Spoiler Willingly baited

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/willingly-baited/
    Zuo Qinghuan felt she shouldn’t be curious about her financial backer’s wife, or fall in love with the financial backer’s wife or steal the financial backer’s wife. Zuo Qinghuan felt she was absolutely crazy.

Since childhood, she has been favored by many people. The outstanding Qin Wanshu had nothing to lose. Her only regret was…

Zuo Qinghuan, whose face was pure, said to Qin Wanshu that she could cure her frigidity. Qin Wanshu was speechless and emotionally indisposed.

Qin Wanshu never thought she would cheat one day, and the object of her cheating would be her husband’s mistress. Qin Wanshu thought she was crazy.
    愿者上钩(GL)
    Here i think that it's the link for the raw : https://www.sto.cx/mbook-50412-1.html

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    kawaii12345 and Aquaa like this.
  2. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 sounds interesting

3. Scribblezo8

Scribblezo8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I heard no bed scenes until like ch60. Basically ch1 to 60 is the emotional and character development of the two.

MC is the mistress of the rich husband and hooked in the wife for fun but they later fall in love with each other. This novel is called willingly baited because the FL was willing to be hooked/baited by MC.

FL has no attachments to husband but husband loves FL even though he is cheating with the mistress aka MC. From what I understood FL and husband never had intimacy after marriage ...

Basically later on, MC will give husband green hat and steal away wife, FL.

Cold and OP wife becomes pampering only to MC and MC who has her own personal psychological issues overcomes her own personal struggles through wife's affection.

It's a very interesting story that's why I picked it up. Haha crazy how the mistress who is eating from sugar daddy hand ends up stealing the love of his life aka wife. And the rollercoaster of the Yuri love. This is modern day so MC (mistress) x distinguished rich family miss (wife).

4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Amazing, interesting:blobnosebleed:

5. whiteapparition

whiteapparition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone else have any spoilers? I'm interested in Li Xin and her love life, it sounds quite... spicy.

6. Scribblezo8

Reading List:
    Link
  7. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    I did a whole summary when I read it. It’s in Yuri Garden somewhere. It’s been a year but maybe you can dig it out

8. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh , Li Xin is that woman was a mistress for the female CEO right? Mc’s best friend?

Amazingly enough, she’s actually a genius doctor. The smartest in her family. She ran away from home but they managed to find her. Anyways, the woman she’s a mistress for, has a very sick husband. Whose on the verge of death. Only Li Xin can save him. Li Xin made a deal with the husband, “if I save you, you give me your wife” the man wants his wife to be happy so he agreed. The CEO obviously did not. Her opinion of Li Xin was at an all time low, just a bit higher than when LiXin was her mistress. Slowly, the CEO came to see LiXin’s good side.

Lovina likes this.
  9. Scribblezo8

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhhh wow that's a plot twist!! also, i tried to dig it up but alas, failure. It's so hard to find old reviews on the thread. *sigh*

10. Theonewholove

Theonewholove Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is really interesting. Maybe because it has Adultery tag.

Bed scenes are pretty much detailed and hot, which is not like typical Chinese novel.

Also MC is shameless which is why i like lol, Their moments is cute.