Recommendations Wife chasing crematorium

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sleep-deprived, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Sleep-deprived

Sleep-deprived Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!
    I am looking for scum ML chasing after MC after the breakup/divorce/rebirth and atoning for the past. Conditions:
    1) HE, they must end up together, and the atonement must be satisfying for the reader and MC both
    2) Only recommend what you personally liked
    3) Novels without translation are welcome too. BL, BG, GL, everything goes
    4) Preferably modern world without ghosts, demons, cultivation etc
    Thank y'all in advance

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    The Devil's Sleeping Beauty, original on WebNovel

3. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I Don’t Want to Be Loved
    2. I Don’t Want You To Be Responsible!
    3. Rebirth of an Abandoned Woman
    4. My Wife Always Thought I Did Not Love Him

4. Sleep-deprived

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not an Asian novel, right? If so, thank you but not something I am looking for.

Thank you !

5. hansora

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean by Asian? All the names in the TDSB are in Chinese, is that what you meant? :hmm:

6. Sleep-deprived

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, is it Chinese/Korean/Japanese etc or does it just contains Chinese names and stuff and that's what original means?

7. hansora

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a translated book but the contains are in Chinese, from the names to their lifestyle. You should check out the first few chapters and see if the book suits your liking :blobok: I didn't have many expectations when I started it but I fell in love with the story

The story started in the second timeline, where only the ML remembered what he has done to the MC while MC only remembered it during her pregnancy, she was so scared and tried to push the limit (even slapping him) to see if the ML would be angry like in the first timeline but he did not, the MC gradually let her guard now.

The MC was amazed when the ML and their first son were so close to each other while in the first timeline, they were not. The MC also didn't have a breakdown because of how similar their son was to the ML. She loved their child but she was mentally tortured because the child reminded her of the ML

At that point, the ML has suspected that the MC remembered. He actually planned to tell her of their past life after she gave birth. He didn't expect her to suddenly recall it

In the first life, he genuinely loved the MC but he was vexed because the MC only got scared of him. He was really a scummy jerk in the first life.

The ML has a twin brother who got a separate story. When the brother fell in love, the ML saw his past self who's super controlling. He advised the brother to stop acting that way or else he would experience his pain.

Oh, in an early part of the story, the MC was afraid of the ML because of the rumors surrounding him iirc. At one time, she wanted to go meet a man, I didn't remember who was it but that man liked the MC. The ML was angry but that was the man who the MC asked for help to escape from him in their first life. Even so, he restrained his anger and let them meet. He was surprised when he heard the MC said since she's already married, she should try to love her husband (ML) instead of another man

8. GoneGretel

GoneGretel Sequence 8: Student of Ratiocination

Reading List:
    Link
    This one is a 9/10 wife chasing crematorium for me, and its easy to MTL:
    The Scumbag is born again (渣夫重生了) by 秦皇.

Got a list of redemption stories that you might find interesting: https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/9167/