Japanese With a luck value of 999, I'm the strongest

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by khakha, Jan 29, 2023.

1. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    With a luck value of 999, I'm the strongest in the world because I can absolutely succeed in [Instant Death Magic]

幸運値999の私、【即死魔法】が絶対に成功するので世界最強です

Raw Link:
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8395hf/

NU Link:
    Not available

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    This novel is super rookie, released in syosetu 2021, but athour announced that this novel has gotten manga adaptation in 2022 (right now only raw available), so the quality this novel is real deal.
    FMC has worst stat as mage, but with probability magic she becomes one of deadly mage.
    Her magic is not flashy and very not versatile. Even so her magic so deadly, this is her magic list :
    * Absolute paralyzed magic
    * Instant death magic
    * Aoe instant death magic
    * Super strengthen magic (Hercules level)
    * Anti magic barrier
    * Perfect Heal (elixir level)
    * Super General Purpose Teleportation magic (can go to anywhere even to place she never visited)
    * Weather change
    * Sleep magic for magic power/magic essence (anti mage magic)

Yeah, if ordinary mage is similar to knight, fmc is similar to super assassin

what will you get in this novel :
    - non isekai fmc
    - unique fmc stat : magic essence/magic power :1, luck : 999
    - great story : from ordinary academy story, magic fight, magic sport competition, conspiracy force inside kingdom, even war arc
    - fmc has goal from beginning
    - very long academy story, but fmc already join one of best force in her kingdom

Description :
    The Glaciere family has produced only the best magicians. The girl Sachi, who was born into such a prestigious family, gives a hopeless result of her magic value being 1 in her magic appraisal. She instead had a staggering number of 999 for her luck, which was deemed utterly meaningless by her magician, and Sachi was abandoned by her parents and siblings, leaving her with only a few. When I was five years old, I was abandoned in a remote forest. However, she is picked up by a female magician called "Sage" who lives in the forest, and Sachi quietly grows up under her. In it, Sachi will be taught her magic by her sage in anticipation of her talent as a sorceress. "Your talent may change the common sense of magic," she said. At some point, Sachi acquired power that surpassed even that of a sage, and this time she was sent to a magical academy where nobles gathered to learn .
    A girl who was said to have no talent for magic, looks back on the aristocrats who make fun of her as a commoner, shakes the kingdom of magic supremacy, and saves the world... A story that might be.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
  2. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a manga adaptation.

I remember looking this up when I saw the first manga chapter translated a while back, sorry forget where.

But ya, her parents are idiots, all they care about is magic and they forgot how useful he luck stat could be as it has known uses outside magic, and they abandon her rather then cultivate that benefit. Except her luck is so outrageously high it means she will almost surely survive (by stumbling upon her perfect teacher), and if she grows to hate then (which would be justifiable) be able to start a chain of events leading to their destruction.

3. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. ix

ix New Member

Reading List:
    Link