Chinese Wicked Young Master's Forceful Love: Training the Runaway Wife

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Xylia125, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Wicked Young Master's Forceful Love: Training the Runaway Wife by 七喜丸子
    Bà qíng èshào: Tiáojiào xiǎo táo qī
    调教小逃妻
    霸情恶少:调教小逃妻

Raw Link:
    https://www.69shu.com/txt/13388.htm
    NU Link: NA

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    This is a modern day love story similar to Full marks Hidden marriage novel. The novel has 6 volumes completed. The first few chapters has got me hooked, if some one could translate this pretty please with a cherry on top that would be amazing.
    Ps. MTL doesn't do this story justice at all ;)

Description:

"Don't touch our mom!" Two children, a boy and a girl, block the demon boss outside.
    The woman he has his eyes on was not only claimed by someone else first, but also has two kids! "Woman you stole my heart, Take responsibility!" Facing the crazy roars of the big boss is the very pure and innocent slightly seductive mother...
    7 years ago, she was violated against her will, is that her fault? C'mon you perverted and possessive madman, she's a victim too! Huh?
    Big CEO Boss : "Why does this boy look like my own son? Could it be..."

2. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Rape?????

thisworldofmine1 likes this.
  3. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    I always feel bad for the FLs in these type of books. I mean, what is with all these OP CEOs?! Banging whenever they feel like they're drunk?! Just let the girl go and have a peaceful life, not some crazy drama-filled horror...

Alina Moktan and Aisha Ann like this.
  4. Desydesu

Desydesu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why this seting so popular in Chinese novel? Rape i mean..
    A girl being raped by an amazing powerful man without knowing each Other (or One of them) identity, then sometime later they will met again and become a lover..
    Really?
    Coz I don't think it's possible..

Well, I don't say the novel is bad, I just don't understand..

5. Agnie

Agnie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if it's one of the better in this kind of setting. Sadly I can't take it on board (I was just passing by~~) but, hopefully, someone picks it up <3
    Imo, it's due to the culture, where the ideals of chastity before marriage are still eh... preserving...surviving? I'm not sure. Whenever you read about 'rape' it might as well have been a one night stand, but the author had to make it eh, in line with the ideology, so... At least I read it this way, or it's just plain disturbing, lol.

pandaqueen likes this.
  6. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I was also annoyed with the "raping" which was common in Chinese novels. But like I said After reading the first few chapters like till chap 33 the ML isn't exactly you typical forceful ass.