Discussion Wise Mann Test

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's be honest with ourselves, so how would you live your life if you suddenly develop a superpower. There are no upper limits to your superpower, so you can be overpowered as much you want or not. It happens in our Earth's timeline, specifically 2020.

I would slightly entertain myself with quantum physics, and perhaps... just by the impossible... I... can finally stop existing. Thus, I welcome those who seek to fight me with their superpowers, because it would best fit my agenda, that I eliminate those that desire a false ending. Who knows? You might best me, I truly do hope, you can, but fail, you will forget your chance or fight. Such is my sinful nature as a human. Superhuman? Inhuman? What's the difference? I like to believe superhuman/s are aligned to infinity, yes... then it would mean, I'm a inhuman, still human, but indeed... bestow me perpetual peace, should light or dark never blind or fade me again. You lot shall save me from the burden of living and dying. Allow me, my lowly self, of my meager ability, to reach paradise by sending you all to hell. Such is my salvation, and should I fail in my conquest, I reluctantly shall fall to hell. Fair, yes? It is fair! Truly fair in all manner and speech! What contribution is greater than death by my will? Come! Come to me, superhuman, human, and inhuman numbers. I shall calculate you all to zero. Negate me, zero! Negate me to zero! Hahahahahaha!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  2. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course Id be an overpowered hermit just waiting for people to pick on me so I could exact some petty revenge~

3. Lv1 Slime

Lv1 Slime Halfway to Lv2...

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd make myself rich and then have the power to be satisfied with my life.

gheist1234 and ThunderingSnow like this.
  4. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    If I can choose the superpower as well, I'd get the Skyrim save system having the first save file be when I was born. Full quicksave and load, as well as auto reload upon death with the chance to pause whenever I want. I don't think I need to go into detail about what I'd do with this power, but I think it would be very fun.

Rainingmoon and Devil of Boredom like this.
  5. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    Invisible deathnote+analyze+mindcontrol+teleportation+invisibility+Invunerability+fLight+immortality.

kfahad likes this.
  6. nightcore34

nightcore34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd probably squander them on stupid things. I have always wanted stuff like Ice control and Shadow/Darkness control. But I wouldn't really do anything with them. If you're expecting me to stop bank robbers or the like then you'll be disappointed.

Rainingmoon and ThunderingSnow like this.
  7. SugarHighWolf

SugarHighWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like the ability to look at someone (even through the TV, etc) and make them tell the truth. It would be interesting to see how fast the world falls into chaos when every politician around the world suddenly started telling the truth.

Enigma, Toralk, Rainingmoon and 4 others like this.
  8. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    Get back to past and follow my Highschool Crush into the Girls restroom then turning back when I enter the door because my perversion sometimes gets the best of me but my parents raised me right so, yeah... That's me and my 13-16 year old fantasies.

9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    The ability to give myself more time because right now I am fucking my projects up and the closest deadline is the day after tomorrow. The next one is just 1 day after.

Better yet, the ability to detach myself, sort of like "unexist" from this world.

Fuck me wasting time here...

Toralk and ThunderingSnow like this.
  10. JIKI

JIKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    get rich, try to prolong my life as a long as possible (immortality if possible), father some children, fund some organizations that I think can make the world a better place (less wars, better environment).

when I've accomplished all that, read manga/novels all days/play games all day in my mansion.

Toralk likes this.
  11. bcahthekill

bcahthekill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I have superpower I will welcome it, if that teleport, I will jurney and backpacker to every corner world.
    If that power like super human streng, I will hide it. Human always want to be unique but they scary to something different from them.

12. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The power to beat whatever power or powers you get whether alive or non existing :blobpeek:

13. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh......I guess I will just want to be happy. It's a power itself, that's alway being overwhelmed by "despair".

14. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

15. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would probably end up killing myself.

The first thing I did when I got a toy gun when I was young was shoot myself in the head...they were also pretending it was a real gun to me since I was a kid then. But I still shot myself in the head.

There is something really wrong with me.

Toralk, Rainingmoon and kuroarash like this.
  16. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would of course have a superpower that, when I explore it, somehow ends up with me becoming omnipotent and omniscient. I would first check with my omniscience about any events that are interesting and then block most of it (only conscious, not completely, so I would still know everything, but subconsciously thus only getting to know things my subconscious feels like I should know (like another being being on the path to omnipotence or so)). Then I would have all the fun I could imagine for a few trillion years and then go into a slumber for another billion years or so, while I make many safeguards.

17. SinCity

SinCity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My superpower would be happiness, it would make my life easy with very few challanges.

Rainingmoon likes this.
  18. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    The Greek Gods are exactly how humans would behave if they have super powers.

19. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    If everyone is not special,
    maybe you can be what you want to be...

20. PenguinXeus

PenguinXeus Just A Penguin, Kigurumi Wakuseijin

Reading List:
    Link
    Save and Load Menu,
    and just being lucky. (It Get Worse Fanfic by Ack, level of lucky)