Spoiler Wish to Say Farewell

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Folly, May 6, 2020.

1. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!!!!! in ch 101 Jay gets hurt and the priests try to heal him but they cant. ayne cries and realizes something (to do with her and Jay's rings??) and begins to pray (?) but it works and Jay is revived!!! The couple gets married :) ugh this chapter is so cute at the end.

2. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't 'hate' the princess since she has a good side but she really annoys me. She knew that Assad has already a fiancee. She's like the girl, who just want to find any dirt just for her to hate MC and to steal Assad from her. She lets her dad control Assad to be with her all the time because she loves to be with Assad. She might feel bad for Ayne because Assad couldn't be with her all the time but the princess is letting her father to control Assad. There were times that she fancy Assad infront of Ayne. Like gurl, she's the fiance. Show some respect. Idc if you are a princess.

I get her feelings but hating Ayne because Assad loves her is a no-no. You can't just really force someone to love you. Tbh I feel bad for Assad. He is a knight which means he is under the Emperor's command. It's totally understandable but the Emperor wants him for his daughter because he knew his daughter loves him so it's not Assad's fault. It's just really annoying.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
  3. Chanel923

Chanel923 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we know if there are side stories? It ended so fast!

4. Zackdgod

Zackdgod New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read ch 99 of novel on tappytoon, and it was at the part about jay and ayne's festival date.
    There are 101 novel chapters mentioned in tappytoon (last 2 unreleased). Unless the last couple chapters are extremely long, or they do originals, we don't have any side stories.

Chanel923 likes this.
  5. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoiler what happened between the Princess and Assad?

6. Cheshirecat04

Cheshirecat04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh it's been a while since I read the story and I dropped it because of the annoying princess.
    It was obvious Jay will be the ML since the beginning. MC and him is a match made from heaven.
    I have two questions :
    1) What happened to the annoying princess? I hope she doesn't end with Assad. I don't want her to have a HE with him. She doesn't deserve it.
    2) what happened to the more annoying father?

TripleColor96 likes this.