Picked Up Why do the male protagonists look at me like this [BL/Entertainment]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by ShadowAscetic, Apr 10, 2022.

1. ShadowAscetic

ShadowAscetic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 男主们为什么都用这种眼神看我[娱乐圈]
    Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4161675
    Total Chapter: 184 + 30 Extra
    Description (MTL):
    Zhai Xingchen entered a rich family love variety show, almost all of the eight guests combine beauty and wealth, which can be called the ceiling of love variety show.

For example, Guest No. 1 is notorious and dead, and everyone has to go around him. He is only interested in financial data in his life, but he has a handsome face, and a casual smile can make people blush and heartbeat, a walking hanger, the person in power in the future business empire, the one who can swipe a bank card casually.
    For example, Guest No. 2, a straight male big guy with evil charm and madness, height 191 cm, male dog waist, shark muscle, the son of luck who will be famous in the world in the future, is still starting his own business, and will suddenly become rich in a year. Become a listed company boss at a young age.
    For example, Guest No.3, a gentleman who is aloof and abstinent, his shirt is always buttoned on the top button, extremely clean, but he actually has a twisted and hot heart, and is a famous domestic e-sports ace.

The other guests are all rich second-generation, such as the enthusiastic and gorgeous Queen Shou, such as the restrained and high-minded temperament Shou, such as the mature, dignified and generous Shou and so on.

But he is the cannon fodder in this love essay. He does the most work and gets the fewest shots. He has never received a heartwarming text message from beginning to end. He is a downright cannon fodder tool man.
    Ah, this person is set for him!

Zhai Xingchen is conscientiously playing his role as a tool man, determined to be the little match that the guests love, wiping himself and illuminating others.

Reason to pick up: Heartwarming from start to finish, no abuse and malicious cannon fodders, lots of funny scenarios, all of the characters have different temperament and personality, the emotional line is not abrupt and stable. Although the first male lead is a bit transparent for the first 100 chapters compared to others, he's actually always there from the start. If the others' love for MC are burning with passion, his love is silent but convincing. I cried a lot after the main story is over, I almost boarded the wrong ship lol

Cyltea likes this.
  2. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought this one is still being translated, the translator said they drop it?

3. Mndnd

Mndnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. ShadowAscetic

ShadowAscetic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh I didn't know there's already a translated version, thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the link! I forgot to check it before posted this