Spoiler With One Smile, the Sword Tramples the Mushroom

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mereumsama, Oct 7, 2017.

1. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had my eyes on this novel since I read its synopsis on sushengbar.It seemed really interseting. Now finally getting translated regularly.woho:blobparty::blobparty:.

Heres the summary posted on NU :

Once upon a time on Tianyan Mountain, there grew an evergreen tree next to a small dirt mound overlooking Soul Splitting Cliff. At the base of this tree was a dry, shriveled, and timid little lingzhi mushroom. Every day when people passed by, it would squeeze its eyes shut and think, ‘don’t pluck me for soup, don’t pluck me for soup…’

Until one day, a ray of white light shone down from the skies and turned her into a human. Or rather, she gave it her all so she could become human, up to the moment she met him.

As it turned out, he and she were both monsters. Though the world was so big, there wasn’t a place for either of them in it.

What are Demons, Devils, Immortals, and Humans? Everything they did stemmed from a desire to share their warmth as fellow monsters.

For love and justice! Little mushroom! Transform!

chapter count :70 chapters + epilogue (complete)

Hope you like it and wishing for spoilers too .:D:D

JimmyFalcon, wafflebeauty and vsukio like this.
  2. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmm? Seems different from what I read normally~
    Looking forward for spoilers *waits* :blobpeek:

3. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    *munches popcorn* Long story short, it starts out cute but don't be fooled! There's sad stuff ahead! Ultimately a happy ending for our two main leads but still, prepare for suffering! Ahahahaahahahahaha~ (That kind of setup reminded me of Falling Dreams of Fang Hua, so I found it kinda appealing.)

Did you guys check out the links to reviews and stuff left on the TOC? decembi and peeps do give some parts of it away. I think someone mentioned that the ML shows up for a bit early on in the story, then not again until c20 or so.

JimmyFalcon and wafflebeauty like this.
  4. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    What I would like to know is what kind of personML . Hope he's not a jerk.

Anisfii likes this.
  5. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, he's pretty awesome to the MC as the story goes on~

JimmyFalcon and mereumsama like this.
  6. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    If thats the case then I'm relieved .The kind of sad stuff I hate is if its caused due to a third party coming b/w MLand MC or if ML is a causing MC to suffer. But if its sad stuff apart from these cliche nerve wrecking tropes then I can go for it.

readerz likes this.
  7. dawnknight

dawnknight New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mushrooms and a variety of other fungus – have developed an amazing dispersal strategy that harnesses the energy released by coalescing water droplets to increase reproductive chances. The researchers' study could inspire new tactics to dealing with mushroom spores or lead to artificial methods for distributing microscopic particles by simulating this "surface-tension catapult" in the lab.