Why is it forbidden to say the n word

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deleted member 41274, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Alski

Alski <Insert other title here> Level 25

Reading List:
    Link
    Their rebellion didn't stick so they are still slaves.

elengee likes this.
  2. rook14

rook14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nico Nico Niiiiiii :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

3. LuftRauser

LuftRauser [Count LuftCula] [try to get active II]

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything is ok if it's ok. And the n words will be ok if ur talking companion is ok with it. There's a lot of racist words on my country and the racial number is 1340 and With 546 language, so who give a f**k with n words when in here mor than 546 racist words for other 1340 races

4. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just out of curiosity,

If you are black, can you reply to this?
    I want to know how many black people are in this place and what introduced you to asian culture.

5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    "they ain't got no soul" *black voice*

Alski likes this.
  6. mitre27

mitre27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant help but feel that "nigga" came about because black americans accents make the actual word sound like that.

7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    nah~ more like time, place and occasion~
    oh and experience~

8. Nydestroyer

Nydestroyer Special Name.

Reading List:
    Link
    I think people just need to stop complaining about SjWs and all this crap, just going to be honest. YOU CAN SAY WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU WANT. But just be warned, if you go around saying what ever you want to everyone you are probably going to be a dick in many situations.... many many many situations. Because in many contexts saying the n word is, in fact, racist. I don't see whats so difficult to see about this concept... people just need to understand words have consequences and can hurt people... but at the same time understand that you can still say them just fine, but that doesn't stop others from their rights to be A. Offended at your remarks because it does not affect you at all. B. Think you are just overall a dick for saying them. C. Find it funny, D. Be fucking pissed, E. Any other reaction that does not bring about harm to you physically. It's not that hard people, this is basic freaking human interaction, what words you use only have the weight the context brings and how much you care about what others think of you or what you think of yourself.

9. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember the now banned @Dragon God was from africa, I always thought he was black

10. LoliSlave

LoliSlave The Loli Pope

Reading List:
    Link
    This is like saying, why do we all shout swear word at one another Right? depend on if you meant it as an insult or not :D

edit. Right you F&$king C%&ts!!...... please don't ban me XD

11. ero madoshou

ero madoshou MOAR... MOAR!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    well cause netorare is bad

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  12. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    no its still racist. You'd be like that Ruckus guy from the Boondocks. Also niggas shouldn't even be usin' that word cuz that a white man's word, they invented it so it's theirs. Makes it really annoying when i hear blacks say nigger or call a white guy their nigga. Im like, "yo blackie you dont say that damn word bro, it aint yers to use m'kay so knock that shit off. Leave that cracker alone, he aint your nig!"

Also i can say nigger cuz im like 1/4 negro on me daddy's side. And i can also say cracker cuz im 1/4 white on my momma's side. That's the way it works right?

13. JaceC.

JaceC. Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Slaves owner who didn't speak proper made it like this. And black people don't have accents, accents are from where you came from.

Deleted member 37987 likes this.
  14. cktulica

cktulica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it matter? There shouldn't be a situation where you need to say it anyway.
    Just say african american and be done with it.

15. AurumGold

AurumGold [An Element]

Reading List:
    Link
    People just use excuses to make an uncalled for rant or movement. Most of the time they had no idea what it really means.

Just look at that Moana (disney princess) halloween costume that certain types of people go mental on it being racist? Wtf? The kid just wated to wear her favourite costume.

justmehere likes this.
  16. SirKulinski

SirKulinski Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Problem is, there is an increasing number of people that are going for option F which is trying to destroy your very (social) life by posting things about you, getting you fired from your job etc.

So while they aren't doing you any phsyical harm, they are harming you in a very real and significant way.

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It was the same with some boy somewhere that had a costume with a 'black face'. Meanwhile, it's okay for movies like 'white chicks' or whatever and the wayans brothers to 'white face' themselves. Double standards are stupid enough, but why do we have to take it out on kids. :hmm:

AurumGold likes this.
  18. JaceC.

JaceC. Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or black.

19. SirKulinski

SirKulinski Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They invovle kids to try and win the moral high ground, because surely you couldn't do something to your kids could you?! You horrible parent.

20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    "fucking bigot sexist racist blablabla etc." scream it loud enough and people will join in. Soon it'll be like 'did you hear about that guy?' even if they don't know you.
    I had this one issue at work where some guy wanted others to get me fired so he badmouthed me, at some point i talk to a colleague that doesn't know me 'did you hear about that guy, he's this and that' and i'm like, hey that's me and that's not true. :blobdead: