Why majority of ml's are hot refrigerators and FLs Mary Sue in distress

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Nebula, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pair in naive Mr luit was good until I found aur that fl was still a high schooler then there are the this novel with uncle in there their titles:censored:

I like noona romance though just because they are rare and have a better plot just because it won't work if ml doesn't have any legit reason to fall for older fl . Coz normall ml's just look and somehow fall for their body or dumb ass nature that's what I think

wasntbornyesterday likes this.
  2. Hoodychan

Hoodychan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think it’s the Korean idols problem. It’s the crazy fans that “idolize” these singers in an obsessive way.

Wow that’s sick!
    Yeah generally I also like age gaps (whether the female is older or the male is older) but only if they were young adults or well into adulthood.
    I think novels with minor\adult characters cater towards a specific audience (maybe it’s for teenagers?), that’s why it’s popular with readers. But personally as an adult I feel disgusted reading any story (especially a romantic or mature one) with minor and adult protagonists.

Nebula likes this.
  3. wasntbornyesterday

wasntbornyesterday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never read a noona romance, may I ask for a recommendation?

Nebula likes this.
  4. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I usually watch dramas
    As There are very few here try rice pot next door well It is your typical romance but I liked it as fl has good eq....
    and there is remarried empress( this one is historical and in both the age gap is not much 2-3years I guess)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
    wasntbornyesterday likes this.