Discussion Why does Novelsaga split the chapters in 3 parts ?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Lucinia, Mar 16, 2016.

?

What's your opinion on this matter ?

1. I find it convenient

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  2. Annoying as fuck

82 vote(s)
    75.9%
  3. I don't mind just a small obstacle

13 vote(s)
    12.0%
  4. I don't care, just wanna read the novel

10 vote(s)
    9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucinia

Lucinia Baby turtles are the Overlords of cuteness *_*

Reading List:
    Link
    No the problem is they release the whole chapter and split in 3 parts and sometimes the 3 page is just a .
    You get pop-ups and redirect nearly every time, that's annoying as fuck, just go on the side and look for yourself before writing something here, this isn't about the translator or the novel it's about the site where they publish there novels

2. _Selutu_

_Selutu_ 灭世魔尊

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you considered that maybe it decreases the time to load the page and the amount of bandwidth it takes up? Also you get pop-ups and ads every single time. Maybe disable pop-ups and put on adblock if you hate it so much?

3. bbqs

bbqs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just plain text not images or videos, you won't notice a change in load speed at all between loading 1/3 chapter and a full chapter unless maybe you're using dialup or something. and the amount of bandwidth is actually more since you go through 3 pages instead of 1, loading not just the text but the everything else with the site images and ads. How did you figure that it actually reduces bandwidth?

Also, the ads are just the minor annoyance, everyone uses ads. The main problem is the unnecessary separation of chapters in 3 parts which, if you check the poll it's "Annoying as fuck"

4. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's called CLICKFARMING. Every page has (last I checked) 3 advertisements. The past ads included autoplays and flash. If they're that desperate for money, then they're a threat to my computer. I do not trust them to not include trojans and payload droppers.

5. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    I obviously dislike this. I wouldn't mind so much if the releases would also be split in 3 parts or something but this is just annoying as it is, especially because I didn't know about it when they first started posting them like this and skipped 2 parts of quite a few chapters and nothing made sense anymore. I was wondering 'wtf is going on here?'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.