Spoiler Wish to Say Farewell

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Folly, May 6, 2020.

1. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But does the king have that sort of power? I think if he did he would have done so already!

2. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think he will. He isn't interested in her at all. Yeah the king ordered him to accompany his daughter shopping and stuff while engaged, but he was very absent minded & quick & nonchalant to tell our FL the king wanted it. If the king doesn't ask he doesn't put the princess in his eyes at all If the spoilers are true then it would be a shit ending for the fiance there. First he was blackmailed & forced to marry our FL, but ended up falling in love & then getting forced to marry the princess cause the king said so? It's literally putting him back at square one. Author If you actually make them end up together, I will curse indefinitely

3. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing is said about the kings power, but the way he’s sending nobles to a monster hunt as he wishes or bringing in an illegitimate daughter all of a sudden without much objection sounds like the king can do whatever he wants in this kingdom.

It wasn’t an actual spoiler, just my idea of what could have happen. And it would be a tragedy for Assad to have such an ending, but for a person who’s been through a lot he doesn’t show much consideration towards other people’s feelings. Like even a blind man would notice how princess is behaving with him, and if he’s so interested in Ayane he should have at least explain himself. Or better just allowed her to break the engagement.

The problem with this manhwa is that we don’t see any action or thought process of the main characters. It’s all very schematic and plain. Assad falls in love with Ayane, but the only interaction they have where they talk is the ball. They show that it’s already autumn but still we don’t know what he’s thinking. And Ayane herself is doing nothing and thinking nothing. Like the only time she’s switched on is when we see her going to meet anyone. She doesn’t plan anything, she doesn’t do anything, just occasionally selecting new dresses and thinking “oh, the whole wolf village was extinct? I hope he’s not holding a grudge”.

NoName03, Xienne, Liliss and 2 others like this.
  4. dingdonng

dingdonng Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

can you give me some detailed spoiler,nowadays it's mah fvrt n i read upto latest ch so i rly wanna know some parts...

1.Does the Red Haired Wolf who kidnapped Ayne From the Banquet ever showed up after Jay rescued her?I actually started to ship him with Ayne lol.

2.When Ayne realise She loves Jay,or how they proposed?

3.Why Asad married Green princess?cuz of pressure from the emperor!and when Ayne finally broke her engagement?how was Asad's reaction?

4.How the friendship/bonding between Cion and Ayne goes?Does Cion gets a happy ending?

5.What about the Friend of Asad who wanted to be Ayne's pet?also about the end of Cion's brother?did both of them realize Ayne is a good person!or did they ever show any kind of interest towards her?

ik um asking too much!btw trust me um so excited to know since I can't read the whole novel.Please reply if u know.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    augacutan and Comic 11 like this.
  5. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so here's a general recap of chapters 52 - 64:

- Maria finds out the truth about Ayne and her boytoys and gets upset which leads her to confront Ayne and tell her that she's going to chase after Assad now that she knows Ayne doesnt have feelings for him (Ayne feels sad tho :( )
    - At a masquerade at palace, these assassins are after the princess and Ayne switches places with the princess before escaping out the window and getting caught by the enemy
    -Everyone is distraught aka Assad and the princess while we learn that the kidnappers are from the werewolf clan (??)
    - Ayne is missing and no one can find her; Assad is a mess and there are tons of soldiers looking for her; Assad's people are worrying for him when Jay barges in and demands to know Ayne's location so he can rescue her (before this, Assad was on his way to find her because his pendant tracked her location but the butler stopped him)
    - 1 and 2 get into a macho staredown and i loved it. that's it.
    - back with the werewolves (???), they basicallly don't like FL and it seems like they're hatching a plot for something and Ayne even gets involved I think before Jay comes to the rescue
    - then a werewolf (not with the group of kidnappers turned allys?) attacks and Jay was gonna kill him but Ayne stops him and they jump off a cliff
    - they end up sleeping in a cave together and they have such a sweet moment before jay takes her home
    - Ayne gets sick and she demands to see Zion only to find out from the maid that he's run away!!! :eek:

6. jajagem

jajagem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whaaaaaat? run away? like he wants to look for her or he doesn't want to be there anymore?

7. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! Did he run away before hearing she disappeared or after?!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  8. dingdonng

dingdonng Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u spoil me more about The Red haired wold who kidnapped her did he ever showed up after ayne rescued?

and Who Maria managed to Marry Asad?is Asad sad about his marriage?

9. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    General recap ch 65 - 69:

- Ayne is in bed and the maid is recapping a flashback of how Zion escaped (I think it's because he found out Ayne was kidnapped)
    -Ayne is sick in bed and stressing over Zion
    - She visits the dressmaker before getting more flashbacks
    -she's in front of palace to meet with the king
    -they have their meeting and before she leaves the princess bumps into her (I don't think they've reconciled?)
    -she goes back home and eats dinner with her dad
    -she's in her room and the maid is excitedly telling her about a dance or something
    - she and the maid leave at night to get some weapons and in the carriage, she thinks of 3
    -as she picks weapons, memories of jay pop into her head
    -she chooses a ring and I think it's related to these light butterflies appearing around her?????????
    -shes getting ready for some event with her dad

10. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! Man I really wished what the princess says to Ayne. I caught a glimpse of it in the raws. She looks kind of remorseful? But I still don't like her, I hope the soon-to-be ex-fiancee rejects the princess. I saw in the forum that they end up together but I certainly hope that's not the case.

11. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers from spanish translations ~~~

ch 70
    - ayne is in the carriage talking to her dad about the rebels
    -she's worrying about zion and they arrive at a holy place for a baptism
    - she runs into assad and he apologizes to her for not protecting her...they go off to private area to talk
    - assad feels really bad and he feels even worse because he cant forget her, rip #1 :((((
    - he tells her that they should break off the engagement but he cant bear to lose her :((( my boi got it bad
    - he's confessing to her that he knew about all of her men aka 2, 3 but that it didn't matter to him
    - he doesn't care if she has them but he needs to know that he's really #1 to her :(((( that he wants to get rid of his raging jealousy because he doesn't want to lose her to other men

ch 71
    - she rejects him and he thinks she's too cruel with him and wonders if it'd be different if he'd saved her instead of 2
    - even if she's mean he cant forget her and he walks away so sad :(
    - people are getting baptized and she gets the creeps from one of the priests and wonders how jay dealt with church life
    - shes in her room and talks out loud to jay and he shows up "sweetie"
    - he's on the balcony teasing her and she tells him to get off before he falls
    -jay tells her to hold his hand so he doesn't fall off
    - she feels like he trusts her <3
    - jay reminds her of a deal???? that she has to stay with him when he wants and its that day

ch 72
    - he wants her to be with him during some festival
    _ shes daydreaming about what he means
    _ he leaves and she gets a flashback to her dads convo
    _he princess carries her down and she gets badump badump in her heart
    - he tells her that her life matters to him so she better not think of dying or getting rid of him
    -she thinks that he should be with maria (?) I forgot the princess name but that she doesn't get why he wants to go with her

ch 73
    - he gets hella close like he's gonna kiss her but swerves for the window
    - he freezes because he cant relax (assassin duh) and she tells him they should walk around to chill
    - he tells her to cover up because its cold
    - he grabs her hand so they don't get lost from each other
    -they go to a game and see a wolf chained
    -omg jay is so smooth!!!! they re like negotiating with the game dealer and jay boasts that he cant lose because he has a woman depending on him and then he turns around to her and tells her to close her eyes and not look
    - LOTS OF BLUSHING

ch 74
    - jay is throwing the knives but doesn't hit the wolf guy
    - power move! jay throws all the knives to beat the timer and succeeds
    - they free wolf kid and find out he's not alone but got separated
    -they find zion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spoilers from spanish translations ~~~

ch 75
    - ayne is in the town and sees zion
    -she goes out to him and zion sees her but jay holds her back and tells her not to leave
    - they're like arguing about it and jay relents and lets her go for 30 min only
    -they meet and zion says he escaped to find her and shes like "why didn't you come back?"
    - zion says he killed a human
    - he talks about a village burning and his people fighting and dying
    - he felt like he couldn't return because of the blood on his hands and shes like "doesn't matter"
    - he feels happy that she looked everywhere for him
    - she decides to let him go and she tells him that if he's happy with all the wolves, she wont return with him
    - zion freaks out and panics because he didn't leave a note
    - 30 min is up and we see a flashback to jay telling her : if shes not back in 30, he will kill zion aka the puppy
    DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ch 76
    - jay is walking over to kill zion but ayne is already running back to him and apologizes for being late
    - zion confesses his love to her but she rejects him and says she cant accept him
    - zion cries thinking it'll be the last time they meet but she hopes that they'll meet again one day
    - back to jay -> jay heals her and it starts snowing as they walk up stairs
    - lolol so jay asks about zion and she tells him that the relationship had to end
    - she turns and gives him a box with a ring ( the joke is that she s telling him that he's free but ring = matrimony )
    - jay puts the ring on and likes it, tells her that he's glad that shes rid of 1 and 3 because she cant get rid of him
    - jay tells her that he loves her more and more and he wants to be with her officially but she tells him that shes not the real ayne

ch 77
    - she says her feelings for jay are different
    - he tells her that he suspected that but that he doesnt care and loves her anyway
    - lots of blushing happy faces
    - jay says he only wanted to go to festival to enjoy time with her
    - the ring she gave him has healing magic and he says that he'll heal her anytime she's hurt
    - jay says he's connected to the rebels but he didn't know about zion
    - she sleeps on the carriage ride home with 2

ch 78
    - he puts her head on his shoulders
    - he tells her he wont let her go and that the world should end if it wont be so
    - she wakes up and meets that creepy priest
    - they talk blah blah and the priest walks up to her asking why she has such a man by her side

ch 79
    - priest thinks shes noble and wonders why she has jay
    - jay childhood mini flashback
    - shes done talking and leaves
    - she finds jay outside the door listening to their convo and he pulls her aside
    - jay hugs her and doesn't let her go as he confesses how scared he is that she's going to abandon him after hearing about his birth story
    - she asks if he's okay and he asks if she wants to sleep with him
    - he s like " why are you thinking so dirty, you must be tired from last night"
    - lots of touching and flirting and blushing
    - he tells her that the creepy priest is dangerous and that she cant be getting in danger because of him (grumpy face)

ch 80
    - she thinks he's dangerous because he's so handsome
    - he tells her that the creepy priest is dangerous and that she cant be getting in danger because of him (grumpy face)
    - lmao they're so cute !!!!!!!!!!
    - she agrees and tries to leave but its wrong way and he calls her babe/sweetie and she leaves blushing in other direction
    - they walk into main hall together and she sees how admired jay is
    - she remembers when they were in the garden and he threatened to kill her but she told him to do priesthood
    - her dad calls her over and the duke guy from earlier chapters (the one that called the monster assad killed and wanted to be part of her 1,2,3 collection) is there
    - it looks like she has to sit next to him but jay sits there instead and sits in middle of them
    - she realizes that jay has been protecting /defending her (or hurting other men lmao) on her behalf without her knowing
    - she sits next to him and everyone is watching...maria is in front of her
    - and so is assad lmao!!!!!!!!!! so awkward
    - assad calls out to her but jay throws a napkin in air to block her face and tells ayne they cant eat like that...he basically threw it onto her lap (prevents spills)
    - 1 vs 2 showdown
    - jay says that ayne is satisfied with him...the duke and assad are upset and jay whispers in her ear that she should be satisfied with only one man beside her

12. momee

momee Member

Reading List:
    Link

Where did i read this chap

MIAspy07 likes this.
  13. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    ch 82!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG THEY HAVE SEX

14. gojozai

gojozai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 83
    -Jay thanks the MC for not regretting what happened last night.:blobuwu: He thought that the MC would say it was a mistake.
    -MC confesses how she felt. "If you're talking about my feelings, I told you the truth so don't run away" or smtng in between those lines teehee then Jay hugs her and said some romantic lines ya know what I mean:derpyblob:
    -Maid knocks on the door and mc panics:sweating_profusely: Jay disappears from the scene then after the maid opened the door she asked her lady why was the room so messy:blobscream: MC answers with an excuse saying that she was too tired something something:blobthinkingsmirk:
    -Jay returns to his guild then he and his subordinate talked about the red haired guy (whom I once thought was Cale from Trash of the Count's fam)
    -Then Jay asked his subordinate if she wants the guild. He reasoned out that he doesn't want any more blood to spill on his hands and he wanted to be only in once place (mc) but he didn't really want to abandon the guild
    -MC sends and invitation to two peeps one of them is #1
    -end of the chap:blobtorch:

15. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone got raw link from newtoki? The previous link from page 1 default.

Vallerie_unknown likes this.
  16. MIAspy07

MIAspy07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Can you send the link for the Spanish TL

https://newtoki98.com/webtoon/1717183?stx=이별을+희망합니다&toon=일반웹툰
    But it's only upto chapter 79

Athela likes this.
  17. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. traveler2007

traveler2007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!! Jay is so cute:blobxd::blobxd:. Thanks for the spoilers.

19. MissE

MissE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a bit ironic that Duke Reinhardt (Guy 1) asked MC to make her priorities clear and show that he is the highest place in her heart even though he can't even decide properly who's going to protect in ch. 45. & in a masquerade ball. He always accompanied & protect the princess, well yes HE IS A KNIGHT but he has a fiance that he can't let go :blobunamused: dude some effort and concern will do. Also, I can't help but hate the princess in the process of the story :blobhero:.

20. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did they have kids in the novel?

Vallerie_unknown likes this.