Spoiler Why The King Needs A Secretary/패왕에게 비서가 필요한 이유

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jul 13, 2020.

1. flamingorangesoof

flamingorangesoof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis -
    Celestia lives in the back alley of Golddina and has a skill that can dispel magic.
    She thinks that her skill is useless and supports her talented friend Serengevan instead.
    “Get that crazy bitch out!”
    But he betrayed her and sold her as a slave even though they promised to get married.
    In her inescapable despair, a man who looked to be a nobleman appeared before Celestia and seeing his condition, Celestia proposes a deal to him.
    “I can heal the disease you are suffering from.”
    “…Where did you hear about me?”
    The man’s face was getting increasingly scary but Celestia wanted to live.
    She eventually got what she wanted, and arrives at a place which resembled the imperial palace.
    “In the future, call me ‘your majesty’.”
    “……Your majesty?”
    “Of course, I’m the one and only Emperor of the Burg Empire, Van.
    Surprisingly, the identity of the man is…
    The king of the Burg Empire, known as the Red-Eyed Psychopath.
    Celestia became one of the king’s subjects,
    Can she survive safely?

[​IMG]

Kakao - https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=52680117
    NU - https://www.novelupdates.com/series/why-the-king-needs-a-secretary/

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  2. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    Celestia lives in the back alley of Golddina and has a skill that can dispel magic.

She thinks that her skill is useless and supports her talented friend Serengevan instead.

“Get that crazy bit*h out!”

But he betrayed her and sold her as a s*ave even though they promised to get married.

In her inescapable despair, a man who looked to be a nobleman appeared before Celestia and seeing his condition, Celestia proposes a deal to him.

“I can heal the disease you are suffering from.”

“…Where did you hear about me?”

The man’s face was getting increasingly scary but Celestia wanted to live.

She eventually got what she wanted, and arrives at a place which resembled the imperial palace.

“In the future, call me ‘your majesty’.”

“……Your majesty?”

“Of course, I’m the one and only Emperor of the Burg Empire, Van.

Surprisingly, the identity of the man is…

The king of the Burg Empire, known as the Red-Eyed Psychopath.

Celestia became one of the king’s subjects,

Can she survive safely?

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/why-the-king-needs-a-secretary/
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=52680117[​IMG]

spoilers please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

3. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    how do we delete this?

5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Should we merge?

6. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's merged.

7. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

RaiLi likes this.
  8. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

fl moments with ml please!

10. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Thinkokoro

Thinkokoro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chp 10

The emperor must have enjoyed speaking thoughtlessly, but he has the personality of doing it again.

I refused in a hurry, just in case.

"It's okay. I'll move faster."
    "Yes, I hope to see you as soon as I call you."
    "Yes yes, I understand it."

Ugh, that's annoying. Ugh!

Anyhow, I'm the sleve. You can read the papers while you're talking like that.
    I patted him on the back, which I was so disgusted his back. Now there are quite a few red spots, and he no longer groans just by touching them. But if you don't take care of it for a few days, it's going to get worse, but right now, it won't be too painful.

Should I tell the banquet that I'm going to help?

However, he seemed to be concentrating on the paperwork, and he seemed not very interested in what I was doing outside of that time as long as he always came when he called.

Instead of talking nonsense, I decided to focus on his wound.

Now that things had come to this, I felt the need for a quick lesson on the situation in this country. Until now, Zhi had no problem with his family in the Imperial City because he lived like a slave doing laundry and cooking, and had a routine that sometimes went and treated the emperor. But this story is different if you add a series of huge events to it.

And for me, when the empire suddenly became "our country." There is plenty of room for other people to make mistakes. If it happens to be a big mistake, let's make one. Then I won't be able to meet my cute brother. In that case we'll only meet when we're dead. Oops.

I feel like I'm walking in a single line these days.

The moderately fast-paced tutor I found was Luana, a maid of the same age who I often run into in the laundry.

I once explained how desperate I was and how ignorant I was in the situation of the Empire.

Luana cooperated fully to make this situation interesting. She was not allowed to enter the banquet hall, so she asked me to explain the scene there.

She was rather quick to explain, but she gave a clear account of the situation of the empire.

To sum up the situation of the empire that I understand is this.

The Empress Dowager has two sons, one of whom is the son of the current emperor, and now he is the son of a maintenance man who passed away. The empress was originally a concubine, but now she is the empress. The empress is rumored to be sad that her son failed to succeed the throne.

In any case, a very good family life was necessary. Now I could see a little why the Empress does not dwell in the imperial palace. Anyway, I could tell roughly that the emperor was not getting along with his family.

12. Thinkokoro

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't know how important the banquet is to me, but I could see that many people were doing a lot of work to prepare for the banquet.

