Discussion Why so much loli?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Seeker, Jan 22, 2016.

1. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    As i already wrote in another topic, childrens are yo be protected for two reasons: their body isn't developed so they can't have sex; they don't realize the consequences.

It is supposed that, at some age, legal age, the childrens becomes adults and they are apt for the life of an adult. Contrary to this, reality shows the contrary. Because childrens can be exploited by adults - they lack knowledge, development, individuality and so on, law came and made a presumption - all childrens under the age x are to be protected. If we go from 0 age, we realize, that childrens, usually, become adults in body and mind at the age y or close to the age z.

Even romans had some rules for childrens marriage: not all 12 years childrens could marry. They were scrutinised to see if they are biologicaly fit to have sex.

Another interesting thing is love. If you love someone, even if it's a kid, why should you be shuned? It's not like love, automatically, means sex. You can love, for example, a 15 years old and wait for him/her to be of legal age before marrying him/her-witouth having sexual contact/touches. Or, you can love someone and wait to see if she/he loves you. But, childrens can be influenced, easily, by age and experience. They look at an adult with respect, reverence and trust. That should be the norm. So, as an adult, you speculate those characteristics of development. A children isn't on the same position as an adult, they don't have the same weapons.

Love is seen as perverted. Love became perverted. When you say love.. You imply sex. 'If you love me, why don't we make sex'? As a human, you're free to have sex. Sex is a biological need.(?) But, emotions came at play. You can't have sex with a stranger, you feel /fear/awkard from his/her touch. It's like an invasion of yourself. The body is the sanctuary of the soul.

I've mentioned the term petite because.. It exists.

If an elf is sketched with a body of a children.. Then.. Doesn't the real age matters? So.. You can have an old elf have the aspect of a children, but you can't make it a children (body+age).

The problems begins with children depictions. When you read something, you analyze/imagine that word so, usually, it's supposed that you know it's meaning. If you read it again and again, after repetated uses, you grow indifferent, you'll read witouth caring too much.

Even sex, usually, begins with social views. If you don't know what sex is.. How can you have sex? So, the wrong ideas are planted in those who have no knowledge. They are exploited.

For now, i can't see other reasons for the interdiction of depictions of childrens sex. There could be more.

Poor_Hero, Ai chan and Arcturus like this.