LCD Why Did You Summon Me?

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by ElefantVerd, Aug 20, 2018.

1. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/why-did-you-summon-me/

Description
    Imagine being forced to live, after death, as incorporeal bodies trapped in a vast space of nothingness for thousands of years, with nothing to do but exchanging past memories with other cohabitants (read: weirdos). Everybody wanted out, but there was no way to leave the Void…

Until one day, a young man was finally summoned, as a powerful but reluctant mentor, by a bubbly and motivated but completely naive young girl. Baiyi, finally out of the Void, was the only one who could save all of the other 32 souls from their prison and his summoner might just be The Key to their freedom.

However, Baiyi had to use the techniques and abilities the other souls had taught him throughout the years, and together with his own extensive knowledge of anime and game tropes from his shady and dangerous past as an otaku, to face the biggest challenge of them all: training the clumsy young girl he was forced to partner up with… into a competent sorcerer!

This is a story of heroic adventures, cunning strategies and romantic tales. How will our MC thrive in a world completely strange to him? Where will his ambitions and abilities take him in the palace?

2. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    It's me or Mia is a retard? She is a 16 years old girl that acts like 10 years old.

naghi32 likes this.
  3. OddJobs

OddJobs Daoist Spendrift

Reading List:
    Link
    She's more like naive though.

4. zhainan2157

zhainan2157 『Villager No.2157』『Kawaii Connoisseur』

Reading List:
    Link
    She’s like a different type of legal Loli (like a legal loli 2.0) that is for people who are not only afraid of law, but also the judging looks of others. She’s not a loli, doesn’t look like loli, but at least she acts like loli.

5. babbo3d

babbo3d Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My belief is that in cultivation novels, the mental age is often lower than the bodies age, compare to modern times.

6. SinCity

SinCity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not quite, i think it's, the older they are the more retarded they became.
    And when they're young their stupidity is at the peak of humanity, which means when they're older their stupidity is at the peak of immortality. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

7. Jellyfish 00

Jellyfish 00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything goods to me as long mia character mature as time past not like the one in rebirth mmorpg legendary guardian.

8. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did they just seriously lock previously open chapters?
    yesterday its up to chapter 201, now chapter 82 and onward are locked.