The maids said they were busier before the banquet than they were at the banquet, watching the day when they were running around in despair. It was fortunate that it really was. If you are busier than now, you will fall down. Not only us, but also the head of the wardrobe department and the head of the city hall shouted and walked with his teeth.

Eventually, the frantic preparations were completed, and a perfectly decorated garden and a perfectly deformed banquet hall were created. The perfect single-digit layout that the minister of the palace and the president of the house put their heads together for two weeks has finally been finalized.

the morning of the banquet The emperor came to the banquet hall, where he was busy dressing up and checking the banquet hall. He talked to the Minister of the Palace for a long time, and then he walked by me and talked to me. He looked a little surprised.

"Are you going to the banquet today?"
    "Yes, I'm going to help you with your work." The Emperor's eyes looked at me for a long time and said,
    "You're exceptionally pretty."
    "You're good at that."

I looked down at the clothes I wore. It was just a plain lady-in-law costume. What's different from usual is that she wears white cloth on her head and a white scarf on her neck to mark her as a maid. It's just a black one-piece sseu worn by maids.

By comparison, he was a very nice and well-matched costume that would be admired by the beholder. The dull black suit looked very good on him, perhaps because his hair was black.

"Don't talk to people at parties."
    "...... Who will I talk to?"

The Emperor, who seemed to be uncomfortable with something, smiled small.

"That's true."

That was the end of the conversation. Perhaps that was all the business, but he went away causing this with the Minister of the Palace.

Did you come to me just to say that? I'm sure it's not what the praise side saw.

Is there anyone I shouldn't talk to?

If I had been a little less busy, I might have taken the issue a little more seriously, but I couldn't afford it now.

The banquet hall was crowded with people. I think all the people from all over the world are here. I rushed around the banquet hall, retracing the attendance list again and again in my head.

The envoy to Libya can't eat raw food. The princess of Puga likes the goose Yori. The elder of Derma is allergic to dust.

I think we're almost done with the quiz??? (Sorry i have no idea :blobpensive:), Watching other maids and servants do their jobs well, i also plays the role of supplementing the mother's growth from time to time.

Other things were hard, but my cheeks were all sore from smiling the whole time.

I had some time and finally stopped, so I took a break leaning on the cart.

The banquets were enormous. It was said that it would be eye-catching, but between imagination and reality there was a really big cap.

Is there such a good music to listen to? Since I was a child, I grew up listening to the music of an old man who threw a trash can behind him and an old lady who played a violin with only two strings. And I thought the music was good enough, but it was different. It's so different that I think I'm going to be a little disappointed.

Biakushi, momomo5, Tarnar and 14 others like this.
  13. Thinkokoro

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not just music. The mere sight of their clothes rims and hair ornaments made it obvious. I was able to distinguish between expensive and not expensive, real jewelry and fake jewelry through the lessons I learned from the pickpocket. The articles and jewels worn by the nobles were all real. Not only were they real, but they were things that I couldn't touch even if I worked in a normal life.

I didn't feel very deprived when I saw them wearing rich dresses and expensive jewelry as if they were fighting for each other's beauty, but I can't help but think that they are different.

Every time the carriage arrived, a new figure was introduced, and by the time the empress and the emperor announced the start of the banquet, the empress appeared. I heard the emperor's brother was coming, but he didn't show up yet.

From afar, the emperors began to mingle with the people, and the emperor was the first to stand on the dance floor.

Dressed in a black suit and a purple band, he danced lightly with a girl who was quite different from me. Both of them were very familiar with dancing, so they were deftly huddled. You two looked really good together.

What, you don't like girls, so Why you play around. Is it a lover?

I have nothing to do with it, but in a tone that is too certain, everyone has no women. I must have thought you wouldn't have a lover because i only heard him talking about it as if he didn't have a girlfriend. I was blinded by the unexpected sight.

He's a queer, caring emperor who recognizes me because I'm a slave, dressed in a more neat suit and dressed up in my head and face. I'm sure he'll be a lot sweeter and more honeyed to her.

Then, someone approached me. I stood straight and smiled as someone walked towards me.

He has black hair and green eyes. He was an impressive man with a smile that seemed to melt people. It's rare for a merchant with a basic face to smile, but do you end up in a service position? There was something unpleasant about that bright smile. Well, it's bad to have a prejudice against the viewer.

But for that, the fabric is too luxurious. I looked up blankly at the smile, which must be the most expensive hand-made one among the people here.

It must have been my first time seeing a face, but I had a bright brain. You must know this by looking at the badge on your chest.

But he didn't have a badge. Who are you?

Whether or not he knew what was inside me, the man smiled and pointed to the beverage cart in front of me.

"Deliver me a glass of wine."

"Yes. Which way do you mean?"

"The first table."

That's the table with the empress. The table was served by another person. It was also the part where the head of the city said he would do it himself, and after hearing the situation inside the house, she honestly didn't want to get close to the Queen Mother's crab.

