Spoiler Why She Lives as a Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 3, 2021.

1. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean it seems like the Duke joined the original Villainess' side in the 2nd timeline (the one where the original book's plot took place since it's the REVENGE part), so they weren't probably on great terms from the start. That's what it looks like in the webtoon when the MC is thinking about the og story, anyway.

BTW, it really doesn't make any sense that the MC doesn't know the Villainess' "truth"

aka her true origin that was revealed before her death & thus would have been the first thing mentioned in the book's prologue or even in the summary as a hook for the reader (cuz you KNOW that the antagonists would have taunted the villainess with it right before she died)

& also would have been a huge part of her revenge & something the Villainess would have been obsessed with for most of the story.

That's like remembering all of Harry Potter but not knowing that Harry is the Boy Who Lived & how there's a big prophecy around him killing Voldemort but for some reason you DID remember that "oh yeah, Voldemort killed Harry's parents! Not sure why tho, probably not important~". :blobconfused:

Author, what the heck???

2. SormiNN

SormiNN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I could be wrong, based on the flashbacks in the manhwa where the MC goes to find the cp to annul the marriage, wasn't the original villainess the typical "I love you, you'll see that you love me more than that other trash woman" trope and harassed the cp's lover?
    And before she died she found out that she was being used by her father who wanted to kill of the imperial family for some confusing reason regarding the MC's birth, and she was used by the cp who wanted to kill of the marquis. If I got it right then the power dynamic is really messy, everyone wants to kill each other off, but I could be wrong.
    Also, from chapter 20 mtl posted here, doesn't it kinda say that she doesn't know the story of her birth because she only read halfway through the novel and then skipped to the ending?

Dobokan, bleedingliar24 and Lovina like this.
  3. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it say with who the original lasian ended up in her second life after the end of the original novel was it the prince or someone else ?It's interresting to have the mc transmigrating as a reborn villainess in a villainess noble girl novel it's a rare twist, do someone know what was the big secret that lasian discovered before her death ?

4. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly don't get your point of view. I'm not sure if I agree or disagree with you since I don't get where you stand exactly.
    "Being interested in someone is just an expression, it doesn't mean that they find the other person interesting."
    => I will disagree with you. Being interested in someone or something literally means what it says: "to find it worthy of further attention". So you cannot be interested in someone and not find the person interesting as you suggested. That's a paradox.

"You can find someone interesting and hate them or even be different to them."
    => I didn't say otherwise. Interest does not equal love but love starts with some sort of interest. Interest can lead to hate or disgust or whatever...

Here's what I'm saying: Falling in love starts with some sort of interest. Interest does not equal love but love usually starts with interest as you notice the other person. Whether that interest remains at interest level or progresses to love is a different matter. You can say "oh that person is so beautiful" and that is a form of interest and you might never pursue it, you just see them, note their looks and that's it. That is interest that doesn't really become love.
    As I said in my previous comment, interest does not mean that the person is amazing. You don't need to find someone to be the best at something for you to fall in love. Some people are mediocre at work yet interesting because of something else that can be as simple as their handwriting. Interest is something very subjective and does not equal excellence.

Personally, and this is my opinion: if you find your partner uninteresting in every way, that is truly bizarre to me. But then again, each person have their perception of what love should or should not be so you do you.

5. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Can anyone say if this novel is being translated? Or is any TL-group planning to pick it up?

6. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People, this is a spoiler thread, not a discussion thread. If you want to debate whether people fall in love just because they're interested in someone or not, then please create your own discussion thread. We just want spicy and juicy spoilers. Thank you

7. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the MC and Prince she is "engaged" with actually brother and sister?

8. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does she discover her birth secret and does the Marquis know? If he does, then this man sure hates the Imperial family to boot. Actually, pairing siblings in marriage. Also, how does she bring down that family of psychopaths? And please don't tell me that the Crown Prince is given redemption, because regardless of his reasons, refusing to break off the engagement while having an affair with another is plain disgusting.

9. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm more interested in OG Lecian 2nd life, like it said in the beginning it was a light romance but who was OG romancing with? What was the OG 2nd life happy ending? Because it really didn't seem like a romance story.

Also just curious did the Prince really in love with Narah? Since now we know she the daughter to his enemy lol, I want know his ending to the OG Lecian 2nd life

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
  10. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally someone said it, thank you :blobhighfive:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  11. Desperate

Desperate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the CP fall inlove?? I really want to know if he does. Because I have a feeling that the CP doesn't even really love that commoner girl. I feel like he only loves her because he feels free with her. And he's super obsessed with the fl's reaction whenever he's with that hoe. Which suggest that maybe he doesn't really love her.

Liliss likes this.
  12. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this story completed?!

13. dvxt

dvxt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get it for the part which saying the marquis want to avenge towards the imperial family (from spoilers) cause on the manhwa states the marquis doesn't love n care about his wife.. so confusing:blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:

14. dvxt

dvxt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what's the ending for everyone?

15. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the crown prince ever find out the true colors of the naara girl?
    Will he get jealous over his friend stealing his girl?

16. ayuufz

ayuufz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilerss???

17. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone tell if the crown prince zepper or whatever his name is are blood related bro of the MC's possessed body? Why the heck the empress swap babies? Is the OGvillainess not a child of the king or something? Or perhaps maybe because, it was a daughter and she need a son to stable her status whatever?? I also want to know what will happen to this trash family

Also looking for more spoilers :blob_plusone:

18. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that's why I mistook Naara for Bald when a panel showed the top of her head, its the same color.
    And Maybe that's why I can't fully grasp what she wants to do/ the story itself, because she's blindly trying to grab anything too? Since she didn't read it completely.. by reading spoilers for different manhwas I can definitely say middle details are important lol

How many empress does the story have? Is the emperor? How strong is the duke? Based on like wealth or territory, cause he seemed so full of free time on his hands,, +1 on the others' questions