Spoiler Why are you so obsessed with rejecting love? | 총애를 거절하는데 왜 집착하나요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HYAwanOI, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Poof.Galaxie

Poof.Galaxie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! I don't know how much I can wait :sweating_profusely:
    I don't need to sleep I need answers:blobdizzy:

2. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sleep :blobjoy: ill post it tomorrow

LokaLari, syofiaa, L0GIC and 4 others like this.
  3. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah, so Lucas and Shueila are biological siblings born from Herace (the Queen). I thought that Azula girl and Lucas are biological siblings from Elyna, the Empress, so that makes Lucas and Shu are half siblings.

No wonder he hates Azula and hell bending looking for his actual siblings. It does make sense now.

Thanks for the spoilers!! @Lalali :blobxd::blobxd:

lan2001h, Pipi1989, LokaLari and 15 others like this.
  4. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou so much! I get it knowww, i'm curious who the one the empress slept with when she drug emperor? I smell something fishy haha

ariane09, Lalali and rock.doll like this.
  5. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remembering the original, Shuelina decided to tell the emperor the truth about FL stealing her spirit power while it's not too late. In the original Shuelina lost her power so she failed to convince the emperor that she was his child and Azular was only using her power, so while she still has the power, she has to gain the trust of emperor but she was hesitant because rumours and in the original, it was describe that emperor deeply care and love OG FL so she was scared that emperor may not believe her. Afterall, for a long time it was Azela who was always beside the emperor and not her. Even so, she has to protect herself so she went to see the emperor. She told the Duke about it and seeing her determined face he agreed tho she must be accompanied by Wildert and Kayden who are capable of protecting her.

Arriving at the castle she met Azela, OG FL was shocked seeing her there (it was not yet publicly announce that she was the lost princess so Azela does not know). Then the emperor run happily towards them saying 'my star' ( Shuelina name also represents star btw, Emperor was the sun of the empire, Herrace means moon, so Herrace choose a name that would means child of Sun and moon, Star). Azela smiled happily seeing the emperor she called out 'Abamama' then emperor stop smiling and told her she has something to discuss with Shuelina.

(Shuelina sent Wildert and Kayden out cuase she wanted to talk alone to the emperor)

I spoke
    "Azela...... she"

Athought came 'Would he believe me this time?' I was scared

I could not breath, my heart was beating rapidly and I felt a tingling feeling. My eyes sight was blurry and my tears did not stop, so I held the hand of the emperor firmly.

"Shuelina, Shuelina!"

When I had a brutal seizure, the emperor hugged me tight and panicked.

"Doctor, I have to call a doctor......!"

"Father, no, no! Do not go!"

I shook my head and stuck to the emperor. It was because I was choking on my breath, and he thought I would die if he removed my body from here.

"It's okay. It's okay."

The emperor gently stroked my back and I took a long breath. As I listened to the sound, I gradually became able to make my breath evenly

'Ha-ah-ah..."

Then, there was silence for a while. Only then the emperor's face changed slowly.
    He recalled the name of Azela, who had come out while talking, and asked me.

"Azela? Wait, why is Azela's name ....."

The emperor was puzzled, but gradually turned pale. It seemed like something was going on

"What's wrong?! Shuelina, tell me straight"

I bit my lips at those words then I slowly confessed what had happened to me.

"You probably know that the empress sent me to the orphanage. I knew that it was the empress because of the empress's messenger who came every couple of months."

The emperor nodded.

"The reason the messenger came.."

The moment I tried to say that, my body trembled. The emperor, hugging me tightly, looked at me with an afflicted face. I also didn't know that I would have been damaged like this. I was determined in front of my dad (grand duke). Why can't I do that in front of the emperor?

Maybe it's because he's also one of the causes of trauma to me.

I shed tears and confess

"It is to take away my spirit power"

The emperor who was soothing me stopped.

"You mean taking the spirit power...?"

"Do know why would the empress took me away? It is because Azela doesn't have spirit power. That's why they needed my spirit power."

The emperor's complexion is now almost blank

I bite my lips as I watched the cold sweat running.

"... I was surprised."

I could understand even if the emperor was saying,'How do I believe it?'

If I find out that my daughter, who has been raising it for 6 years, is not my veins, I would have doubted and get angry

I understand that part of him. Although my heart will close again.

"It must have been a lot of pain."

The emperor held me and raised his head up. It seemed that he was trying stop his tears, but as if he had failed, a stream of tears fell on his white cheeks.

I bit my lips and buried my head in his arms.

"Ugh.."

I didn't expect him to say that..

It felt like the impression I had about the emperor dissolved in water a little more. I took a gulp and wrapped my arm around his neck. It hurt so much. At the same time, I was happy to hear this comfort

"I know exactly what happened and........"

The emperor whispered in a gibberish tone. I couldn't do anything because I was so sick, but I also saw that he couldn't control his emotions with embarrassment and confusion

I felt so sorry for the emperor to learn the truth about his daughter he believed in, so I hugged him tightly.

"Spirit power...... try to verify."

In the original work, the verification of the power was also suffered by Shuelina.

With my eyes shining, I wipe my cheeks from tears using my sleeves. And shook the emperor's sleeves.

"Azuela will have a purple brooch. Have you seen it?"

At my question, the emperor paused for a moment and nodded slowly.

"You seem to have seen it"

"That's a magic tool called Brilliant. They put the spirit power extracted from me there and pretend to use it as her own."

"My spirit power makes a purple wave.Did you see it during the New Year's Day? That's why colorless and transparent jewels become purple jewels."

Having said this, the emperor struck a serious face he seem to thought that I couldn't make this all up

Because waves are unique, they usually have different colors, although they can overlap. The color of the emperor I saw last time was light blue-green. Azela was black purple color. I didn't see it during the New Year's Day, but in the original writing, her wave was black and purple. It is an artificial color that came out of forcibly processing mine.

'It was written that the normal black color was not good."

The emperor also trembled his lips to and has deeply thought about it

"Ah .."

The emperor hugged me tightly and sighed little.

"How did that become possible?"

"It's the tower Father. The White Magic tower is helping the Empress."

I also explained the emperor on how I got this information.

As I told Miya in more detail how(Miya was the cat whom she saved because it was experimented by the tower to turn it into a monster using mc spirit power) he met Miya during new year, the emperor struck the armrests of the sofa with an angry face.

"My star, don't worry. Dad will solve it all. I'll help the Grand Duke too, so it'll work."

Come to think of it, it would be nice to know how they made the Brilliant in the White Tower. I have to gathe the information i need to find out.
    I was a bit tired of not having two, and I frowned.

Then, a force other than the pagoda and nobles came to mind and asked the emperor.

"Father, I have a question."

"What? What is it?"

"Is the temple on our side?"

"The temple is neutral. But basically, the high priest and I are on a good terms."

The members of the temple are priests.
    They are divided, but if the priests are studying theology, the priests are actually using the divine power. It was a good thing for the emperor to hold the high priest.

'It would be great if I could capture the hearts of the temple, the social world, and the people!

Like the empress with a pagoda on her back, we needed to have more of our side.

'I don't know what to do, but first let's start with keeping Azela in check.'

Right now I have to become the most famous person. I will become a child who is both a princess and a lady of the grand duke family

Let's use this fame to capture people's hearts as much as possible!

"Will you protect me?"

"I won't let go of you again. Anyone who dare to touch you will no longer be able to step in this world again"

The emperor said, shining his eyes.

It's a relief if you're determined to that extent.
    P.S. the reason why the emperor has an embarassed and confuse face when she listend to MC story was because felt felt like a failure and incompetent father. He blamed himself all this time. He also did not doubt mc story because the seizure was so real and severe and the story was so detailed.

6. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    I-I’m not crying, you are :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

I almost forgave the father. Now only a bit more push and reasoning then i could forgive him. The plot hole of him ignoring and not acknowledging MC in the past still bothers me. If there’s an authentic reason that we can sympathize ( dont really wanna go down that route) or a valid reason for his actions that doesn’t make him like a victim then I’ll forgive him

7. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe in the 1st tl, the emperor didn't admit about her existence bcs he taught his daughter was actually a son and the witnesses told him that his son already died and in the 1st tl she can't activated her power so the emperor can't feel her existence(?). It's just my teory, please don't offensive bcs I am one of your team who doesn't like the emperor but... after I read @Lalali spoiler my mind a little bit changed (PS. sorry for bad english)

eunri, R4ONMIRU, Heyyoopanda and 8 others like this.
  8. veivei

veivei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much:blobxd: may i know what punishment that the empress and the og fl will get in the end? Im really curious:blobangery::blobangery:

LokaLari, Ro_12, ariane09 and 2 others like this.
  9. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest ch was 111. I'll spoil the detail of the verification result when im not lazy:sleep:

10. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! I think i might’ve missed that part then. Thank you for reminding me. And dw i dont find your comment offensive, and im glad i was able to clear up some of my doubts about this novel :blob_grin:

LokaLari likes this.
  11. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually in the recent chapter mc said there seems to be something missing in her memories about the original. The emperor also told her that spirit holder has some kind of bond that is why they felt each other. MC theory is that when Shuelina lost her power and it completely became Azela, they may have felt that bond towards fl not Shuelina. But this is just Shuelina speculation the truth about the original has NOT been revealed yet MC is also confuse because original and the current was way too different and there are a lot of missong details. (Kayden seems to be the only one who knew about the original)

12. veivei

veivei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please. Is the novel completed?

13. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i see! I hope the mystery will be solved soon and our MC can live happily >_<

LokaLari likes this.
  14. sakurasakura

sakurasakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the Original FL evil??

LokaLari and Ceilo27 like this.
  15. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets see...
    • Girl hates MC
    • FL takes away MC’s power and doesn’t even care if MC is hurt
    • Last life, she practically made MC be hated by her family
    • FL being delusional about the fact that MC’s power is hers

If this FL isn’t evil then idk who is in this novel. So my answer is yes

16. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After all this time, I just wanna know, how do they get rid of the fake princes aka, OriFL

Hazel123 and LokaLari like this.
  17. Blueberry Cheesecake

Blueberry Cheesecake New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think mystical merries picked this novel... but i couldnt find it in novel updates

IK_Reads, LokaLari and tisifone21 like this.
  18. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They just gave the notif today, give it time, if it doesn't show then it's probably in private. You can get access through their discord.

LokaLari likes this.
  19. Blueberry Cheesecake

Blueberry Cheesecake New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i actually found the chapter on the website, i think they just posted it along with many new novels :hmm::hmm::hmm:
    they'd probably add it in NU soon

20. Hanayama Yume

Hanayama Yume New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoiler or information about translate the novel ?
    :(:(:(