Discussion WMW

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by xViper, Jun 26, 2017.

Tags:
?

WMW

1. Read it!

16 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, Leylin sucks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. xViper

xViper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Warlock of the Magus World good now? I read up until were he fled from the academy and had to kill some people in a village

2. Liu

Liu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say it's worth the read, the setting is really developed and the growth is fun to read. Although I can't say wheather or not over people enjoyed it, I find that the arcs where unique and had a thrilling 'what happens next feeling' without falling into generic plot holes. It is something different to the typical Chinese martial 'let's ascend to a different plane and recklessly beat the shit out of people' feeling. My more calculated and analytical, while still maintaining that unique Chinese style novel feeling of constant martial growth. I think the added sci-fi component makes it one of the most enjoyable Chinese novels I have read.

Although, the start is a bit slow and frustrating at times because his growth seems too slow or that he is too low key.
    From when he leaves the continent and become OP to an extent is where I found the novel to be most enjoyable

Logicsol and xViper like this.
  3. invincibleDebster

invincibleDebster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first 150 chaps are mediocre.
    I had thought of dropping this 3 times before ch 200 but decided to continue.
    And now I have become really addicted to this novel that i have to force myself to not go to darker side for reading this.(mtl)
    In short this novel improves drastically after ch 200.

xViper likes this.
  4. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    The mtl is really awful , it's too specific/complicated to only put the novel through google translate and 3 nouns

invincibleDebster likes this.
  5. RagingTyphoon

RagingTyphoon New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very much worth it to read. I read TDG first and since it's on a very snail phase, this is the second novel i enjoyed and read.

6. Risus

Risus ✵ Enigmatic Poet ✵ Tiger ✵ Reese's ✵

Reading List:
    Link
    What would make it good for you? If it's the MC becoming more OP, then yea, definitely.

7. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen this thread made alot by now... It comes down to you, you will eaither love it or hate it.

8. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there's something good in this novel is that
    In some point in the story he's op but not the most op , and he's the one creating trouble in order to become stronger (spliting his soul sending it in another realm to grow and stuff)
    And not deus ex / kidnapping his wife/his whole family being in danger ,the plot doesn't feel forced like a lot of others novels(The MC is not a face slapping master btw ).
    And the MC strength is linear , he's not finding 10 000 forgotten sect heritage and shi*t , he's got his own lucky encounters but it's not getting defeated => Running away => Lucky Encounters => Win => Bad guy threatening his family => repeat and forgetting all about his previous lucky encounters (hello MW)

9. Miss Ruby

Miss Ruby 『Candy Floss』『Black Blood』 『❄️Ice Princess❄️』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't feel the rinse and repeat I usually feel when reading Xianxia. At least not yet

10. Raizhee

Raizhee bubblegum bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    I cannot tell you wether to read it or no and all I can say it that i think it's definitely a worth read