"What are you doing, not moving?"

But that's it, and it's no wonder it hurts the aristocracy right in front of you. I couldn't help nodding my head.

"I'll come with you."

"thank you"

No, I guess you can't hope for a fluke. The man kept laughing and walking by me to see what was so delightful. And others bowed to the man.

A nobleman deserves to be greeted. Then I'll just do as I'm told. I'm sure I memorized the faces of the people who were at the greeting. Who is this?

There sat a woman who showed off the most dignity I had ever seen. The woman, wearing heavy hair and staring at me with a look of indifference, was wrapped all over her body with purple cloth that must have belonged to the emperor's family. The luxuriant hem of a dress was a length drawn over the foot to the floor.

How majestic he was, all over him seemed calm. She's the empress. I don't know her, but she only meets people with big scales.

Biakushi, momomo5, Tarnar and 15 others like this.
  14. Thinkokoro

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay i make mistake, so the empress that mean is his mother (queen mother)

Tofufufu, momomo5 and Aytise like this.
  15. Thinkokoro

Reading List:
    Link
    I boiled my knees and raised the example.

"You're the one. The slave that our son is getting close to these days."

Close slave, ····· The story of chatting with the maids in the laundry lingered in my head. I'm sure the Queen Mother doesn't think so either.

"I'm here to serve you wine."

"What a laugh. That's funny. Now you. I can't believe you bought an example.. What do you think , does my son treat you well?"

I didn't know whether I should raise my head or not, nor if I should answer yes or no, so I stayed still.

"He's got nothing to cherish, and he's even brought a man. There's a woman in that room who thinks that the answer is not to have anything, just to stop me from taking mine."

As Luana said, the relationship between the queen mama and his Majesty seems to be really bad.

It sounds like there's something going on between the Emperor and me, but in fact, that treatment service is only human.

I can't believe the Empress Mama, who isn't staying in the Imperial City, told such a story. How far is the rumor going? I can only laugh moderately to the maids, but not against the empress Mama.

"It's been a long time since I've seen a toy, ···, and it's a funny story for me"

I felt a tingling malice in my hearing. I wonder if there's any kind of a four-year-old. I regretted not running away with a proper excuse on the way.

Given that she is dealing with a person like me in such a strong manner, it seems that Empress Hwang is itching to give the emperor a ride in anyhow.

'What's your name?"
    " Celestia."
    "Okay. Where are you from?"
    "Goldina."
    "Your voice is pretty. Tell him you'll be my man right now. I'll make you a free man."

A dignified voice said as if it were to be so.

She want me to be with the queen? So you're going to make me a free man? I was so nervous about your unconventional offer. I really don't know the direction of my life.

It may be a tempting offer. Frankly that was no better offer than that to the slave.

Those who are in debt and enslaved, or punished and enslaved, are due, but I am not. Serek's madman has led me to Shinwon. I'm just sold out because I'm such an absolute being in that country.

If I don't accept this offer now, I may have to live a life of slavery.

told me the rich life experience I had accumulated during my life in the back alley. This proposal, if accepted, may be too burdensome to survive. But even if i don't accept it, i'll lose my voice here.

"Come on, tell me one or two of the Emperor's secret weaknesses, and I'll give you a pretty good husband"

The empress mama hastened.

I should've said yes. It's supposed to be.......

The dumb emperor's back, which was lying on its stomach, fluttered before his eyes. It is obvious that the Emperor will soon appear again, but without me, the Emperor will be in trouble. Such a helpless country wanted to help the emperor if it had any use.

And I have never longed for a life of ordinary fallen aristocrats.

Neither my instincts nor my reason cried out to accept the offer, but I eventually bowed down.

"Sorry, I can't do that."
    "Did I hear wrong?'

This line is exactly the same.

I smiled bitterly and fell flat on my seat. "Don't stay, get up now. Did you say Celestia?"
    "Yes"

My saliva went down. The empress mama called me right in front of her.

Slap! My head went back so that the light flashed before my eyes. Mate! Again her servant slapped me on the cheek. I fell to the floor without proper setting. I could feel the wine and phosphorus I brought pouring over my head. The long scarf around his neck was colored with wine color, and wine flowed down to his hands touching the floor.

The empress mama was just looking down at me as if she were looking at a troublesome bug. I staggered and got up from my seat.

"Now say it again."
    "Sorry... "

I got slapped again and fell on the floor. Rather than just being hit, I felt an indescribable sense of despondency that I was being subjected to this kind of thing in front of all the people.

Bang! With a tremendous noise, the door on one side of Yeon's side opened.

I never imagined such a huge, heavy door could make that run sound. It's hard to just push.

The emperor came to us with a slow-footed but clear angry face. He looked at me first and at the empress.

