Spoiler Wild malicious consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Raven Evernight, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know a site that is regularly translating this story in English that I can read it on if so please provide link thank you

2. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wild Malicious Consort: Good For Nothing Ninth Miss
    [​IMG]
    Description

She, the “godly doctor” of an assassin organization in 21st century, transmigrated into the body of Yun Family’s abandoned, good-for-nothing Ninth Miss. Good-for-nothing? Then she’ll let the world see what a real good-for-nothing looks like. Summoners are legendary? Nothing is impossible in this world! She’ll become the first Magical Summoner.

He, the third prince in Long Xu Kingdom and the mysterious, behind-the-scenes owner of Zhou Dynasty’s monopolized business, seemingly handsome and uninhibited, is actually brutal and merciless.

The world knows her as a sickly good-for-nothing and her standing is as low as a servant’s, yet she solely dominates his heart. Trickery, schemes, overbearing, seducing… an exhaustion of methods, all to capture her heart. The scheming couple supports each other, producing stories about enmity, love and win-win cooperation.

NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/wild-malicious-consort-good-for-nothing-ninth-miss/