Japanese With you, again

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Deleted member 343051, May 5, 2021.

1. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name:With you, again
    きみと、もう一度
    Raw Link:link
    NU Link:none
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    A bittersweet story about past regrets, time travel and uncertainty

Description:
    Chinatsu, a 20-year-old university student, has been dating her boyfriend Yukito for a year and a half, but recently they have been constantly crossing paths. This is because Chinatsu has not been able to tell him about her feelings for her first love in junior high school, Imasaka. Then, her best friend from that time sends her the news of a class reunion...
    Ch 1

I always remember the lonely cherry blossom road in March.

On my left, there were trees with their leaves still on despite the winter, and on my right, there was a cherry tree with buds beginning to appear.

To my right was a cherry blossom tree with buds beginning to appear. The snow, which rarely falls, fluttered in the air, even though it was out of season, and disappeared as soon as it touched the ground. The powdery snow was so fleeting that I wondered if it was an illusion.

That day, I was walking that road alone.

I couldn't do anything but shed tears over the relationship that I couldn't get back and the end of my first love that had nowhere else to go.

I could only feel the black and white of the days that lay ahead of my lost future.

If only I had done that then.

If only I had done this at that time.

Even now, five years later, these thoughts still linger in my heart. How many times in the past five years have I imagined the future that would follow the choices I let go of?

I was young, I was weak.

I had hurt my precious friends and trampled on my love.

Now, I am a little more mature and a little stronger than I was then. I've accepted the past, and I've spent my new days working hard to grow older.

But every once in a while, regret comes back to me.

I wish I had done something back then.

What if I had done this then?

-If only I had done this then, I might have had a better future than now.
    What?

what?

Some of chapter 2

..Regret comes too late.

At past
    Living with the person you love. Just thinking about it made me happy and full of dreams.

Sleeping in the same bed every night without having to say "bye bye" after a date. Surrounded by our favorite furniture and sundries, we talked a lot about our mutual hobbies, such as watching movies together every week and going out for a rich dinner once a month.

It was only for a few months. ......

I muttered as I rolled over in my double bed, all alone.

I work part-time at a cake shop in a department store, mostly late at night, and I often only see Koto on weekdays at the university. We've been talking more since the winter break, but we rarely go to bed at the same time like we did today.

When we first started living together, he would have been more than happy with the leftover cake from my part-time job. he used to be impressed by the cookies and gateau chocolates I made for him.

Nowadays, all they say is "Oh," which I don't understand. I haven't made anything for the past few months, because the joy of making things is diminished if they don't make me happy.

As the difference between us became more and more frequent, we didn't eat together anymore and I didn't cook as much. I don't know how long it's been since I went shopping and only bought things for myself.

It's not that I don't like him, and I'm not going to complain about his hobbies now. I think it's a great relationship to be able to spend time together freely without constraints, and to be able to be around each other without doubting each other.

But suddenly, I think.

Maybe I shouldn't have lived together. Maybe it's because we've been together for so long that we can't cherish it anymore.

I wrapped myself in my down comforter and closed my eyes tightly.

It was cold today, so I couldn't help but think about that. The bed in my unheated bedroom was so cold and lonely that I couldn't help but think about things that I normally wouldn't care about.

In my mind's eye, I could see the days shining brightly. There I was, laughing and crying, a young me that made my heart ache.

Some of another chapter

"Junior high school, five years ago?I don't know what I was doing, I can't remember.

I don't know what I was doing. In my dreams, he was still free, straightforward, and kind. But I'm sure he was really like that.

Leaning against the window, with a cigarette in his mouth, he smiled a little kindly.

Yes, I guess so. There were many things that happened, but those days are still shining like a treasure to me.

It's a very special memory that I want to keep in my heart forever and ever.
    ____

"Hey, something fell on your feet.

He pointed at the floor with his chin and then went back to his bedroom. It was probably time for his part-time job When I looked down to see what had fallen, I found a postcard-sized piece of paper on the floor.

When I picked it up, I found a picture of two people with lonely smiles on their faces.

2. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    let me guess, love triangles?

Deleted member 343051 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    XD yes

Guide1410 likes this.