Will you survive l'apocalypse?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link

So Ai-chan was watching this and Ai-chan is surprised that 90% of the medicines produced in the world is made in China. Now that China is paralyzed, there's nobody else to produce medicines and medical products. In other words, you're all doomed because there's only 10% supply in a world that needs 200% supply.

What this means is, if you're diabetic, you will probably die first. Yes, China produce that too. You have AIDS? You will die too. You have autoimmune diseases? You will most definitely die and you will probably be the most annoying person in the group because you don't have immunity and needs people to constantly get you medicine. Ai-chan has experienced this first-hand while playing Survivalist. That diabetic girl was so annoying, forcing Ai-chan to go out into dangerous areas to find her insulin and in the end she died anyway when there was no more insulin in the entire game.

So, if the Coronavirus gets worse, will you survive? Do you suffer illnesses that require specialized medicines? Can your illnesses be treated by herbs and rudimentary cuntcocktion skills?

Ai-chan has no problem though, Ai-chan has excellent immunity and has no illness that can't be healed with a good night's sleep.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  2. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Augur』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    Will @Ai chan survive the hugocalypse?

Get Nepped, Arash1 and Ai chan like this.
  3. Master

Master [Old Pervert] [Grandmaster]

Reading List:
    Link
    If I need to be someone’s bitch to survive, you best believe it’s happening. blobmelt_thumbs

imK, Kansuou, Vilidious and 4 others like this.
  4. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Corona virus will die down before we even reach june.

Its not that contagious.

5. Crywolf641

Crywolf641 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn’t it said that corona virus only affects old people or people with low immune systems?

6. Scandalf

Scandalf ~Blood Raven~

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese experts declared that they believe there is a decent chance the coronovirus will be a regular illness in our world.
    Might happen, might not happen. But even if it does, in a year or two, they will find a mostly perfected cure anyway.

Kansuou likes this.
  7. Ai chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Recent numbers suggest otherwise, though, even if we assume that China didn't lie. Now even South Korea is having a large outbreak. Iran is having an outbreak, that their deputy health minister put himself on house arrest after contracting that disease. Singapore is pretty much paralyzed (Ai-chan is saying this very loosely), and with there not being enough medical supplies, it's just going to get worse.

It's like Germany and Japan in WW2. They started the war strong and could take on anyone. As the war continued, the lack of supplies became very evident and they continued to lose the war.

And from number acquired by some birds on the net, influenza infection rate is only 0.7% while covid-19's infection rate is 2% (unless Ai-chan misunderstood this as death rate and not infection rate). Hey, Ai-chan isn't a doctor. We only know that China has been underreporting the numbers, a fact admitted by the US CDC.

8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -flag raised-

9. eray.gns

eray.gns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My new favourite word.

Risus, imK, Cutter Masterson and 2 others like this.
  10. Lynx

Lynx Professional...on lewd matter

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't say i have an excellent health, but I'm healthy enough to rarely got sick, but when it's time for me to get sick it usually need doctor/hospital to cure it, well...I'll live....maybe

11. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    Having been suffering from cold all my life l I'm sure I am immune by now.

Ai chan likes this.
  12. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    My country doesn't need chinese, all flight chinese block, except smartphone maybe in my country almost 100% in market from chinese, considering 5G new phone come up

13. Ai chan

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, that's quite funny. Ai-chan too had been having flu for Ai-chan's entire childhood. But the moment Ai-chan became an adult, has never had a flu ever. Ai-chan doesn't know if that means Ai-chan is immune to flu now, but Ai-chan imagine it must've now learned how to breathe properly.

That's right, we came into this world knowing how to breathe and sneeze. But as we grew up, we learned the wrong way to breathe and sneeze. Heck, when Ai-chan was a kid, there was even a government health show that told kids to shut their noses when they wanted to sneeze so that it doesn't come out. Ai-chan did that too, until Ai-chan was hospitalized due to sinus infection. Don't shut your nose, cover it with your hands when you sneeze, but don't shut it! Your body sneezes for a reason!

Tofu Cat and imK like this.
  14. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Im stocking up on Ibuprofen and Paracetamol, alas, I can't stock Pseudoephedrine, as it is a controlled substance. This weekend I go shopping for rations for the apocalypse (or at least 14 days quarantine). I shall survive!

*even though I have a horrible flu right now. Totally not Corona related... maybe

imK and Ai chan like this.
  15. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, I probably will die :blobneutral:
    It's not the 1st time anyway:blobrofl:

Though, for many decades now, I haven't even touch a medicine. So....I probably won't have any problem even if the supply routes died, probably:hmm:

16. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    so long there's the Sun stay still, I'll survive this FLU/Cold..

17. Ai chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no! Hope Nyan-chan gets better soon! Ai-chan would hug Nyan-chan, but Ai-chan doesn't want to catch it.

18. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Today is day seven! I have self isolated because I don't wanna get Corona on top of this. I would definately die then!

Ai chan likes this.
  19. Melikachan

Melikachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i rarely go out of home and don't have any illness so i think i will survive from this one

Ai chan likes this.
  20. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m the same. Except I don’t go to the hospital usually I just walk it off. I’ve been to the hospital once in my life for something like this. The other two times was dehydration and dislocated bones. I’m a no quit type of guy. I’m a power through type. Mentally focus to shuck off anything and everything. We have a problem and no time to just lay around. I got s#@t to do.

Ai chan likes this.