other japanese mc they would go like ummmmmm etto every 10 seconds or go completely brain dead

Kronos and Astaroth like this.
  13. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't blame Batman(or most traditional superheros) for his villains still being alive. He takes them off the streets and puts them into police custody. There's no reason the justice system hasn't given most of his villains the death penalty.

14. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, wow. I'll make sure to never touch this novel. It would just stress me out, and that's not why I'm wasting my time reading novels... Also taking note of the titles listed below, lol. This thread is very useful.

15. Gadget

Gadget Demi-god of magic and science

Reading List:
    Link
    Monkey D Luffy
    the dude from My Kitsune waifu
    the dude from The 8th Day (... There are plenty of awesomely dumb mcs on Royal Road)
    some transported to other world idiots from japanese wn...

Panda Hug likes this.
  16. Master_x01

Master_x01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    while i don`t nominate him for the championship because overall he is more or less smart, i must agree, this was very dumb and annoying, really what have cost him just use the fire element to make a fire-sword or just fly a little to end the argument of his mother? just tell her that you are a heavenly saint master and show it.

well, aside that i must nominate for the championship to Lin Feng of Pearless martial god...

Really...

This guy is only alive because the autor wanted to keep him alive to recicle the plot as many time as posible, he keeps angering every person, sect, clan and whatnot every time that someone display a arrogant demeanor in front of him and he rarely thinks about the consecuences that may came over his head later...

Also his sect was destroyed and many peoples wanted his head, some elder gave up their live to save him and one of them even drop him in a over-secret place to train quietly.

Logical thinking? train to be less of a pushover and more of a powerhouse.

Lin Feng thinking? train? what it's that? even altrought i'm a pushover with many dangerous enemies, i'm going to venture because i'm Lin Feng so everything is going to be fine...

If his enemies were less arrogant and more smart and viem him like the menace that the novel likes to describe, they would have put a hefty price for his head ages ago like what happened to Luo Feng(Swallowed Star MC) that even his shadow wanted to kill him. With his demeanor and the easyness with he keeps pilling bad fame he would have been dead long ago even before stir any big problem...

Like i said up there, he is alive because the autor wanted him to be alive, not because he is smart in any sense of the word.

nazmulm likes this.
  17. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    I really got bothered by your comment...
    So I will embark the journey through MT to see what happen to the girlfriend

18. Master_x01

Master_x01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, that blatand lvl of obliviousness is obvious on propurse by the autor... why? to infuriate the poor souls that put their eyes on it? maybe but... it will be forever a mistery...

if it makes you feel better some peoples say that there is someone which density is second to none, even for someone of the lvl of ichika...

Natsuru Senō of Kamper.

runsing likes this.
  19. Ardavix

Ardavix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The dumbest is clearly Telea from Telea's Worries ~ but she is dumb in a fun-to-read/awesome way.

The dumbest MC that I've ever had the mis-luxary of reading however is that idiot from Shinka no Mi ~ I won't even write his name here for fear of cringing. Aside from he-who-shall-not-be-named (whom is not Voldemort ~ though he too is an idiot), pretty much every male JP MC out there... very few exceptions.

Also, I second @Master_x01 point about Ichika... he is responsible for far too many lost brain cells in the world.

20. amalirom

amalirom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Except he gave him one great advice, A man should always pluck the flower if given a chance. We may figure out that altho he was a pacifist, he was some helluva player.

nazmulm, Gadget and runsing like this.