Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Mar 3, 2019.
Any legit spoilers on ending? Because I'm confused as heck.
I thought it's ongoing so there's no spoilers yet, right?
The untranslated chapters?
Uh, hello. I'm new here and I read the raw up until ch 34. I don't speak Korean so I can't read the text and I can't speak English fluently so I hope you'll forgive my bad grammar.
- Erin got drunk after eating the chocolate her maid Mary gave her, kissed the duke (more like knocking her nose until it bleed), rant to him, and her whole body shined. Next morning their clothes change (the Duke wore some coat like he wear back in ch 5 after their intimate moment).
- Erin drowns in a lake. Duke saved her, give her CPR, and in the carriage Erin share some of her feeling and the Duke hug her.
- The duke slowly falling for erin and he start making bold moves like kissing her forehead when she's sick (and leaving her confused) and wanting to kiss her lips.
- There's a spy/mole among her maidservant. The spy is (possibly) connected to the blond guy because of three flashback panel before her appearance.
- Lex bought Erin so many things like clothes, accessory, and give her a huge amount of money... also killing someone who tailed their shopping in the town (Erin didn't know about the last one tho)
- Lady Palladine (or whatever her name is) get so mad especially after her talk with someone-most-likely the emperor (?). And it seems like after Duke broke their engagement Lady Palladine chose to made the emperor (?) fall for her but ended up with him left her for another woman. And yes, she's pissed as hell.
I forget to add sometimes like when Erin drowning her body start to shine. And on one occasion, after her whole body shine the Duke turned into Lex. Seems like it's part of the magic, influenced by heavy emotion.
And there's a magician with red hair and similar appearance with Erin's mother except her eyes are green (Erin's mother had golden/brown eyes) who helped Erin. She's the one who Blond Guy Savanneh (?) mention in ch 18 while handing her a card.
By the way, who is the blonde girl
Do you mean the blond girl with the Duke from the chapter about port inspection?
She's the villain character but when I got a peek of her side of the story, I felt a little sorry for her. What she did to Erin & Lex was horrible tho. The real bad guy in this novel is the prince.
Who’s the prince? What role does the blonde haired guy have?
I don't think the prince makes his appearance til at least a good half way through the story. As for the blonde guy, he has a somewhat similar background as Erin (has some connections to gypsies). And the author basically uses his character to introduce (or reconnect?) Erin to Erin's Aunt Isabelle (older sister of Erin's mom) who is a witch & played an important part when the 'magic/curse' between Erin anx Lex took place.
Spoiler: major spoiler
it wasn't Erin who made a wish for the magic to happen, it was Lex when he was a little kid (dun dun!).
??? The magic has delayed effect?
His wish was 'to be loved by someone' after he saw the loving-family relationship of Erin and her mom. Erin's mom sort of had a foresight of the future that showed something negative and gathered what's left of her powers to make Lex's wish come true and Erin's well being and happiness as well when it happens. I guess his destiny for love (aka Erin) was supposed to happen later in his life..?
EDIT: ok so I checked the novel again to make things clear -while going over Lex's wish Erin's mom saw the future where Erin was killed by him. So she used her little-left power to make Erin the 'medium' of the magic cos the medium can't die before the magic(Lex falling in love with Erin) happens. She changed the wish/future to save Erin's life while still keeping the promise of Lex's wish. Just a little side note, but Erin's mom also said she can't use her powers for benefit on herself and her daughter(Erin) so that's why she lived a bit of a miserable life.
How did he saw Erin and her mom?
He was kidnapped and trapped in a cage. Erin and her mom saw him and rescued him.
Holy. I'm shook. Wait, who kidnapped him and trapped him in a cage? The stepmom? @dahlhoney
Amazing spoilers, thanks a lot!
I'm not sure, there weren't any clear explanation of who the kidnappers were...so I'm just guessing it was just some random gang that sold nobles for money in another country cuz Lex was on a boat and then caged in a circus(that's probably why Lex refuses to go to a circus saying he doen't have fond memories of one in webtoon chapter 16).
And Erin and her mom was at a circus?
They were on the run, I guess they stumbled upon the circus while doing so and Erin took an interest since she was a little child.
On the run from her father?
Separate names with a comma.