Question Why no translation for Martial Arts Master ? Even though it's so good.

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Tsuru55, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are like someone who have read the novel you would surely agree that the romance part is a fluffy masterpiece (ton of loveydovey moments with like 0 drama for the couple), something you won't often find at all, in fact you can maybe count on your hands the number of romance without drama/love rivals/strong annoying young masters.

SO WHY QIDIAN DOESN'T HAVE A TRANSLATOR FOR THIS SERIES !?
    Sure the fights become repetitive and boring and makes you skip them after a while but the romance is too good to ignore ! Sure they are separated in latest available chapters with FL having a good reason but they should still be able to talk together and see each other during vacations !

I try to rack my brain and i don't see why they can ignore this series beside maybe because it's sold or licensed.

2. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Gnneeeee ? Why is my thread not appearing at the "Latest topics" of NU page ?

Edit: It appeared but it sure took long.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    opinion differ~
    done
    yup~
    19642.png
    cat corp member not bribed enuf

4. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this novel romance is masterpiece, but I seems to can't immerse myself in the story therefore I still didn't read it until now

Maybe sometime I will read it :blobupset:

5. WinByDying

WinByDying I can count to four

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, they seem to have dropped Joy of Life (premium!) as well. Two of my favorite webnovels. Both on QI of course, radio silence. R.I.P.

6. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Whut? Really? I still don't get past 20 chapters !! :blobfearful:

7. WinByDying

Reading List:
    Link
    They updated every day till 592, then they inserted the next chapter as 590, pushing all subsequent chapters one number higher, and then they stopped. Really weird. Haven't seen any announcement or anything. One of like six novels I still religiously read, pity.

What do you mean, you still don't get the last 20?

8. Silverasterisk

Silverasterisk [Wallflower] [Drive by poster]

Reading List:
    Link
    With their their ridiculous terms, and the customer hate, i wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get translated any time soon. It's not as if they actually care either. They'll wait for some sucker to come along and offer to translate it for them.

9. WinByDying

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, MAM will probably just sit there, untranslated. QI didn't bother communicating. Such a shame.

10. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    He wrote he didn't read more then 20 ch. But yeah i am a little the same, i am at the part where some other country try to negotiate with the country/kingdom whatever MC is in, and he was tasked to participate in it. Even though i like that MC and first FL are really in love with each other, i can't find the spark that can make me put this series in my list of "active reading".

11. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though it's not helping to get more translated ch, at least i now know i am not alone that is in the dark + someone else wants it translated.

12. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the design the comic version has, but the arranged female partner... I dislike her characterization. She's arrogant, selfish, and dangerous. She tried to kill our protagonist, like what the fuck? She even tries to ruin our protagonist reputation. Spoiled brat. Hopefully she learns from her stupidity, and our protagonist too, can finally learn some real martial arts.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  13. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    WAIT WHAT !? Are you sure you are not mistaking the series ? What do you mean by arrogant and selfish ?????
    The series is : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/martial-arts-master/
    and it doesn't have a manga/manhua/comic adaptation, unless people forgot to add the tag.

14. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops~ I did mistake it. I read this before, the shounen protagonist. I mean the story is shounen-like, if we forget about the killing, and cultivation cliche. Just to clarify, this is the guy who initially became a martial artist just to win a girl's heart, yes?

15. Ol bugga

Ol bugga Carved of stone

Reading List:
    Link
    The fights are in no way annoying or repetitive. It deserves to be finished

16. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    You know since it is a Qidian novel, you can try bugging them in their forum
    If a novel is not popular, a company can drop it
    Unlike fan translators that can be insane(repeating the same action and expecting a different result is insanity)
    It is so much cheaper to have an author write a new novel than translate novels that might not be popular
    From what I know, Qidian doesn't use editors,so original stories are cheaper
    Korean web novel platforms usually use editors.
    Explains why they have issues paying staff: Lezhin
    Source: http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3043759

17. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. Makes me curious if he had a chance if in a different timeline/world he was not a martial artist. He could possibly get the girl but the grand parents maybe against.

The romance is to die for because you say quite a few loveydovey moments (and they have sex / of course not described) and there is no drama nor love rivals.
    It's just my own preference, i am tired of action and just want fluffy romance.

18. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz go and nug into QI's door, doing this in NUF won't gonna help you.

as long as its book from QI, this isn't the discussion place of-course LCD is different.

19. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Impossible! No drama or love rivals? You just spoiled me they have sex, and I've yet to reach that volume.

I do remember her cousin is his martial rival, and I expected drama with her parents against him, but I stand corrected. I'll read the novel again when fated.

20. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler time.

I think it's better to know then be giddy and frustated not knowing if they will have sex or not.
    Also at one point, i don't why but strangely it looked like they had sex when they didn't (a whole : MC lost his reason because she seduced him + next chapter she wakes up in same bed, but later later it's said it's her first time when they do it i think unless i'm wrong they really did it before).

Her cousin ? The guy that was in the same martial group in the same uni ? Naaaa, i think MC can easily beat him now (maybe?).
    Me too i expected them to be against, BUT only because she promised she wouldn't get into a relationship during uni. Mother is smart and learns the truth, dad only learns it when he sees her match and her using the same "skill" then MC. He gets into a discussion with MC.

Because i am a little a S, more spoiler : when they have multiple times sex, MC creampie her because FL hesitate between staying or going abroad so she let luck choose for her (if pregnant she stays) but as she got difficulty to get pregnant she didn't get pregnant, seriously thanks god. Later she thinks she was childish for doing that.
    I wonder in future chapters if when they see each other and they possibly have sex, FL will ask MC to use a condom.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019