Spoiler Why are you so obsessed with rejecting love? | 총애를 거절하는데 왜 집착하나요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HYAwanOI, Oct 16, 2020.

1. HYAwanOI

HYAwanOI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    총애를 거절하는데 왜 집착하나요
    [​IMG]
    Authors: 서유아. Artist : 모란/moran

Info :
    Ongoing with 90chapter + 1prologue
    author twitter : seo_children
    artist twitter : moran_oxo
    release date 16.10.2020

Why you should read it :
    waiting for review

Summary :
    An extra who get sacrified for the female lead
    Shuelina a princess who was abandonned by her family, mother father and brother

And now im the main character of this story
    I'm still neglegected in the orphanage

When the imperial family was about to find me
    "have you heard of the grand duke of Baylot. He came to support orphans"
    And then, in order to find a way to live, the Baylot family, the Grand Duke, came into power.―
    "Whatever you do is your freedom. The Grand Duke, I will protect you.”
    "You're not an orphan. My sister.”
    Why are you shooting me?
    I decided that I would live well as a princess of the Grand Duke of Bylot.…

"i've been looking for you for a long time my baby
    This time my real father, the emperor, favors me.

Why are you doing this
    You don't even listen to shuelina
    I don't need it
    Beeing favored? i refuse!

"Shuelina a little girl his adopted by a duke family and later meet her real family, both family will figth over her but she refuse every favor"

korean novel : https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=55813603
    trans novel : someone started translating it but i don't want to say who because of the hunt it's dangerous (but i summarized it with the most important info down here)

in her past life emperor didn't believed she was his child when they met when she was 18 even after she showed her spirit power (proof of the imperial family) but he coldy laughed at her and forced her to go on the spirit mirror (you can't go back when you enter it, it's like an execution)

Azuela, the main character is a bitch who stole MC spirit power away and say that she his th real princess.

And so Shuelina pitifully died

she his abused at the orphanage

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Author Confirm via Twitter on Oct 2021, that a Webtoon adaptation is plan;
    But Date Unknown.

Novel: Completed with 343 Chapters + 10 Side Stories + 5 Special Side Stories

Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    MTL

Discussion
    Unbias Opinion about the Emperor and Lucus // (1) (2)

Key
    MC = FL/ShuShu/Shuelina
    FL = OG FL/Azular
    The Empress = Azular Mother/Eleyna
    The Queen = Shuelina Mother/Herrace

*The Thread uses the FL term about Azular not about the MC (Shuelina)
    Updated up to Page 9 (as of Dec 13, 2022)

2nd Novel Cover (lol looks like a BL between Duke & Emperor)
    [​IMG]

3rd Novel Cover with Kaiden/Kayden (ML)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
    Th.ay and assiralc_ like this.
  3. flamingorangesoof

flamingorangesoof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she basically did a DAGA KOTOWARU
    [​IMG]

4. erisene

erisene Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I love the artwork!!

5. Ichiiya13

Ichiiya13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    Please.
    Novel.
    Manhwa.
    Any please.
    Love this kind of stories wholesome family comedy:bloblove:

6. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have read up to the current chapter. It was not revealed yet but it was hinted that the og and current Shuelina are the same. It was first said that she read it in a book but the feelings, memories and nostalgia are so vivid like she have experience it herself.
    So the emperor and her real brother coldly tirned their backs on her and drove her to dimise. She went through a lot of pain just to meet her real father (the blond, emperor) and brother but no matter how much she explain they did not believe she was a royal. So the current mc decided to abandon them too before they could, the duke bloodline has a curse where if you touch or look at them you will feel fear. The grand duke has a bad reputation so they want to sponsor a child to improve it and mc appeared. She was 6 years old bit she was so small that she look like 4 because of the abuse, hunger and sucking of her power. She did not fear the duke bloodline and she was ok touching them which surprise them because they are also scared that she may get infected by the curse but she is not. It was suppose to be just 1 month stay but duke family really did love her. The reason why she was in the orphanage was because of the ig fl mother, the og fl do not have spiritual power so they are sucking up mc power for fl w/c is very painful, mc was kidnap when she was a baby and put in orphanage. During her stay in the duke she was kidnap and save by her adopted family an it was then her power was revealed. Duke knew she was a princess but he still want her as a daughter even tho it was risky but do not want to force her he wanted mc to have the freedom to decide. Duke and brother did everthing to covince her to be adopted, at first she wants to be adopted for survival but then she truly did love the duke family so she was hesitant because she might put them in danger since empress (fl mom) is after them. The duke assures her and said he promise to protect her soon she accepted.

It was really cute cause they treated her like a baby she got stroller because she was skinny and her legs might break, duke gave instruction not to let her touch the ground at first. She was always carried arround, they gave her toys and food, she got her own baby chair when they eat, duke was studying to be a good father, duke read her bedtime story, duke gave her nickname Shushu, 1st brother swore to be her knight and carry her arround. 2nd brother Delaine was playful and trying his best to be a good brother and when they snuck out qnd cought evesdropping by the duke he sheilded her and said not to scold mc because he was the one who brought her(they were not scolded tho). During her birthday they wanted to surprise her by cooking her dessert but mc found out (they were noisy and servant was being obvious)when she opened the door of the kitchen they accidentally threw cream in her face they are dissapointed that she found out but then it was ok since mc was very happy

Granduke family members
    Grand duke(father)
    Windert- heir, his character is smart, strong and mature, 12 y/o
    Del- 2nd son, 7y/o, his caharcter is cute and protective

In the promo you can see how her father and brother coldly turned their backs on her and said she was not her father and brother said he do not have a sister. BUT I THINK THIS WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING

In the OG it was said mc was forgotten and her existance was unknown to the emperor(her father) but actually emperor and brother was secretly searching for her in the past 6 years despite the opposition of nobles. Emperor was away when mc mom gave birth and when he got back his child was already buried and a lot of witness said that it was true that hi "son" died but eve so without any clue nor evidence he just believe his son is alive somewhere. For 6 years he kept looking for a blond boy with spiritual power but none was found. Lucas (biological brother) do not like OG fl and always relucant on the condition of his missing brother. Fl was making Lucas a bad brother by crying everytime her refuse her (Lucas was busy), Lucas hated her for this he knew she was just acting.

There was a attack on MC at night in the grand duke residence which she accidentally awoken her spiritual power(she was not awoken before because fl was sucking her spiritual power but now she was free and being protected in grand duke house tho there are still attacks). During that incident Lucas who was in his bedroom felt mc spiritual power (the clue he was looking for) this has confirmed his little brother was alive. Lucas quickly ran out to see the emperor but he also saw emperor running towards him. Their eyed are red and was very happy that they finally felt the child presence. Emeperor said the direction is in grand duke, Lucas told the emperor to bring his brother back if he fails he will go out on his own.

In chapter 48 (i think) emperor bumped into a small girl in a candy shop. The candies drop and he look at the girl. She got blond hair and purle&blue eyes. Thats when he knew that it was not a son but a daughter (witness told him it was a son). This is why he failed to find her because he was looking for a son all along. He do not know what to say to her then suddenly a person behind him said "dad will pick up you candies" It was the duke. This confrontation was seen in promo. He was not able to talk to Shuelina in the end because of the duke.

He return empty handed so Lucas went out and go to grand duke. Lucas was treated coldly in the grand duke residence and he saw how close they are with his sister he envy them. Mc accidentally met Lucas during his stay in grand duke annex and the finally able to talk, he ask her about how her life. He said that she must have been like in the orphanage because she was cute but mc told her she was not. She moved in diff orphanage each time and because of this other children was hostile cuz food will be divided again. He told her that she should have complain in the orphanage director then mc told him she was beaten and lock in closet by director. Listening to this made him cried because he was always taken good care in castle and has eaten well while his lil sis was suffering.

Emperor 2nd meeting with mc was when he gave her a box of candy since he thought she might brought a lot because she loves candy but mc did not accept it saying she brought the candies for her dad(duke) since he was always tired the candines was not for her. Mc was cold to her biological family because she remember their cold stare in prev timeline.

The chapter was still in 92 where she had been revealed a princess in public and potential ML appeared

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2021
  7. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t understand why they hate her in the first time line what was the oriFL why she was in the castle when the real princess was in the orphanage :blobtriumph:

8. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! Im looking forward to next spoiler. :aww::aww::aww::aww:

SayuriMou, Aymee and elparis like this.
  9. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think OG fl did somethink because in the OG story Lucas was cold to everyone but loves the fl (same with emperor) but actually Lucas hated fl

10. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lalali thanks for the spoilers ♥︎
    Do you know oriFL background?

11. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not much has been revealed yet bit in original plot her mom poisoned the water which cause a epidemic with no curein grand duke teritory. The grand duke takes responsibility and was sentence to death penalty and fl step up to cure the people( she used mc power), because of this she was called saint. Her mom and her also experimented an animal and turned it into a monster and wekaen the grand duke power. In the original mc 2nd brother Windert was also in love with fl because she was the first person he was able to touch. Orignal Fl was love and protected by many in orinal plot.
    Thinking about it mc thought why are good people like the grand duke residence was called villain.

Original FL also balmed mc because she said that power was her and mc stole it (she was the one stealing tho). She always act like a perfect, elegant and pitiful princess

ManhwaFreak, Elren, Bella94 and 82 others like this.
  12. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know what will happen after they know that oriFL was sucking MC power ?

I hope she will have a bad end and her mom too for what they did to MC :blobcat_hyper:

13. Yuume

Yuume Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lalali thanks for the spoilers! I hope she will continue to live as the daughter of the Grand Duke and will see the biological family from time to time. Of course, after they slaughtered the empress and her disgusting daughter.

And one question, did you read the novel in Korean or English? if it was in english could you give me the link in private ??

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    Bella94, Amy296, CaelumBlue and 12 others like this.
  14. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    So oriFL’s mother is the empress :blobastonished:
    I thought mc’s mother is the empress :facepalm:
    That mean oriFL is MC sister :hmm:

15. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OriFL's mom is the empress.
    Some comments said she's the empress illegitimate child and only becuase she stole MC's power she was recognized as a princess/emperor's child.

16. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Argh, I wanted to see how the O!FL will be stripped off her pretentious facade. And her mother too.

17. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was in Korean I hope someome translate it in English soon because I really love the story so far

Kakaopage has only ch 93 so far but Grand duke knew about the situation but could not do anything because they do not have any evidence to accuse the empress (OG fl mom)and the witness that they caputered kept their mouth shut. Emperor was also suspicious with the empress tho he did not know why was his 2nd child(mc) got kidnap when she was a baby and not Lucas who was the heir to the throne. Emperor still unaware of empress movement but he knew empress did it which is why he also making movement secretly but so far no evidence was found.

18. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is FL biological mom? The empress? Or someone else? So the O!FL was the empress illegitimate child with whom? Does the emperor know? How did the empress became the empress? Does the empress has any child with the emperor? (Sorry, so many questions.)

19. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC was cold to the emperor and Lucas because she do not want to have any expectation to them due to the memory of how their cold stare and when they abandon her in prev timeline. She never gave them a chance but from time to time she feels sorry for them because they keep trying their best for her. She was confuse how they recognized her and why they kept looking for her because in prev timeline nobody recognize her and said she was forgotten.

In chapter 93 (this was the latest chapter) the grand duke told Shuelina that her name Shuelina de bailon will change, she cried because she thought grand duke gonna gave her up bit grad duke told her it will only change a little she will be using both grand duke last name and the emperial family. In the first place emperor can take Shuelina forcefully but he knew Shuelina loves the duke and they are already a family, he was one step too late. So instead emperor took a risky step by giving mc two names(she will have 2 families) and will be under the protection of duke and emperor. This was the time that mc realize that she was being unfair to her brother lucas and the emperor she felt guilty about it because the current emperor and lucas showed nothing but kindness to her yet she was cold because she compared them in prev timeline.

Mc will now be going back and forth from grand duke and the imperial palace. The dead baby from 6 years ago will finally return to the imperial family.

Mc mother was the one who name her. According to the emperor Shuelb(not sure about the spelling) if it was a son and Shelina if it was a daughter. Her mom lovingly named her
    Shushu was a nickname given by Grand duke.

Princess Azular was the OG fl. According to the emperor he did not have any memory of sleeping with her mom and OG fl do not have spiritual power which is a symbol of royalty (Emperor did not know Azular was using mc power)

Elren, Bella94, donaiseiyuu and 120 others like this.
  20. Tahi

Tahi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You So Much @Lalali for your hard work...:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    Can't wait for another spoiler. :blobpats:
    One thing, is there any potential ML till now???:aww: