Question Why did Qidian removed many novels from the original site?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Deleted member 25261, Aug 22, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deleted member 25261

Deleted member 25261 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I've using Qidian to get novels to read and they removed many novels and there are novels that I was reading and now has not any updates. Does someone something about this? Why? What happened? Do someone help me to find a alternative to Qidian for finding novels?​

2. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Google. You must have been living under a rock
    It's censorship

RizYun, otaku31, Gin_Hindew and 5 others like this.
  3. Deleted member 25261

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, actually yes. Is this news available in English? I thought was only in mandarim.

Wujigege likes this.
  4. BeardyRABBIT

BeardyRABBIT <Not a Rabbit>

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow,,Novel Censorship is more Horror than Horror novel

orematcha and Wujigege like this.
  5. Deleted member 25261

Reading List:
    Link
    So, anyone knows about the Reverend Insanity's author? Will it continue or something? Where can I read now because has any updates has been a long time.

Wujigege likes this.
  6. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe someone else is translating it out in the web somewhere?

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    In Soviet Russia, novel censor you.

8. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Check the Spoiler thread for Reverend Insanity. I am too pissed off to repeat myself

9. sunnyboy

sunnyboy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese government is scared of words so they had to be removed. Having an opinion other than the Chinese government isn't what they want.

10. Deleted member 25261

Reading List:
    Link
    Has a ton threads. Which?

11. macy2

macy2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you even try searching it up at all? Or make any effort to find out yourself? Because its really obvious you didn't. Please do try to do the bare minimum before asking others to do the work for you.

kenar, Gin_Hindew, LordCorwin and 6 others like this.
  12. Matteus

Matteus [潜んでいる] [Com Fome]

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything that can slightly resemble an anti-CCP idea is totally forbidden, being straight up racist to other nations is welcomed, that's why I stopped reading CN novels, it's not worth it anymore.

kenar, Gin_Hindew, Darkaeluz and 2 others like this.
  13. Anoncommander1

Anoncommander1 The Commander

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of timers are you... soviet already been dissolved for more than 2 decades

14. Deleted member 25261

Reading List:
    Link
    And ṕeople still call russians of comunists and germans of nazis. Of course, USA still is the freedom place and the guardian of the world.
    Edit: Also, its funny that before the WW2 and propaganda against Germany, every war ended in the point that ended, but some little feelings for get revenger but nothing like today, that you learn to hate germany in school.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2019
  15. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    A pervious thread explained that novel and outers like it didn’t have required cultural expression(China propaganda) in there stories to be continued. Now thouse authors are doing rewrites or making new novels to meet the new national writer guideline rules. This comes down to author fills about having his works controlled or never write aging.

16. Deleted member 25261

Reading List:
    Link
    I did knew the little things but wanted a deep informations from people in China or that just know mandarim. Also, a place to find new novels, just a place that avoided China censorship, but obviouslly i just leave to tell this right now for get you and go straight the point in the thread.

17. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chill bois it's an old joke, don't be so salty about it

18. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Too much freedom to the point that they ignore HVAC and Water Heater codes.
    Someone even told me "fuck the codes" over the phone just because they have to pay additional to meet them.

19. macy2

macy2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not saying CCP is doing the correct thing or anything. But I can see the pros in why they censor anti-CCP. Many young people spend their entire lives on the net, by reading anti-CPP you can overtime instil or reinforce anti-CPP thoughts and mindsets. Should you agree, then naturally you'll find more stuff to back up your belief, or even meet people who have the same mindset and create a community. Eventually, with enough validation (and because most probably won't interact those 'different' from you) you get a sizable population that'll rebel. You dont notice it but this actually happens in every country just in different ways and scope. For example, the US deleting posts/pictures of protests against Trump. Dont want too many to see and become inspired.

As for racism, every country allows it technically? Just depends if the society is tolerant or not; which ultimately controls the amount of it. (Btw you'll be surprised how many racist american authors there are, they just dont write it in order to get published; just like how chinese authors kiss up to CPP). And you can't really blame china for being racist, if you literally been surrounded by your culture, there's really not a lot of exposure to break old mindsets of stereotypes and whatnot. Also theres like over 1 billion people to validate your belief too, its hard to change mindsets. It's surprising to westerners due to the exposure you receive since day one on earth. Ive been to some Asian countries and if you actually talk to them, its surprising what they base the 'racism' on; basically nothing of actual substance or this one encounter some peep they didnt even know had once upon a time.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    Capsize likes this.
  20. Matteus

Matteus [潜んでいる] [Com Fome]

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree and disagree with you, I'm a Brazilian and I learned a lot about what Germany did in WW2, I didn't learn anything about Japan though, even though Japan did a LOT of bad stuff so yeah I can kind of agree that most countries focus on Germany side a little too much. However I disagree with what you said about America though, even though they fought for money and politics in mind (just like anybody else) Europe would definitely look different without their help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.