"What have you done?"

Tha Empress Mama shrugged.

"Oh, it's amazing. Now that I've taken the slave and talked to her, are you blaming me? This to me?"

"So what did you do?"

"What would I have done if I had. I just let her know her place."

"If you've had all the fun today, please go back."

The defeated king held me up by his wrists. Are you mad at me? His eyes glared at me.

"Are you going to go to Garanda, or come to her?"

"Your Majesty,·····"

"Go back to your room."

"Yes i understand"

He told me to go, but didn't let go of my wrist for a long time. I stood there stupidly in the public eye, not knowing what to do. He took out a handkerchief, wiped my forehead, and barely let go of my wrist.

As I was walking at an urgent pace, I caught a glimpse of the voice of the Empress Dowager.

"No matter how much you scratch it, you haven't even heard it, and you're really mad, aren't you? That's a slave, isn't it? If you want to protect something precious, you should treat it accordingly. Don't you?"

Biakushi, syofiaa, momomo5 and 15 others like this.
  16. Thinkokoro

Reading List:
    Link
    3. The reason why she went to the academy

On my way back to my room, I ran into The chief of maid/staff. While he was smiling and recommending the elder of Derma State, who was in front of his eyes, he met my eyes.

Today was a day when there should be no mistakes, and the president seemed embarrassed when a noble slave came out as a substitute for a maid at the banquet hall. I didn't have a word to say to him who asked what was going on with his eyes. I just nodded my head off and said hello.

In the nature of maids, unless anything special happened, do not stand out like shadows. No one else paid attention to me. I hurried back to my room, trying as hard as I could to keep myself out of sight. I'll get reprimanded all at once later. I can't work like I'm wet with wine.

When I came back to the room, I looked in the mirror and my eyes were red as a rabbit As soon as my face looked gloomy and my eyes met, your pathetic figure was funny and I burst into laughter. The people I used to live with in the back alley should see me now. How many people would laugh at me for crying over such a thing?

Celestia, your temper's gone. I cried because I got slapped.

To be honest, I cried because I was so sad. I have a hand, too, but I don't feel right about not being able to slap that servant or empress face to face.

Originally, I am not the type to admit my fault. People live well when they blame others rather than blame me for anything.

Oh, no matter how much I think about it, the empress is a tortoise. Whatever my situation, it seemed like that, but how could you misunderstand me as an emperor or something and bully a slave without a writer?

Ugh! I'm angry.

I vented my anger on my pillow. A few blows made me feel better. I don't even know if I'm a little excited. I felt refreshed after using it as much as I could after swearing at the Empress mama.

Empress Dowager. Fell the wine on your way and get hit by a rock!

As my mind calmed down, I thought, 'Should I go down now?' I was about to put the pillow down, but I kept swinging it, and it flew off my hand.

"You're full of energy."

I never thought there would be anyone. I looked back at the familiar voice, and there was always an eminently dressed emperor standing in my humble room. The door is closed well. Even my gin pillow was held in the hands of the emperor as a radish flag to kill him.

Crazy, I really don't have anything to say now, even if I cut my throat right away. What do I do? To beg on my stomach?

When the hell did you get here? Where'd you start seeing it?

"The knock, I don't think you heard it, I scared you ."

"... , it's all right."

Frankly speaking, it's not okay. I want to get in the rat hole because I'm avoiding the window.

The emperor looked around the room and sat down calmly, as usual, holding the only chair in the room.

No, now? You want to talk to me now? How did you get here for the banquet? I'm going to see the Emperor now. The banquet hall is crowded with crowds from all over the country, no, from all over the world. Is it okay if you stay here?

You're not here to scold me for ruining the atmosphere of the banquet hall, are you? You're going to cut it? You're going to cut it? You're gonna kill my brother?

All sorts of thoughts came to mind and disappeared. The emperor was overflowing even when he sat on a chair that looked shabby compared to his height and body. He stared at me with a slanted head and a expressionless face. Then he reached out and touched the tip of the white scarf tied around my neck. The fabric on his hand was stained with wine color.

He looked up and asked me. '
    "Are you all right?"
    "My brother is innocent.,,, What?"
    "I asked if you were okay."
    "··Yes?"
    Are you having a bad ear?"

It's not like that. You're worried about how I'm doing. Are you surprised or not?!

"......no, that's good."
    "My brother and Empress have been rude."

Brother? Oh, the smiling black-haired man. Come to think of it, I didn't notice it because it was such a smiling face, but it also looks similar.

It feels completely different, but why didn't I even think about it when black hair itself is rare?

When I knew he was staring at me for a long time, I was embarrassed that my eyes were still red.

Biakushi, syofiaa, momomo5 and 14 others like this.
  17. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Deleted member 275722

Deleted member 275722 Guest

Reading List:
    Link